Assignment details are attached along with the rubric and two articles of which at least one of the two has to be used in the paper since it is from the university’s online repository. Lastly, I included sample papers provided by the instructor.
Task: In this paper, you will write a document that provides information that an external
the audience can use to inform a decision.
We have read various white papers in class this semester. White papers can be any
one of the following types:
o technical papers
o business benefit papers
o advocacy papers
o hybrid technical/business papers
• Length: 1300-1600 words
• Graphics: at least three graphics, one of which has to be original
• Format in Citing and Listing Sources: APA
• Number and Sources: at least five sources, at least one of which has to be obtained
is named Maria S. Johnson. I will include the readings that you might add The paper must be 5 pages, double-spaced, 12-point font Calibri or New York Times with 1-inch margins. college application essay help
Your final paper should include the following: • Open your paper with a quote from the theorist • Introduction (why you selected the theorist) • Write about three things you have learned about the theorist from their videos/interviews and the impact it had on you personally. • Apply the theorist work to a real-world example (that is not their own). • Connect them to one of the Du Boisian readings from the beginning of the semester. Are they a disciple or developer of Du Bois? In what way? • You must connect three different readings from the semester to your theorist. • Conclusion (Why is their work important to Emancipatory Sociology as outlined by Aldon Morris, Karida L. Brown, and José Itzigshon?)
Watch the video “Role Play for Introduction to Social Work” and use the content of the video to complete essay help online: essay help online
Watch the video “Role Play for Introduction to Social Work” and use the content of the video to complete Exercise 8.4 on page 237 using the structure outlined for documenting client contact notes (Progress Notes)
Video: “Role Play for Introduction to Social Work”- https://youtu.be/xp0D2-x94LQ
To receive full credit you must use the format outlined for SOAP and DAP client contact documentation, using complete sentences written in paragraph form.
Effective Classroom Learning Environments: Using items in the Resources folder, answer the questions below and upload here: 1. What college essay help
Effective Classroom Learning Environments:
Using items in the Resources folder, answer the questions below and upload here:
1. What are some ways to adapt the classroom materials to meet students’ special needs?
2. What are some ways to adapt the curriculum to meet students’ special needs?
3. What are some ways to adapt daily activities and routines to meet students’ special needs?
4. What are some factors that fail or challenge effective classrooms and learning?
5. On the flip side, what are some factors that support or succeed in effective classrooms and learning?
Answer questions 1-5
Using items in the Resources folder, answer the following questions and upload here:
1. What are the 8 steps, or phases, of the special education referral process?
2. Describe what you believe are the top 3 strategies for communicating effectively with families of children with special needs.
3. What skills are needed by teachers in order to establish and maintain positive communication and professional relationships with families of children with special needs? Explain.
Working with Families of Children with Special Needs:
Visit the Virtual Lab School page on Working with Families of Children with Special Needs. Then answer all the questions below:
1. What are some of the guidelines for establishing a family-centered practice (these will also help you work with families of children with special needs!)?
2. Write one sentence that summarizes the video on addressing needs of families who have children with special needs.
3. What are 3 of the ways of demonstrating respect and consideration for families of children with special needs?
4. What are 3 tips for if/when disagreements or miscommunication occurs?
5. What is one AHA moment for you from the video, “Family Members Share Perspectives”?
6. What are your thoughts about your role when it comes to families of children with special needs?
Type/screenshot your answers to Q1-Q3.
Click on the link for “Using Family-Specific Language” Read the scenario there. Then answer below:
How will you initiate this conversation with Mia’s family? Think about how to be sensitive to the fact that they have not chosen to speak about Mia’s condition with you. Record some notes on how you would discuss your concern with the family.
It should be a five pages research paper within this topic: How does bacterial diversity in the skin microbiota differ college application essay help: college application essay help
It should be a five pages research paper within this topic: How does bacterial diversity in the skin microbiota differ between populations of bats with white noses? Is the color of bats’ noses related to differences in bacterial resistance? Instructions: attached below Paper: Four paper attached below you will need one more (you can use more than 5 sources if you wish so).
In class, we have talked about various criminological theories and theoretical frameworks. For this assignment, you will need to create an infographic on a pop culture individual who has engaged in cr college admissions essay help: college admissions essay help
For this assignment, you will need to create an infographic on a pop culture individual who has engaged in criminal behavior and explain that behavior through a criminology theory or theoretical framework we have discussed in class.
Purpose: To verbally and visually explain criminal behavior using theory to help others to clearly understand criminological theories. Infographics aim to allow the reader to draw conclusions. This assignment is intended to enhance your analytic, writing, creative, and presentation skills through a nontraditional project – an infographic. An infographic is a visually appealing, easy-to-read flyer that presents data accurately and ethically. There are various free, easy-to-use online platforms, such as Canva, Pikochart, and Easelly.
Audience: You should target a general audience. People who may not know or understand research ethics like your parents or other friends. Due to this, you must include enough information to inform the public on your unethical research study.
Objective: The goal of this assignment is to demonstrate your knowledge on criminological theories and criminal behavior.
Pop culture media (TV, Movies) examples:
*These are examples, try to use other TV or Movie. As a last resort, these should be used.
1. Batman2. The Purge (do not use this example as you have an example of this)3. Lord of the Files4. Catch Me If You Can5. Aladdin6. The Godfather7. Jessica Jones8. Dexter9. Psycho
1. Explore online to check out different infographics. Become familiar with what infographics are and what they look like. Examples and information on infographics can be found https://sites.google.com/view/4390vaw/home/syllabus/assignments-online/infographic. Thank you to Dr. Breanna Boppre for providing this resource. 2. Be creative and think visually! You can create your infographic using the websites: Piktochart and Canva or you can create your own.3. Include a main title for your infographic 4. Include at least 1 relevant graphic, chart, photo, or other visualization5. Include a section summarizing what TV or movie you are using, giving relevant information about it (but keep it brief!).6. Include a section on the criminological theory7. Pick out 3-5 examples that related to your selected criminological theory8. Finally, you should include a section discussing policy implications on how to reduce crime using this theory.
“The student will research a real-world case such as the Stuxnet worm attack, and create an audit report. Your audit best essay help
“The student will research a real-world case such as the Stuxnet worm attack, and create an audit report. Your audit report must include detailed technical background and how the threat compromised the target. Your presentation slide deck will include a summary of your findings. The research paper could be 10-15 pages double spaced Thank you
I wanted to see if I could work on a research paper for restoring government assistance to former felons. best essay help: best essay help
I wanted to see if I could work on a research paper for restoring government assistance to former felons. I do not know what it feels like to be a former felon. But as someone who has had a rough couple of years since covid hit I have had it a bit rough and government assistance has really helped me. I cannot imagine a former felon not getting the assistance they need from the government to succeed in life. We are setting formerly convicted felons up for failure If they cannot get the help they need. This will cause more crimes, more convictions. I do believe that people change over time, we must not assume that because someone has been branded a felon that they may not improve their life.
Introduction Section (2 paragraphs)
Provide an overview of the problem of racial bias in the criminal justice system, with a few key data highlights, specific examples, and quote(s) from authorities on the subject
Provide readers an overview of the different solutions being proposed for this problem and then a more detailed introduction of the solution you’re writing about,
Provide a thesis statement in which you sum up your argument about whether and how your chosen solution will reduce or eliminate racial bias in the criminal justice system
Body Section (5-8 paragraphs)
Discuss in more detail the solution you’re examining and how it would work
Evaluate the strengths you see in this solution — why you think it would help address the problem of bias
Evaluate the limitations/challenges of the solution — e.g., the parts of the problem it would not address, or thing that would make it hard for the solution to work
Conclusion Section (1-2 paragraphs)
Discuss whether the solution you’ve examined is sufficient to address the problems of racial bias in criminal justice system and any additional steps/solutions that you think would be needed.
TEXT: 13th (a documentary film by Ava DuVernay)
each question to complete my affirmative action assignment and include a table of content on the 2nd page. Attached is my final draft to complete the assignment and the assignment itself. If you have any questions pls ask and contact me, this assignment is important. college application essay help
8. Equal Opportunity Employer Statement/AA policy statement a. This statement details the legality of the employer being an equal opportunity employer free from discrimination and inclusive of all diverse persons 9. Organizational Chart a. Create a chart defining the different positions within the Improving Families Network 10. Work force analysis/Work force utilization a. Included in the Utilization analysis chart excel spreadsheet. In the chart you will include different data regarding the demographics of your company. How many males, females, black males/females, white males/females, Hispanic males/females etc. Accounting for the different demographics based on positions gives employers a starting point for their affirmative action plans. This analysis helps bring about diversity in organizations. 11. Five-year goals eliminate discrimination barriers to include deadlines for the plan a. Describe the discrimination barriers that currently existed and solutions on how your plan will solve them. b. Describe the 5 goals that will be implemented each year you hope to obtain. These goals can be a percentage increase of underrepresented populations, increase of training on these populations, education of families about your service etc