As you reflect on the reading of each article, please be sure to consider the questions listed here for the summary and the reflection along with any other comments that you believe are important. Write this as a narrative, not a listing of answer responses to each numbered question. Try to address these points in your narrative and do not write in first person. What was the purpose of the study? 1. Did the literature review provide the context for the study and is it sufficiently comprehensive? Does it include studies that might be relevant to the problem under investigation? ELDR 7323 | Applied Research in Education Page 2 of 3 2. Was the significance of the problem well established? 3. What variable (independent and dependent) were used? Was each of the variables in the study clearly defined? 4. What design was used? Were there threats to internal validity? 5. Who were the subjects and how were they selected? Was the sample representative of an identifiable population? If not, were limitations discussed? 6. What procedures and materials were used to carry out the study? Was the methodology the researchers used appropriate and understandable so that other researchers could replicate the study if they wished? 7. What analysis was used? Was it appropriate? Why? Was each of the instruments sufficiently valid and reliable for its intended purpose? 8. Were the statistical techniques, if used, appropriate and correct? 9. Were tables and graphs clear? 10. What were the major findings reported? Did the report include a thick description that revealed how individual responded (if appropriate)? 11. Were the hypotheses rejected? 12. Were the researcher’s conclusions well supported by the data? 13. Did the researchers draw reasonable implications for the theory and/or practice from their findings? 14. Were limitations of the study acknowledged? 15. Were there suggestions for future research? In your reflection section, answer the following questions: 1. What did you learn from this article? 2. Do you agree with the information and/or author’s point of view? Why or why not? 3. What are the implications of the article to classroom practice for teachers and other professionals? 4. How does this article relate to topics studied in this course and to the students in this class? 5. Include what you learned about research, about the content and about you as a researcher. 6. Additional comments that you may have
lease write 30 lines to live by on a document. Make sure that with each ‘line’ you give an college application essay help: college application essay help
lease write 30 lines to live by on a document. Make sure that with each ‘line’ you give an explanatory paragraph to explain the quote’s significance to you. Your first ’15 Lines to live by’ will need to be completed. 15 quotes and 15 sentences of each quote explained. u need to write an explanation of a quote
the quotes :
1. “To do injustice in naturally good, but to suffer it is bad
2.“Justice is every part of a whole fullfiling its assigned role and not meddling in the duties of the other parts – socrates
3 “Happines is not found in living for pleasure because such a life is slavish“
4. “Parties are likely to became potent engines by which cunning, ambitious and unprincipled men will be enable to suborn the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government“- Washington
5 “You must given consent of whomever will rule you “
6. World doesn’t inform the kingdom of the right hand but the kingdom of right hand informs the Word ( K of left hand = reason excellence , law , temporal / K of right hand =5 Solas )
7.“True love is admiration “- Plato
8. “tHe unexamined life is not worth living – Plato
9. “Love your neighbour “
10.“The slave trade brings the judgment of heaven upon a country … providence punishes national sins. – George mason
11 “Every master of slaves is born a petty tyrant. They bring the judgment of heaven upon a county. As nations can not be rewarded or punished in the next world they must be in this. By an inevitable chain of causes and effects providence punishes national sins by national calamities “
12 “I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just ; that his justice cannot sleep forever “- Jefferson tersely
13 All man are by nature equal , made all of the same earth by one workman – Plato
14- The heaviest penalty for declining to rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself
15 Wonder is the begginign of wisdom – socrates
and then each off the quotes need to be explained.
Case Study 1 Think about the past 2 years as the world faced the Covid Pandemic. The world Health essay help free
Case Study 1
Think about the past 2 years as the world faced the Covid Pandemic. The world Health Organization became involved very quickly at the beginning. They set up standards for confronting this virus and for the most part the world listened and stood still for a brief period of time.
In this first case study, you are to answer the following questions as they relate to the Covid Pandemic and differentiate the onset of this global health crisis and with the outcome today.
How would you define complete physical well-being? Pre and Post pandemic
How would you define complete mental well-being? Pre and Post pandemic
How would you define social well-being? Does it focus solely on the individual’s relationships or does social well-being encompass societal issues as well? Pre and Post pandemic
Please look at the attached files. They include the instructions given ( Please look at them carefully). There is Essay essay help free: essay help free
Please look at the attached files. They include the instructions given ( Please look at them carefully). There is also an excel file where I have conducted the pendulum experiment and made a graph that represents “g” (If you find a mistake with my table, feel free to adjust it.) I have also included an a* example lab report which could simplify things for you. All of the details concerning this lab report are included in those documents, please look at them carefully. INCLUDE UNCERTAINTIES
Based on the provided prompt, draft a position statement in response to a filed EEOC charge that was filed Essay a level english language essay help
Based on the provided prompt, draft a position statement in response to a filed EEOC charge that was filed by an employee against a company for which you are the HR manager. The following must be included:
1. Page Requirement: 5 to 7 pages
2. Font: Times New Roman (11-inch font or 12-inch font)
3. Margins: 1 in. Margins
4. Required pages: Cover Page identifying your name and a title. This will NOT be counted as part of your page requirement.
5. Line Spacing: Double-Spaced
6. Page numbers (located at the footer)
Prompt: Assume you are the HR Manager for the law firm, WeLitigate, LLC. (“Firm”). The Firm is an Equal Opportunity employer and makes all decisions without regard to sex, national origin, race, religion, color, age, or disability status. One day, you receive a copy of an EEOC charge from one of the employees, Melissa R. (“Employee”). The EEOC charge states that the basis for the complaint is discrimination based on National Origin. The employee states that she was passed up for a promotion opportunity by her department’s manager due to her National Origin. In the EEOC charge, the employee identified an associate attorney and department manager making comments about her Jamaican descent. Another fellow employee was promoted instead.
You are tasked with drafting a position statement in response to the employee’s EEOC charge defending the manager’s decision to not provide the employee a promotion. The following facts will provide assistance in drafting your position statement:
• Employee was hired on October 1, 2020 and is an hourly employee.
• Employee was hired as a file clerk in the Family Law department of the Firm. A file clerk’s duties entails maintaining paper or electronic records, including correspondence, receipts, contracts, and invoices, to ensure that information is easy to locate when it’s needed. They organize and file documents, retrieve data, and upload electronic files.
• Employee has a bachelor’s degree in English. However, she has no previous legal experience.
• On May 1, 2021, there was an open position for paralegal in the Family Law Department. The position of paralegal entails performing substantive and procedural legal work as authorized by law, which work, in the absence of the paralegal, would be performed by an attorney. Paralegals have knowledge of the law gained through education, or education and work experience, which qualifies them to perform legal work.
• The fellow employee who received the promotion recently gradated from University of Miami’s Paralegal Program. He has also been at the firm for 3 years.
• The University of Miami’s Paralegal program entails focusing on preparing the student with foundational legal knowledge, court procedures, how to conduct legal research and drafting legal documents.
• While the fellow employee who received the promotion has been known to be an excellent worker, he has also been known to say sexist comments to fellow file clerks including the employee.
• The fellow employee who received the promotion and the department manager are very close friends outside of work. They are both of Puerto Rican descent.
• In the past, there have been instances of file clerks being promoted to paralegal in which some have been of Puerto Rican descent.
• On April 5, 2021, the employee and an attorney who works at the firm were engaged in a conversation about a client’s file. The attorney told the employee that the client was of Jamaican descent and was not clear of US Laws. In an off-hand remark, the attorney further stated that his interactions with clients with Jamaican descent has not always been positive. In response, the employee stated that she was of Jamaican descent and did not appreciate his comment. The attorney does not have hiring or firing authority. No further actions were taken in regards to this conversation.
• For her 6 month employment review, on or about March 2021, the employee received average reviews for her work so far. She has had consistent tardiness and has been known to have internal conflict with her fellow file clerks within her department.
• When asked about the employee’s reputation, the following has been said by various co-workers:
o “She is very difficult to work with since she acts like she knows everything.”
o “She is really nice! I love working with her since she makes me laugh all the time.”
o “She is good at filing but she is always late for work.”
o “While she is good at what she does, she seems to have a hard time getting along with people.”
o “She is great at filing, but she doesn’t really understand the legal lingo or the law.”
o “Unfortunately, she is not well versed in the substance of the law and gets confused very easily.”
• The employee received stellar reviews from a client regarding locating her file. However, the client did explain that the employee was unable to provide her information on her actual case since she was not well versed in the law.
• The employee heard from a fellow employee that the department manager made an off-hand remark about her tardiness and it being attributed to her being Jamaican. However, the department manager denied making this comment.