the question is: As weaponry and war techniques advanced, so did the design of a city’s defenses. What changes took place to the city at the end of the Middle Ages (Medieval era) as a result of the appearance of gunpowder? Note that this is not a question about military history, but about the city’s evolution in this context.
Start by reading and following these instructions: 1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus. 2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and an college admission essay help: college admission essay help
Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Assignment: Answer these essay questions:
1. Compare and contrast on-the-job and off-the-job training. Use your own experiences with each to highlight the pros and cons of each. Also include which type of training you prefer, and why, and whether your opinion varies depending on the job for which you are training.
2. Performance evaluations are one of the most dreaded parts of work: both for the manager and the employee. Explain in your own words what a performance evaluation is, what it measures, and whether you think it has any relevance in today’s workplace. Why or why not? Include how much you think “the boss likes you” or “you don’t make waves” or “your coworkers don’t like you” impacts performance evaluations of average employees, either consciously or unconsciously. Also, include your opinion on any performance evaluations you’ve had during your career, and whether they had any impact on your work.
3. You own a company that makes after-market accessories for vehicles. You have 75 employees split into two facilities: one in Denver and one in Baltimore. The facility supervisor in Baltimore has abruptly quit to follow his wife on an overseas government appointment. You hired a former colleague who has everything needed to step in and take over the operation successfully. However, as the only woman at that site, she has been facing serious resistance to change since beginning three weeks ago. List the reasons why you think she is experiencing such resistance to change then explain how you would work to overcome this resistance with the 32 employees in that building.
4. You are the manager of an air traffic control tower that has 55 employees. Air traffic control is one of the most high-stress jobs in the U.S. You have recently been assigned to lead a stress-management task force. Using online research, write up a plan on how you would first identify those under considerable stress, and then work to keep all employee stress levels manageable. Explain whether you would need to adapt your plan for men and women, and for people from different cultures. If so, how?
for the capstone project change proposal: nursing shortage in case management essay help online free
In collaboration with the approved course preceptor, students will identify a specific evidence-based topic for the capstone project change proposal. Students should consider the clinical environment in which they are currently employed or have recently worked. The capstone project topic can be a clinical practice problem, an organizational issue, a leadership or quality improvement initiative, or an unmet educational need specific to a patient population or community. The student may also choose to work with an interprofessional collaborative team. Students should select a topic that aligns to their area of interest as well as the clinical practice setting in which practice hours are completed. Write a 500-750 word description of your proposed capstone project topic. Include the following: 1-The problem or issue, intervention, quality initiative, educational need, or collaborative interprofessional team project that will be the focus of the change proposal. 2-The setting or context in which the problem or issue, intervention, quality initiative, educational need, or collaborative interprofessional team project can be observed. 3-A description (providing a high level of detail) regarding the problem or issue, intervention, quality initiative, educational need, or collaborative interprofessional team project. 4-Effect of the problem or issue, intervention, quality initiative, educational need, or collaborative interprofessional team project. 5-Significance of the topic and its implications for nursing practice. 6-A proposed solution to the identified project topic with an explanation of how it will affect nursing practice. You are required to cite to a minimum of eight peer-reviewed sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years, appropriate for the assignment criteria, and relevant to nursing practice. Plan your time accordingly to complete this assignment. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
article, Barbara Ehrenreich embarks on a journey into the low working class. She is interested in finding out whether the welfare reform back-to-work programs are able to lift the poor away from poverty into a prosperous life. She works several low-end jobs but the results are less than impressive. She quits her experiment after one month. What conclusions does she draw? a level english language essay help: a level english language essay help
1) Is she similar to the average worker whose life she is trying to replicate? What advantages does she have? 2) What is her experience with co-workers, rent/rental scenarios, the type of work (server vs. housekeeper), and the work-diet/food link? 3) Why does she feel like a failure when quitting her experiment after a month? 4) Finally, what does she think about the welfare programs that try to send people back to work? What is her conclusion about the jobs that pay minimum wage? Answer only the 4 questions and only use what is provided. No plagiarism! If you want to use references, only use them from the article that is provided! Thank you!
This is an Individual Assignment Have you ever got on an elevator and the CEO gets on too? You essay help free
This is an Individual Assignment
Have you ever got on an elevator and the CEO gets on too? You then have a “captive” audience only for the time until you reach the top floor! Let’s say 60 seconds!!! Therefore, you must also submit a 60-second video of summarizing your entire project! (Your instructor will stop watching at exactly 60 seconds, and score you based only on what was watched.)
Suggestions for organizing your limited time in the elevator:
Introduce yourself and your project
Hit just the highlights of what you did
Brag about your key recommendations
Ask for a meeting to share your full presentation! (or other appropriate “next step” action)