Please find the details of the project and pick any one of the organization about Cloud Computing and write the 3-5 pages of body and without any plagarism
For this project, select an organization that has leveraged Cloud Computing technologies in an attempt to improve profitability or to give them a competitive advantage. Research the organization to understand the challenges that they faced and how they intended to use Cloud Computing to overcome their challenges. The paper should include the following sections each called out with a header.
• Company Overview: The section should include the company name, the industry they are in and a general overview of the organization.
• Challenges: Discuss the challenges the organization had that limited their profitability and/or competitiveness and how they planned to leverage Cloud Computing to overcome their challenges.
• Solution: Describe the organization’s Cloud Computing implementation and the benefits they realized from the implementation. What was the result of implementing Cloud Computing? Did they meet their objectives for fall short?
• Conclusion: Summarize the most important ideas from the paper and also make recommendations or how they might have achieved even greater success.
The paper must adhere to APA guidelines including Title and Reference pages. There should be at least three scholarly sources listed on the reference page. Each source should be cited in the body of the paper to give credit where due. Per APA, the paper should use a 12-point Time New Roman font, should be double spaced throughout, and the first sentence of each paragraph should be indented .5 inches. The body of the paper should be 3 – 5 pages in length. The Title and Reference pages do not count towards the page count requirements.
You are to write an essay of at least 500 words, max 550 ( 1.5-3 pages double spaced), that compares two films from the second half of the course in response to a provided topic. You do NOT get to cho essay help online: essay help online
5-3 pages double spaced), that compares two films from the second half of the course in response to a provided topic. You do NOT get to choose the topic. A topic that identifies which two films and a SPECIFIC point of comparison will be revealed when the exam unlocks. (MLA FORMAT)
write a short essay (500-550 words) that addresses the topic below:
Compare and contrast the theme of friendship in Bicycle Thieves and #Alive; specifically, your essay must consider: what makes someone a good friend?
(Do not use heavy words make it fully simple)
Please type your answers to both parts of the exam in a SINGLE WORD DOCUMENT (doc or docx file) and please DOUBLE-SPACE and use size 12 font! Please also clearly NUMBER your answers (MLA FORMAT). Eac essay help online free
Each question will provide a quote from a course reading, and you will be asked to identify its author, and explain what it means IN YOUR OWN WORDS! Some questions will also require you to connect the quote to a film or filmmaker. Your answers should be written in paragraph format (5-7 sentences each). CHECK THE ATTACHED READING AND BELOW LINK FOR READING AS WELL AS CHECK THE ATTACHED SCREENSHOT FOR REQUIREMENTS
1. “Ideally, the film hesitates, suggesting character subjectivity, life’s untidiness, and author’s vision.” Who is the author of this quote? Explain what this quote means in connection to a film from the second half of the course.
2. “A great director has to at least be a good director.” Who is the author of this quote? Explain what this quote means in connection to a filmmaker from the second half of the course.
3. “The offer, a gesture toward closeness, is read through Aparicio’s reaction as a promise that will remain unfulfilled, something that will never be a priority for her employers.” Who is the author of this quote and which film are they describing? Explain what this quote means in connection to the film.
Links for Reading below check attached reading do not use any outside material (IF ATTACHED FILES ARE NOT VISIBLE CHECK BELOW LINK I SHARED WITH MEDIAFIRE)
Discussion 7 – Purchasing (order guide vs. purchase what you want) When working for large restaurant operations there are scholarship essay help: scholarship essay help
Discussion 7 – Purchasing (order guide vs. purchase what you want)
When working for large restaurant operations there are usually an order guide that purchasing / managers use. For smaller restaurants purchasing can be made from any reputable vendor. Please discuss pros and cons of the two systems. Order guide vs. no order guide.
Write a discussion post regarding the topic (personal or work-related, minimum of 100 words, with 3 sources) and the video
Please do research for zip code 11374 NY and incorporate it in the business plan as per requested Psychiatric essay help
Please do research for zip code 11374 NY and incorporate it in the business plan as per requested
Psychiatric nurse practitioner business plan websides to use: NYS Collaborative Practice Agreement requirements http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/nurse/npcollab.htm Kelly and Dye – Legal structures for business Ettinger and Blondell – Clinicians’ guide to composing effective business plans Barry – Logistics of setting of a private practice The Logistics of Setting of a Private Practice Barry, Pat Perspectives in Psychiatric Care; Jul-Sep 2005; 41, 3; ProQuest Central pg. 136 SBA: How to Write a Business Plan https://www.sba.gov/starting-business/write-your-business-plan
Attachment for sample paper / business plan
I have a statement, however, it needs to be put into a paragraph. I also have sources to go writing essay help
I have a statement, however, it needs to be put into a paragraph.
I also have sources to go by and three of four methodolgies (social historical, formal and iconographic analysis). The paper attached is just a start of what I have.
Can make any corrections where needed.
Here are the professor’s instructions:
(!!Extremely Strict on how Chicago Style Manual/ Humanities!!)
Part I: Thesis Paragraph
The thesis paragraph requires five components:
1. Introduction to your topic: Formally introduce the topic (the artist
color that move from the foster care system to the justice system are at risk of recividism custom essay help: custom essay help
Please create a systematic literature review to explore the following topic. ( Please provide search engines and search terms used and number of response for each search term)
My research will be conducted on crossover youth in the Maryland area.
I would like to understand what the literature says connected to this topic – what contributes to that risk (i.e. what are the factors)? What has been done about it (i.e. the risk assessment tools)? Why would youth of color moving from the foster care system to the justice system- what risks are there? How do those risks connect to how recidivism is addressed, if they do at all? These are just a few of the questions that could lead different areas of focus for your review.
Please break down the literature review into 3 themes. I will attach a copy of the literature review that I have already started. This literature review should be a continuation of the literature review that I will provide.
I have attached a rubric and instructions of the assignment- I have already chosen 5 sources and a topic online essay help
I have attached a rubric and instructions of the assignment- I have already chosen 5 sources and a topic so those are the sources/topic that have to be “reviewed”. I also attached the info literacy assignment that I did that lists the sources already cited and a short synopsis of one of the articles.
Please choose and state a focus area, or objective from either Healthy People 2020/2030 or Healthy People (HP) New essay help online: essay help online
Please choose and state a focus area, or objective from either Healthy People 2020/2030 or Healthy People (HP) New Jersey 2020. Based on that choice please respond to the following:
1. Please discuss what you feel to be the determinants of health most relevant to this health concern. You should strive here to include points supported by analytical epidemiological data, but you may also include hypotheses
2. Please discuss which recommendation(s) from the United States Preventative Services Task force (USPSTF) recommendations for clinical preventive services are most relevant to this health concern. If you feel that there is not a relevant USPSTF recommendation please provide rationale.
Please give the URL for the relevant page(s) in the USPSTF web site (one paragraph) AND
Discussion Submission Instructions: Appropriate APA citations/references are expected. Please provide appropriate citations.
Ethnic group Essay essay help online free: essay help online free
Consider your readings and the various White Ethnic groups you have learned about in this unit. For this Discussion, select one of these groups and a historical trauma, oppression, unresolved grief, or discrimination they have experienced.
Please respond to the following:
Identify the group and the historical trauma, oppression, unresolved grief, or discrimination they have experienced.
Analyze how you think this trauma, oppression, unresolved grief, or discrimination they have experienced has mentally, socially, and economically impacted the ethnic group you selected.
Describe the strategies you can take in your cross-cultural service delivery to address the effects of trauma, oppression, unresolved grief, or discrimination. please talk about the Irish.
• For your scriipt, you will write one RTW paragraph. You will then read that one RTW paragraph for online essay help
• For your scriipt, you will write one RTW paragraph. You will then read that one RTW paragraph for your audio or video presentation. You should include One complex topic sentence 3 CERs one concluding sentence.
• Your topic sentence will answer this question: How can we most effectively direct the donated funds to reduce racial violence in policing?
• Your CERs should be evidence taken from 2-3 sources that support your option for funding.
• You should post your RTW paragraph scriipt with proper APA citations and references. In your recorded audio/video, you should mention the name of your sources for your evidence—not the full cite— just the author and/or title of the source.
• Your concluding statement should be a strong, persuasive statement indicating why you believe your option to be the strongest option among the choices.
CHOOSE Option 2: You could donate the funds to Circle of Peace, an organization that supports building relationships between police and the community:
Write an analytical profile of a senior member of a real-world terrorist group. Assess their motivation; role(s); and effectiveness. essay help free: essay help free
Please check the attached files, one is guidelines, and the rest are some essential readings and articles that should be appropriately sourced to make sure the paper is pertinent to the course’s curriculum [terrorism and security studies].
The course often uses a comparative, ‘case study’ methodology for writing papers: try to make links between the attached readings’ subjects and the terrorist of your choice, tying their motives, goals, life stories together…
As for the terrorist you feel comfortable (or confident) choosing, please use any free, trustworthy academic/scholastic sources to go over biographies, timelines, and important events.
Answer questions below. No format needed. Login to books site are also below to. 1) Pages 25-29 (Your answers Essay essay help free
Answer questions below. No format needed. Login to books site are also below to.
1) Pages 25-29 (Your answers should be a total of at least 150 words.)
What are you doing when you summarize a text? What is the difference between reading to believe and reading to doubt someone else’s argument? Why is it important to do both when evaluating someone’s argument?
2) Pages 73-86 (Your answers for this section should total at least 300 words.)
The first few pages of chapter 5 outline eight different types of evidence. Name four of them and point out a strength and a weakness of each of the four kinds. If you quote from the book, be sure to use quotation marks.
Explain briefly and in your own words what the STAR criteria for evidence are.
Explain briefly what “angle of vision” means. The book discusses different angles of vision regarding mosh pits. Identify something happening in the world today on which different people can have very different angles of vision and explain how they might differ in their views.
Write about three things that you learned from the section on strategies for framing evidence (pages 82-86) and explain how each one revealed something new to you.
3) Pages 280-81 (Your answer should be at least 100 words in length.)
Explain in your own words why, when you are judging a source, it’s important to evaluate the four criteria described on page 280.
Book using, “Writing Arguments”
AMH DISC 8 college application essay help
Discussion #8: The decision to drop the atomic bomb.
Critics have charged that the United States was morally irresponsible in using the atomic weapons against Japan during World War II. Were the United States’ actions justified?
In order to prepare for this discussion forum:
Review and identify relevant sections of Chapter 26 to support your discussion.
Read the DEBATING THE PAST: THE DECISION TO DROP THE ATOMIC BOMB.
In 2005 a group of historians held a mock trial-Hiroshima: Truman on Trial.
After you have completed your readings post your answers to only ONE of the following questions.
What are the explanations that have been offered in support of dropping the atomic bomb? What is your response to these explanations? Make sure that you provide specific support from your readings.
What are the arguments that have been presented against using the atomic bomb? What is your response to these arguments? Make sure that you provide specific support from your readings.
Review the trial and cast your verdict. How do you find President Truman? Guilty or Not Guilty? Discuss why you reached that decision.
Use appropriate statistical analysis software such as JAMOVI to obtain an analysis of results for these 3 objectives. Objective cheap essay help: cheap essay help
Use appropriate statistical analysis software such as JAMOVI to obtain an analysis of results for these 3 objectives.
Improve provider knowledge on predictors associated with difficult neuraxial anesthesia
Measure Objective 1: Evaluating pre- and post-survey results to measure knowledge on predictors for difficult spinal anesthesia.
Pre post knowledge survey results :
PDF files are named in order of participants for comparison of data.
Example : Pre-survey results named (Participant 1.pdf)
Ensure that you apply what you learned in course in terms of formulating, structuring, and discussing the article you college essay help near me
Ensure that you apply what you learned in course in terms of formulating,
structuring, and discussing the article you choose. You can use mathematical models,
formulas, and graphs as you find necessary.
b) Your write-up should look like an academic article, like an executive report handed to
the organization you are working for. Please don’t look at it as an assignment.
) Ensure you follow the following guidelines:
• Papers should be typed in 12 point, single space, with standard margins, approximately
1″ right, left, and bottom and 1.5″ on the top.
• Your paper should have a title page and a bibliography.
• Your paper should have an Introduction, a Main Body, and a Conclusion.
• The main body should clearly states the objectives you are developing and the evidence
you are presenting in support of it and should be sub-titled appropriately.
• The word count should be written on the front page and should be within the range stated
on the syllabus.
• All pages must be numbered.
• You can use footnotes or endnotes – it is your choice. No parenthetical citations are
allowed in the body of the paper.
• You may use any footnote/bibliography format that you choose but keep it consistent.
• There will be mark deduction for every spelling/grammatical error.
• I will grade your paper on (1) The level of content, (2) The degree of interest, (3) The
originality of the paper, and (4) and the technique you use in developing the paper.
• You should cite any concept or fact that is not general knowledge and is not original.
• Remember that plagiarism is very easy to detect and in such a case I will certainly
take appropriate measures.
• You must put direct quotes in quotation marks. Also remember not to use direct
quotes but only sparely when the quote is unique and cannot be rephrased.
• Cite other paraphrased concepts/facts from other sources.
• You also need to cite “Web sources” in a way that can be checked
I need a stern revision on this essay i submitted to my professor. I got a 60% and am college essay help online: college essay help online
I need a stern revision on this essay i submitted to my professor. I got a 60% and am looking to boost that up with some stern revision. I have included the professor’s feedback that I received, plus also all of the instructions for the paper. I have also included an outline to help with the revision process, as well as the essay itself. However, I don’t have a copy of the graphic novel ‘Pawcasso’ because amazon kindle wont allow me to upload it as a pdf, so it is available on amazon kindle for $9.99, and I can send additional payment for that if need be. I just really need help on this paper because I am stuck and am not sure how to move forward with improving it. Just please make sure it sticks very close to the instructions, as well as the professor’s feedback.
financial accounting cheap essay help: cheap essay help
Case Study 2-Financial Statement Analysis
1. Use the same company selected for your Case Study 1 (amazon) project and a second company that is a direct competitor.
2. Obtain the basic financial statements for the two companies. Company annual reports are normally posted under the “Investor Relations” tab of their web sites. Alternatively, you can obtain annual reports of publicly traded companies through the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) website—www.sec.gov. If you use the SEC site, go to Fillings/Company Fillings and search there. Annual reports are listed under the “10K” category.
3. Chapter 13 covers financial statement analysis. Read the chapter and become familiar with the different ways financial statements are evaluated and analyzed.
4. Complete the following analysis. Submit your analysis as a PowerPoint file and be ready to present your findings at the next class.
A. Provide a brief explanation of the reasons you selected these two companies.
B. Provide a brief summary of the history of these companies, their industry and what these companies do?
C. Select 6 different financial statement ratios and perform (demonstrate) calculations for each company. Be sure to include the calculation details, e.g. the financial statement amounts you used for your ratio calculations.
D. Describe what each ratio means. Compare the different types of ratios, and determine which company is in a better financial condition.
E. Look up and document the stock prices the date of the 10-K date and as of the current day. What change ($ and %) has occurred for each company?
F. Include your sources/references in the last slide.
IM POSTING AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
ssessment Descriiption This is a CLC. Now that a vision has been established for the project, your team will college essay help
This is a CLC.
Now that a vision has been established for the project, your team will complete a High Level Analysis (HLA) to articulate the project idea, map the project’s design, and forecast a preliminary schedule. While an HLA can be a detailed requirements document when complete, your team will produce only selected parts of an HLA, including a use case diagram, a general workflow diagram, and the first version of your product backlog.
Use Case Diagram: The use case diagram should identify the actors, actions, systems, and processes involved in delivering value to end users. For example, if your team is responsible for developing a new software product, your use case diagram should visually represent all of the interactions among the people, processes, and systems required to deliver the software to end users. The ultimate goal of the use case diagram is to articulate the team’s understanding of what the product owner wants and what the requirements are. Keep in mind, since this is part of a High Level Analysis, the diagram need only provide an overview of major operations and interactions. The diagram will be used to further break down project requirements in the workflow and backlog.
General Workflow Diagram: The general workflow diagram should break down the workflow for completing the major milestones in the project. Using your use case diagram, map the project’s progression to demonstrate the order in which major steps in the project should be undertaken. This provides all team members with a shared understanding of the project’s scope and direction.
Product Backlog: Complete the first version of your product backlog using the attached “Product Backlog” template. The product backlog is the comprehensive and prioritized list of all of the features for your product. The backlog is a living document in that features may be added, deleted, or reprioritized as the product owner demands new features or as there are shifts in priorities as the project develops. The backlog is also used to plan your team’s sprints. Try to make your backlog as comprehensive as possible at this point; however, be prepared to revise and add to it as you work through your project and learn more about what it requires.
Note on Diagramming Tools: You are not required to use a specific tool to create your diagrams. Use case and workflow diagrams can be made in Microsoft Visio or with the drawing tools in Word. There are also several diagramming tools available on the Internet (e.g., Smartdraw.com, Gliffy.com, and draw.io). Some are open source or offer free trials. Investigate the saving and sharing options when choosing a tool. For example, some tools only save to PDFs, which are not editable. You are encouraged to investigate your options and select what works best for your team. You must be able to save and submit or otherwise share your diagram with the instructor.
I need you to add a section called “Theme” in chapter 4. I have attached the template which specifically online essay help: online essay help
I need you to add a section called “Theme” in chapter 4. I have attached the template which specifically mentions all the details that are needed in this section.
then you need to write the section “Findings of the Study” also, in chapter 4. the details is in the template doc.
Continue using the organization and project your team selected in Week 2 for this assignment. • Identify the resources Essay college essay help online
Continue using the organization and project your team selected in Week 2 for this assignment.
• Identify the resources required to complete the project. Input these resources and each of their estimated costs into Microsoft® Project Resource Sheet. For labor, this may be done with an hourly rate or a one-time consultant fee, depending on the activity.