The burden of illness, disability and death, related to CHEs is under-calculated, mainly because of the problems of collecting accurate data. Some CHEs come from indirect results of emergencies. What are these types of CHEs? Discuss a minimum of two different health concerns that result from indirect emergencies.
Using approximately 200 – 300 words, include at least two scholarly references (using APA formatting and style) to guide your discussion.
Team Project Part 2 essay help site:edu
Part 2: Collecting and Analyzing the Data on Your Organization
· Weight: 10% of the final grade
· Due no later than 11:00 p.m. on Sunday of Unit 8
Instructions and Requirements
In the research phase of your Learning Group Project, your group will consider the possible sources of information you will need to consider for preparing your report. It is important that you collect information from a variety of sources, including information from the organization, reports and articles from the popular press (like those most often found through Google), and academic sources, such as those found in monographs and juried articles in journals (which you will find in our Library and Google Scholar).
In this phase of the project, your group will review the information that you have collected and arrange it to explain how your organization views its structure and how that structure supports its values and contributes to meeting its objectives. In this part, you will organize your research and data collected around the organizational design issues in order to explain how they help (or fail to help) your organization to be successful.
As you proceed, you may find that you need to modify your plan. If your group finds that they need to modify Part 2 or 3 of your Learning Group Project Plan, you should document those changes and include them in the deliverables.
In the analysis phase, assemble the data that you found around the organization theory and design issues that you identified as important for your organization. Discuss the actions taken by your organizations to ensure that the elements of design support organizational needs and objectives. For example, an organization might choose to manage its interdependencies with supplier organizations by setting up a common inventory system so that suppliers can deliver appropriate goods on a just-in-time basis. Your report for Part 3 will describe these actions, the organizational design issues involved, and their impact, hopefully positive, on the organization. By Unit 8, submit a group paper of 2000-2500 words, double spaced, 12-point font, excluding title page and references, that reports the analysis of the research data you have collected.
Evaluation and Feedback
Part 2: Collecting and Analyzing the Data will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria students are to adhere to and their relative weights in the assignment overall.
% of Final Grade
a. Discussed the course organizational design issues that emerged from the research into the selected organization
b. Discussed how the analysis explains the organization’s design and structure.
c. Discussed the actions taken by your organizations to ensure that the elements of design support organizational needs and objectives
d. Referenced academic as well as non-academic sources.
a. Uses language clearly and effectively
b. Information organized intelligently and holistically (i.e., not simply answers to questions)
c. Proper introduction and conclusion to paper
Attention to Detail (15%)
a. APA Formatting (title, headings, and references)
b. Spelling and grammar
b. Any modification of the Learning Group Project Plan documented and reported
Determine how much water you use in a typical week. Be very specific (use each category listed) and show calculations custom essay help: custom essay help
Determine how much water you use in a typical week. Be very specific (use each category listed) and show calculations for you (and if possible each person in your home). Make your calculations and show totals in a spreadsheet. If there is something that you do not do (for example outdoor watering) put Not Applicable on the chart.
After reviewing your spreadsheet, answer the following:
How much water do you (or your family) use in a week, month, year?
How could you save water?
Determine how many people live in your town. Based on your calculations, estimate how much water your town uses every year (by volume). How does your water use compare with other Americans?
This should be 300-500 words. APA Citations and References required as appropriate.
Rubric and Instructions are attached. If interested to know, couse text is Health Informatics: An interproffessional Approach 2n edition. Essay cheap essay help
Rubric and Instructions are attached. If interested to know, couse text is Health Informatics: An interproffessional Approach 2n edition. Nelson, R. and Staggers, N
Prompt—>An organization is interested in developing a simulation education center to enhance
interdisciplinary collaboration skills and fill a need for area nursing education programs.
Discuss how a needs assessment would be conducted and what it would take (time,
resources, etc.) to get the program started.
• Select an informatics theory or model to use as a framework for the needs assessment and
program development. ( eg also using unified theory of acceptance and use of technlogy).
• Describe the need for informatics nurses and their role within the program.
PURPOSE – To become familiar with population health care statistics and initiatives for improvement projects. DIRECTIONS: Go to the college essay help: college essay help
PURPOSE – To become familiar with population health care statistics and initiatives for improvement projects.
Go to the County Health Rankings website (www.countyhealthrankings.org). Conduct a search of a chosen county by placing zip code, state, or county in the search box under “How healthy is your community”. Explore the health outcomes and health factors data for the county where you reside (or your choice). Review the measures for each of the following categories:
Length of Life
Quality of Life
Health behaviors; (e.g. Adult smoking);
Clinical care, (e.g. Uninsured);
Social and Economic factors (e.g. unemployment);
Physical environment (e.g. Air pollution).
1. Identify one measure from the above list for the county chosen. (e.g. see Adult obesity example below)
2. Provide its ranking in the state, the data (percentage and trend), descriiption, data source, and one strategy that addresses improving the measure (if provided).
Overview Data Descriiption Data Source Strategies
New Jersey Summary Information
Top U.S. Performers: 26% (10th percentile)
Range in New Jersey
Overall in New Jersey: 26%
Data Used: (Links to an external site.) 2016
A Diet and Exercise measure (Links to an external site.)
Percentage of the adult population (age 20 and older) that reports a body mass index (BMI) greater than or equal to 30 kg/m2.
The 2020 County Health Rankings used data from 2016 for this measure.
Map (Links to an external site.)
Data (Links to an external site.)
Descriiption (Links to an external site.)
Data Source (Links to an external site.)
Strategies (Links to an external site.)
United States Diabetes Surveillance System
1. In my opinion, people are not innately innovative but humans do have an innate ability to think. This best essay help: best essay help
1. In my opinion, people are not innately innovative but humans do have an innate ability to think. This cognitive engagement leads to learning practices and as a result develops innovative people. Innovative people create innovation in organizations. People learn from and adapt to the needed and necessary changes and new ideas and developments required to continue organization success. Therefore, innovative individuals can be taught to be more innovative under specific organization or business conditions.
To retain innovative people organizations must create an innovative culture. They should foster creative thinking, incentives and rewards systems that encourage innovation. This would build company/employee relationships. A relationship that reflects support, gratitude, value, and respect. For example, in my profession annual Continuing Educational Units are required to remain a licensed educator within the state of Illinois. Companies that provide their employees with the opportunities or have financial reimbursement opportunities are supporting innovation. This is creating a strategy to continue to meet legal requirements for educators to remain licensed and to be up to date with the innovation of the beauty industry.
Mitra, J. (2017. The Business of Innovation. ISBN:978-1-4462-1080-2
2. A innovative person that I admire would be my mother. My mother has dealt with and managed to survive through the innovations of life. My mother was born and raised during a time where gender equality in education and the workplace had not been achieved. As a young African American girl, she was denied education and was kept home for chores and work. At a young age, the girls were not allowed to be educated in schools, but received basic education from home.
By her early teenage years her life was a success according to the social stigma. She had married a military young man. With the racism and other inequalities they migrated north for better living opportunities. My mother worked housekeeping. I remember walking to work with her as a child while listening to English classes and math tutorials. I remember signing her and my fathers signatures for them and helping them read mail or instructions.
Today in 2021, my mother is a retired Engineer who currently has been owning and operating her own cleaning business for over 25 years. She has adapted to the cultural, legal, political, and ethical changes of her country. Her eighty plus years of life as a black woman has been an innovative experience. She had to gradually adapt to not being allowed educational or work experiences due to race and gender to receiving her general education, working, attending college, and being promoted. Any American of this age of any race or gender has had the opportunity to witness and experienced innovation in America. They have learned to use a type writer, computer, laptop, chrome book, cell, phone, internet etc. Throughout all of this innovation, my mother received her Associate Degree and was able to reach COO of her company before retiring. Most of her training, certificates, and education was driven by the company and the CEO’s innovation.
Educators of Beauty Bargaining Power of Suppliers Educators of Beauty attempts to increase their own bargaining power of their college application essay help
Educators of Beauty
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Educators of Beauty attempts to increase their own bargaining power of their product suppliers while they create the leverage over consumer preferences. Educators of Beauty continues to meet the legal requirements from product vendors to become product distributors. They maintain that they have educators that are licensed, knowledgeable, and trained to use and sale specific product brands. The name brands control the product pricing, but Educators attracts the brands willingness to collaborate and do business with them as a school. The competition for Educators as a business then becomes the illegal distributors and the generic product substitutes.
The competitive rivalry and the bargaining power of the customers are similar threats for Educators of Beauty. Currently the competitive rivalry of the beauty school market is the unlicensed cosmetologists. These unlicensed individuals who render beauty services for a profit are creating more bargaining power for the customers. They have created an option or choice of paying for a licensed service or paying a lesser price for the same service from a unlicensed individual. Many beauty industry consumers are choosing to receive services from unlicensed individuals due to the cost of the service. Cosmetology is a hands-on profession which is also skill based. If an individual has shown that they are skilled and capable of rendering a certain service then they are capable of attracting clientele. These are potential beauty school clients. For example, there are many hair braiders within my area who are braiding hair for a profit, but they do not have a Illinois cosmetology license. These individuals sometimes charge half market price of the services. this is cost saving to the consumer. These individuals are taking business and revenue from the beauty schools such as educators of beauty. The power and control lies within the consumers. they have the option of where they would like to receive the service and how much money they would like to spend.
of the members from the Court Room Work Group below and write an APA Style 3 page paper (double-spaced) about the particular actor. Your paper must contain at least 3 chracteristics about the actor learned during this course. The paper should include what the the qualifications are in obtaining the paticular position and the details of the job. Please note that in addition to your 3 pages of content, you are to include two more pages: the title and reference(s) pages. This assignment must be created as a Word Document. Judge Prosecutor Defense Attorney/Public Defender college essay help: college essay help
Choose one of the members from the Court Room Work Group below and write an APA Style 3 page paper (double-spaced) about the particular actor. Your paper must contain at least 3 chracteristics about the actor learned during this course. The paper should include what the the qualifications are in obtaining the paticular position and the details of the job. Please note that in addition to your 3 pages of content, you are to include two more pages: the title and reference(s) pages. This assignment must be created as a Word Document. Judge Prosecutor Defense Attorney/Public Defender
code about generating the best worst and average cases in a code using quick sort essay help online
Write three different versions of Quick Sort, and in each version make the pivot as following: – Version 1: The pivot is the 5000th element in the array. – Version 2: The pivot is a random element in the array. – Version 3: The pivot is the median of the 1st , 5000th, and 10000th elements in the array. In your program you should do the following: – Use a random function to generate the elements inside the arrays, the numbers should be between 0 and 10000. – Generate a best case array of size 10000 using the random function. – Generate a worst case array of size 10000 using the random function. – Generate an average case array of size 10000 using the random function. – Calculate the running time of best case array using all the 3 versions of Quick Sort and print screen the results. – Calculate the running time of worst case array using all the 3 versions of Quick Sort and print screen the results. – Calculate the running time of average case array using all the 3 versions of Quick Sort and print screen the results.
1. Police and the community As discussed severally in the class, you are expected to choose a topic and write best college essay help
1. Police and the community As discussed severally in the class, you are expected to choose a topic and write two full pages on it. Your paper must be double spaced, 12 font, and word document. You will make a presentation on the paper before turning it in. PowerPoint can be 5 slides of important parts of the paper.
Analysis article Due (5 hours) college essay help: college essay help
1) Minimum 2 full pages and full grid (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
Include the chosen article in the reference page.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
1. Make an introductory paragraph (1/2 page): Include level 1 and 2 headings
2. Purpose statement
3. Analysis of the article (1 page)
4. Make a conclusion (1/2 page)
5 . Copy and paste the appropriate research critique grid (See file 1)
6. Complete each section of the research critique grid.
a. In “Analysis” section of the research critique grid should be specific.
i. Use bullet points for this section
ii. Support each yes/no analysis with comments.
4. Critique the article and include the strengths and weaknesses.
Include the chosen article in the reference page.
Reading and learning essay help site:edu
Write 1-2 paragraphs reflecting on your understanding of concept analysis. Some possible areas to explore:
Provide one specific example of how you achieved the weekly objectives. What knowledge do you still need to demonstrate competency in the weekly concepts? What skills do you need to continue developing to apply these concepts?
I have attached intrusions in how the work needs to be done. should you have any questions please don’t hesitate Essay college admission essay help: college admission essay help
I have attached intrusions in how the work needs to be done. should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. The career topic that was picked was a non profit organization that provides aid to the unfortunate families affected during the COVID 19 pandemic. please refer to the instructions and use the topic picked. THANKS
The topic of this research paper will be “Mouse lemures diet and foraging tactics” In MLA format 1. The essay help: essay help
The topic of this research paper will be “Mouse lemures diet and foraging tactics” In MLA format
1. The annotated bibliography should begin after reviewing a variety of relevant sources, choose 4 of the best sources (the ones you found most helpful) for annotation.
2. Each source selected for annotation should include a complete citation followed by “annotation.” Annotation means writing a descriiption of the contents of the citation
(journal article, book chapter, etc.) as these contents relate to your topic of interest. Do not feel obligated to summarize everything in your source. Focus on the findings and
ideas that contributed to your understanding of this topic.
3. Each annotated citation should be about one page of double-spaced, typewritten material. You may use shorter citations if you have more than 4 sources annotated.
4. References which you annotate should be scholarly, paper-published (even if you access them on the web using e-journal subscriiptions). Our class textbook is “Primates in perspective” second edition. This means you will not choose websites as sources to annotate! You may, however, find websites helpful for developing an overview of your topic and for discovering relevant publications.
5. Include a References Cited page at the end of the document. This will include all of the references which you used even if you did not annotate them.
6. Citations should follow the style guide of the American Journal of Physical Anthropology.
Research Paper: (Aaron Beck is the person you have to research and write the essay on. His full name Essay argumentative essay help
Research Paper: (Aaron Beck is the person you have to research and write the essay on. His full name is Aaron Temkin Beck )
Assignment: The purpose of this assignment is to give you an opportunity to research, in depth, one of several key figures in the field. Upon completion of this research assignment you will be expected to hand in paper in APA format. The specific requirements are as follows:
Paper Length: 5-6 pages( not counting the title page or work cited) (I do not need the title page i’ll do it myself and I don’t need an abstract, I do need the sources/reference page in apa format)
The purpose of this assignment is to give you an unique opportunity to research, in depth, one of several
key figures in psychology.
This is what should be included in your assignment:
Who was he/she?
What was his/her psychological perspective?
What was his/her major contributions to the field?
How significant was/are the contributions?
What are his/her key experiments or theories?
What are your personal views of the individual?(This question is only for presentation, not paper)
SOURCES: You are required to use at least 4 different sources for your paper. Of these 4 sources at least 2
must be book sources. This means you must go to a library or bookstore and do some legwork. You can use as many sources over 4 as you want, just again to repeat, two must be book sources.
I DO NOT want to see the text book used as a primary source, you may use it as a 5th source if you
choose, but DOES NOT count as one of the required book sources. Also WIKIPEDIA is NOT to be used as
a source PERIOD.
Assess a microsystem’s processes for care transitions within and outside the system, including communication patterns and mechanisms, coordination, safety, college admissions essay help: college admissions essay help
Assess a microsystem’s processes for care transitions within and outside the system, including communication patterns and mechanisms, coordination, safety, and outcomes. Assess for gaps and propose recommendations for change in the process(es).. Based on your understanding of teams and systems (microsystem, mesosystem, and macrosystem), describe how a nurse leader can “change the system” to improve outcomes?
I need Help completing this assignment. 1. Complete a health history and physical examination on an individual. Using the following subjective and objective components, as well as your textbook for a level english language essay help
1. Complete a health history and physical examination on an individual. Using the following subjective and objective components, as well as your textbook for explicit details about each category, complete a health history and physical examination on an individual. You may choose to complete portions of this assignment as you obtain the health history and perform the physical examination associated with the body systems covered in health assessment II. The person interviewed must be 18 years of age or older. Please be sure to avoid the use of any identifiers in preparing the assignment and follow HIPAA protocols.
2. a. Students may seek input from the course instructor on securing an individual for this assignment. b. Avoid the use of client identifiers in the assignment, HIPAA protocols must be utilized. c. During the lab experiences, you will conduct a series of physical exams that includes the systems listed in Objective Data below. d. Refer to the course textbook for detailed components of each system exam.
1) Remember, assessment of the integumentary system is an integral part of the physical exam and should be 2 health assessment II _Health_History_and_Physical_Assessment _Guidelines_ included throughout each system. e. Keep notes on each part of the health history and physical examination as you complete them so that you can refer to the notes as you write the paper, particularly the reflection section. f. Utilize proper medical terminology. 3. Include the following sections, used as section headers within the paper
Health History and subjective data:
1. Demographic data
2. Reason for care (why they are in the facility)
3. Present illness (PQRST of current illness)
4. Perception of health
5. Past medical history (including medications, allergies, and vaccinations and immunizations)
6. Family medical history
7. Review of systems
8. Developmental considerations
9. Cultural considerations
10. Psychosocial considerations
11. Presence or absence of collaborative resources (community, family, groups, and healthcare system)
=Health History and Objective Data:
1. From ( health Assessment I)
2. o HEENT (head, eyes, ears, nose, and throat)
3. o Neck (including thyroid and lymph chains)
4. o Respiratory system
5. o Cardiovascular system
2. From (health assessment II)
o Neurological system
o Gastrointestinal system
o Musculoskeletal system
o Peripheral vascular system
1. Based on the health history and physical examination findings, determine at least two health education needs for the individual. Remember, you may identify an educational topic that is focused on wellness.
2. Support the identified health teaching needs selected with evidence from two current, peer-reviewed journal articles.
3. Discuss how the interrelationships of physiological, developmental, cultural, and psychosocial considerations will influence, assist, or become barriers to the effectiveness of the proposed health education.
4. Describe how the individual’s strengths (personal, family, and friends) and collaborative resources (clinical, community, and health and wellness resources) effect proposed teaching.
Required criteria 1. Describe the interaction in its entirety: include the environment, your approach to the individual, time of day, and other features relevant to therapeutic communication and to the interview process.
2. How did your interaction compare to what you have learned?
3. What went well?
4. What barriers to communication did you experience?
5. How did you overcome them?
6. What will you do to overcome them in the future?
7. Were there unanticipated challenges to the interview?
8. Was there information you wished you had obtained?
9. How will you alter your approach next time?
1. Writing reflects synthesis of information from prior learning applied to completion of the assignment.
2. Grammar and mechanics are free of errors.
3. Able to verbalize thoughts and reasoning clearly.
4. Use appropriate resources and ideas to support topic.
5. Adheres to APA recommendations for title page, running head, headings, in-text citations, and reference page.
6. HIPAA protocols followed.