The aim of my search is to explore the available methods to reduce the amount of iodine contrast medium used in computed tomography (quantitative research design/PEO framework).
The needed section is the results chapter which consists of 7 studies, I will attached them here and I will list their citations too:
1- IYER, V.R., EHMAN, E.C., KHANDELWAL, A., WELLS, M.L., LEE, Y.S., WEBER, N.M., JOHNSON, M.P., YU, L., MCCOLLOUGH, C.H.
I already started the Research Practicum Report. (Please use Draft_5330 Research Practicum Report). Please complete the highlighted sections of cheap essay help
I already started the Research Practicum Report. (Please use Draft_5330 Research Practicum Report).
Please complete the highlighted sections of the Draft_5330 Research Practicum Report_Catrina Cryer.
Please see Highlighted Areas on Report Outline for specific details.
Also create a 1 page Poster Presentation using Powerpoint.
***Assignment: Final Research Paper Instructions***
For the research practicum you have to select a research topic relevant to the rural context. Your research topic has to build on the work you have done in SOCW 5320. Your research topic has to be approved by your instructor.
You can select any of the following types of research:
1) Systematic review of literature, documents, reports and policy documents. This can include an evaluation of journal articles.
2) A client system evaluation at your agency where you are doing the field practicum. It cannot be the same as your capstone project. You are not allowed to use field hours to conduct this evaluation.
3) An analysis of existing data (available from your instructor or web-based public data). This analysis will include a section on implications to practice.
4) The development of a program specific to a rural issue identified by you. The program development is based on program design methodology.
5) A study engaging with research participants to collect data. This study will need to be submitted to the School of Social Work’s research committee and the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
Building on your proposal as developed in SOWC 5320 you have to develop and implement a project plan. You have to show evidence that you are able to implement every step of the research process. You will be guided through the process by means of individual supervision, group supervision and class discussions. The final product of your research project is a comprehensive research report.
The research project is based on an individual research project although a group of students can work on the same topic. All research reports (final assignment) should be individual reports. The research report will provide evidence of your ability to master the research process. The report should be outlined in the suggested format (minimum requirements).
The report will be electronic. Keep all of your data in an electronic folder.
Cover Page (Title of Project, Student Name, IRB Approval #, SOCW 5330, Name of Instructor)
Section 1: Introduction
• A short introduction which will help the reader to know what to expect in the report (half page)
• Problem formulation – practice, previous research, your observations and literature review (2 pages)
• Rationale / motivation for the study (2 pages)
• Research questions and/or hypothesis (Half page)
• Purpose and objectives of the study (Half page)
• Discussion of concepts related to the study (3 pages)
• Limitations (Half to 1 page)
• Ethical issues
Section 2: Literature Review (15 pages)
• Start with a discussion on the reasons for the selection of literature
• Make sure you include the concepts (parameters of the study) as discussed in Section 1
• Different topics related to your research (integrated)
• Theories related to your topic
• Provide a synthesis at the end of your literature review
Section 3: Research methodology (10 pages)
• Research methods
• Research design
• Research methods in terms of collection and analysis (including the data collection instrument and sampling)
• Data collection
• Data analysis
Section 4: Results (10 pages)
• The findings of the empirical study (qualitative = themes and quantitative = results)
• Graphs, tables, analysis frameworks as relevant to the specific method of data collection
• The interpretation of the results
Section 5: Conclusions and recommendations (5 pages)
• Basic conclusions based on the results
• Recommendations based on the results and conclusions
Bibliography / Reference List
• Support letter from the agency (if applicable)
• Data collection instruments and protocols
• Consent form
• Any other documents you think are relevant for the reader to know. This can include recruitment information, such as a flyer.
1. Your writing should reflect analytical thinking and scientific reasoning
2. The research report should be written in APA style
3. Font size: 12
4. Spacing: Double
5. The pages indicated are the maximum pages (not the minimum)
6. References: 25 journal articles and/or book chapters if your are collecting data from participants. If you are doing a meta-analysis, it needs to be a minimum of 50 articles.
7. You will be asked to show your raw data to the instructor – keep in a binder/electronic folder.
After completion of your research study you will be required to make a recorded Zoom presentation and upload it to Drop Box. Your presentation should be in a digital poster and recording format. It should provide evidence of the research methodology as well as the research results.
1. The poster must include title, student name, course number, instructor’s name, IRB approval #, purpose and objectives of the research, research questions and/or hypotheses, research methodology (design, sample, data collection and analysis), findings, conclusions and recommendations and a reference list.
2. Professional dress is required when presenting and recording the presentation.
3. Your poster should be a single sheet, professional prepared and digitally saved. Use Power Point or Prezi or any other poster format that you are familiar with. No handmade posters will be accepted. Posters can be landscape or portrait format.
Transtheoretical Model of Behavioral Change college admission essay help: college admission essay help
Transtheoretical Model of Behavioral Change
Making and maintaining healthy changes is rarely easy for anyone, but applying appropriate motivational strategies can help a client be successful. How does the transtheoretical model of behavior change apply to exercise? What is your personal stage of change regarding exercise? If you are not currently meeting the Guidelines for Physical Activity, what motivational strategies can you use to take action? If you are currently meeting the guidelines, what strategies can you use to make sure you continue to stay active?
Research Methods: Action Research, Qualitative, and Quantitative Methods in Inclusive Classrooms writing essay help
Your research paper should be approximately 15-20 double spaced pages length (not including the cover and reference pages and appendix if applicable). Please be sure to follow current APA style.
Introduction- (approx. 1-2 pages)
Literature Review- (approx. 6-8 pages)
Methods – (approx. 3-4 pages)
Findings and Application- (approx. 2-3 pages)
Conclusion- (approx. 1-2 pages)
Unit 4 Assignment Essay best essay help: best essay help
Part 1: Self-Assessment
Identify your current stage of change (pre-contemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, maintenance) in regards to exercise based upon the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans. When it comes to exercise, do you consider yourself motivated? If not currently exercising, are you motivated to increase your activity level?
If you are not meeting the Guidelines, what are your current barriers to exercise/physical activity (include real and perceived barriers). If you are meeting the Guidelines, what are barriers you may face in the future or have faced in the past? Based on your current stage of change, what are three motivational strategies you can use to either increase your physical activity or maintain your current active lifestyle?
Part 2: Client Assessment, Sally
To begin, review the biography of your client, Sally from Course Documents. Once you have read her biography, listen to her audio clip for additional information about her readiness for change.
Identify Sally’s current stage of change (pre-contemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, maintenance). Be sure to discuss how you reached this conclusion. Does the client have high or low motivation to make a change in her physical activity/lifestyle? Explain how you reached this conclusion; provide specific examples from the client’s biography and audio clip.
What are Sally’s current barriers to exercise/physical activity (include real and perceived barriers). Based on Sally’s current stage of change, what are three motivational strategies she can use to increase her physical activity and/or move to a more active stage?
and Conflict Assessment( impact of Atom Bombing Hiroshima on japanies economy)/inflation best college essay help: best college essay help
specific historical facts, detailed descriiptions, explanations and appropriate examples which support your information.
Examine how Atom Bombing Hiroshima influenced the Japanese economy during and after WWII.
How was the Japanese economy before WWII? What was the economic purpose behind atomic bombing
What were the major problems faced by the Japanese economy after WWII?
How did the country reconstruct its economy ( stop inflation and shortage of resources) after the Atomic Bombing?
What are the impacts of the event on other nations’ economies?
– use the 10 vocabularies from the attached file
WHO IS MR. UTTERSON? TASK: Read chapters one and two, “The Mysterious Door,” and “In Search of Mr. Hyde” best essay help
WHO IS MR. UTTERSON? TASK: Read chapters one and two, “The Mysterious Door,” and “In Search of Mr. Hyde” specifically pages 1-14. Thereafter, compose an analysis of the personality of Mr. Utterson as revealed in the text. Describe Mr. Utterson. What conflicts does Mr. Utterson experience? How does this conflict impact him and/or weigh heavily upon him? How does he seek to resolve the conflict, if at all? As always use textual references to support the analysis presented. (Minimum one page)
Project Proposal Report, content including Introduction, Literature Review and Methodology. The title is Digital Marketing Methods of Foreign Companies in Shanghai during Covid-19 Pandemic. The due date is 3 days from now. college essay help online: college essay help online
Please refer to the report attached(only need to write the first 3 chapters) to write a report about digital marketing methods of foreign companies in shanghai during the covid-19 pandemic. content should include Introduction, literature review and methodology. A Literature Matrix Table will be attached below so that you can also refer to these journal articles to finish this report. After finishing the report, please also make a presentation slide for this proposal report, the interactions for slides will be provided below.
and Mr. Hyde: Stevenson’s Use of Conflict Through Mystery (Analytical Response) college admissions essay help
Reading: YOU MUST READ CHAPTERS THREE AND FOUR OF THE DR. JEKYLL AND MR. HYDE TEXT
Within the reading of “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde,” the reader is introduced to mystery, which challenges the reader to ponder, question, wonder, or try to figure out questions that linger in the minds of the readers. What are examples of conflicts within the story? For example, if there exists a man vs man conflict, where are these examples in the reading? Are any characters experiencing man vs. self conflicts? Again, what character(s) experience such a conflict and where is that example in the text? How does the author Stevenson effectively use mystery to hold the attention of the reader. What are the mysteries that need to be solved? AS ALWAYS, YOU MUST INCLUDE EXAMPLES OF THE AUTHOR’S USE OF MYSTERY THROUGHOUT THE READING. YOU MUST ALSO EXPLAIN WHAT THAT EXAMPLE SHOWS. (Minimum of one-two page)
In these next week you might implement your small nursing informatics project or propose how you might implement your college admissions essay help
In these next week you might implement your small nursing informatics project or propose how you might implement your small nursing informatics project for your healthcare organization or nursing practice. Specifically, you will examine how to apply the 10 tracking documents developed in Part 1. Remember, the goal of this project is to demonstrate, through the project, your understanding of nursing informatics. Track your project to make sure the implementation is going as planned. Activities to track with application of tools:
Photo Credit: auremar / Adobe Stock
• Is the project staying within scope? (Scope)
• Were all of the gaps identified? (Gap Analysis)
• Is the project following the timeline? (Project timeline)
• If you had a budget, is it on track?
• Were all of the work activities correctly assigned? (WBS)
• Are team members responsible? (RACI)
• Did the project start on time, inline to meet due date? (Gantt)
• Are you holding weekly status meetings and documented all activities? Are all team members in attendance and communicated with? (Communication Plan)
• Are all changes approved and documented? (Change Management Plan)
• Are all risks identified, prioritized, and assigned an owner and mitigation plan developed? (Risk Management Plan)
The final summary will include the complete evaluation of the full project and lessons learned—what went well and what needs update and revisions.
This will be a professional scholarly paper using APA 7. Be sure to include a one-half to one-page executive summary.
Final Year Project Proposal Report. The content only needs to include Introduction, Literature Review and Methodology. The title is Digital Marketing Channel of Foreign Companies in Shanghai during Covid 19 Pandemic. The due date is 3 days from now. Please refer to the template attached below(only need to write the first 3 chapters). best college essay help: best college essay help
30-40 pages Final Year Project Proposal Report. Title: Digital Marketing Channel of Foreign Companies in Shanghai during the Covid 19 Pandemic. Content include Introduction, Literature Review and Methodology. Also please make presentation slides for the report(around 20 pages slides). The due date is 3 days from now. You can refer to the template attached below, only need to write the first 3 chapters(Introduction, Literature Review and Methodology).
In this activity, you will apply some of the concepts related to jurisdiction and the legal process to a essay help site:edu
In this activity, you will apply some of the concepts related to jurisdiction and the legal process to a case that recently was argued before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Skim the Petition for Writ of Certiorari Download Petition for Writ of Certiorariin the New York State Rifle
A maker of energy drinks is considering abandoning can containers and going exclusively to bottles because the sales manager college admissions essay help: college admissions essay help
A maker of energy drinks is considering abandoning can containers and going exclusively to bottles because the sales manager believes customers prefer drinking from bottles. However, the vice president in charge of marketing is not convinced the sales manager is correct. Investigate this issue using statistical analysis.
Explain which data collection method you would use and what procedures you would follow to apply this method to this situation.
Propose which level of data measurement applies to the data collected. Justify your answer.
Determine whether the data is qualitative or quantitative.
Discussion Board 4 HCM419 college essay help: college essay help
Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
For this Discussion Board, please complete the following:
As a new healthcare leader you have been tasked with developing policy for local lawmakers, politicians, and business owners with regard to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for COVID-19. For this discussion, you will Explore the Covid Data Tracker and the Covid-19 Policy Tracker for a better understanding of what your local policymakers are doing relative to national infection/virus rates and policy recommendations.
COVID Data Tracker
COVID-19 Policy Tracker
Focus your discussion on the following:
Based on the data related to infection rate trends (past/current) in your area, and the current policy recommendations at the state/local level, discuss what you believe should be the top 2 healthcare policy concerns for lawmakers and healthcare leaders in your local area relative to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If state/local recommendations/policies differ from the CDC policy recommendations related to the Covid-19 Pandemic guidelines (e.g. mask guidelines, quarantine, vaccination requirements in the workplace, etc.) describe what steps you would take and what data you would use to convince local lawmakers to change the polices in the community.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-200 word reply about his or her Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
What did you learn from your classmate’s posting? What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
Hi Writer Below are the paper instructions provided to me by my professor. Please be sure to use APA online essay help
Hi Writer Below are the paper instructions provided to me by my professor. Please be sure to use APA format when writing this paper please. You can choose any college of your choice i just ask that it be a CUNY school.
Select a college of your choice. Participate in a virtual tour, virtual admissions information session. Review the college website (i.e. Majors, Minors, Extracurricular Clubs, Career Center, etc.) Write a critical assessment of what you learned about the college (3 pages).
Follow up the Syllabus (page 9 of 25) Part 1: Research according syllabus(read) Part 2: Review and respond case college admission essay help: college admission essay help
Follow up the Syllabus (page 9 of 25)
Part 1: Research according syllabus(read)
Part 2: Review and respond case studies within the context of codes of ethics.
Case study 1: Action Plan (Abuse, neglect, and other signs of distress).
Case study 2: Action Plan (Ethical Use of technologies)
Case study 3: Action Plan (Student Information and records.
Part 3: Three additional resources.
Part 4: Describe the consequences of the teacher’s unethical practices in the selected case studies.
Abdominal Assessment essay help site:edu
1. Analyze the subjective portion of the note. List additional information that should be included in the documentation.
2. Analyze the objective portion of the note. List additional information that should be included in the documentation.
3. Is the assessment supported by the subjective and objective information? Why or why not?
4. What diagnostic tests would be appropriate for this case, and how would the results be used to make a diagnosis?
5. Would you reject/accept the current diagnosis? Why or why not? Identify three possible conditions that may be considered as a differential diagnosis for this patient. Explain your reasoning using at least three different references from current evidence-based literature.