The plan calls for looking at those non-fire building systems that may be present and could affect firefighter safety.
Using the scenario:
Develop a list of safety concerns that you would identify pertaining to electrical systems, HVAC systems, plumbing operations, elevator operations, and refrigerator systems.
Identify the NFPA standards and codes that address each of these issues.
Explain how the NFPA standards and codes address the safety concerns and help with firefighter safety.
Provide examples to support your position.
Write a 1- to 2-page paper (excluding title and reference pages) on your findings.
Note: This assignment will require outside research. Include three references (two credible outside sources and the textbook). Discuss how you evaluated the credibility of the outside sources used. You may consult the Library, the internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations and references in APA style.
Also give me a brief summary as to why you chose your reference.
Write a reflection about the parental and family influence on STEM workforce, coding, and diversity. How does this parental influence inform your role as a teacher? To complete this task, watch a vid essay help free: essay help free
How does this parental influence inform your role as a teacher?
To complete this task, watch a video clip: ‘Smashing STEM stereotypes with coding’ https://youtu.be/JhzM78t2iAM (TEDx Talks, 2016).
personalize your reflection and make it real, use real class examples. you must cite at least two outside sources and at least one from the ones that given in the reference section.
This assignment will be assessed using the Portfolio Activity rubric. https://my.uopeople.edu/pluginfile.php/1548123/mod_book/chapter/324088/5282PA-rubric.pdf
1. Gokce, S., Yenmez, A. A.,
Start by reading and following these instructions: 1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus. 2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and an argumentative essay help
Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Length: 1500 word essay
Structure: include a title page. This does not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.
References: No references are required.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or Docx).
Filename: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and assignment number (for example “RHallAssignment1.docx”).
Submission: Submit to D2L Dropbox for grading by Monday at 11:59 p.m., PST.
Goal: To create documents for presentation to apply for a position.
Role: Job applicant and interviewee.
Audience: Human Resources Director
Situation: You are applying for a position in a healthcare facility.
Products: After creating a title page, create a sample cover letter and resume that you would submit to a healthcare employer for a position you would like to get. Remember the consumer would be a person from human resources, not your instructor, so use appropriate professional style. Be sure to be culturally appropriate. Add a professional thank-you note that you would send after the interview to the interviewer.
Standards and Criteria for Success: Your documents must completely meet the needs of the human resource interviewer, be culturally appropriate, look professional, have excellent grammar, and be in a proper format.
Reflect on an article in your Reading Assignment, ‘Philosophical foundations for curriculum decision, a reflective analysis’. As you review on your reading, compose a paper and address the following: college admissions essay help: college admissions essay help
As you review on your reading, compose a paper and address the following:
For practicing teachers:
Examine the curriculum of your classroom and try to define it based on information provided in the article
Analyze how assessment is used to guide the curricular decisions in your school
For non-practicing teachers:
Think back to the curriculum of your pre-service training as a teacher and try to define it based on information provided in the article)
Analyze how assessment is used to guide the curricular decisions in your country, state, or province.
Submit a paper which is 2-3 pages in length, exclusive of the reference page, double-spaced using 12 point, Times New Roman font. The paper must be well written and cite at least 2 outside sources and two from the ones provided in the reference section in APA format. Check all content for grammar, spelling and to be sure that you have properly cited all resources (in APA format) used. ensure to include real class experience. Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab (OWL) is a free website that provides excellent information and resources for understanding and using the APA format and style. The OWL website can be accessed here:
Papers will be peer-assessed using this rubric. https://my.uopeople.edu/pluginfile.php/1548254/mod_book/chapter/324260/Unit 4 Written Assignment Rubric.pdf
1. Belbase, S. (2011, October 8). Philosophical foundations for curriculum decision, a reflective analysis. Univeristy of Wyoming, pp 1-20. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED524740.pdf
‘Philosophical foundations for curriculum decision, a reflective analysis’ reflects on the curriculum from different and thought-provoking perspectives.
2. Curriculum, assessment, instruction. (n.d.). Deer Valley Unified School District, Arizona. https://www.dvusd.org/Page/12831#calendar29588/20180627/month
‘Curriculum, assessment, instruction’ at the DVUSD website is an example of how this school district integrates assessment to the Arizona College and Career Ready Standards to provide a clear and consistent framework to prepare children for college and the workforce.
3. Hansen, Laura. (2018, February 5). The role of educators in summative assessment: The life cycle of a question. Peers and Pedagogy. https://achievethecore.org/aligned/role-educators-summative-assessment-life-cycle-question/
‘The role of educators in summative assessment: The life cycle of a question’ is a blog providing an inside look at the development of summative assessments.
4. Mikre, F. (2011). Review article: The roles of assessment in curriculum practice and enhancement of learning. Ethiopian Journal of Education and Sciences, pp. 101-113. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e057/cc32d7be13cdaee8d1ae93de2a568ad8e699.pdf
‘The roles of assessment in curriculum practice and enhancement of learning’ analyzes a) the roles of assessment in operating and experiencing the curriculum,b) the importance of continuous assessment for enhancement of student learning, c) the roles of feedback and d) comments for curriculum practice and learning enhancement.
5. Oberg, Carol. (n.d.). Guiding classroom instruction through performance assessment. Journal of Case Studies in Accreditation and Assessment, pp 1-11. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1055507.pdf
‘Guiding classroom instruction through performance assessment’ explains how to use performance assessments as pre-assessment, that is, prior to instructional decision making.
6. Rethinking classroom assessment with purpose in mind. (2006). Western and Northern Canadian Protocol for Collaboration in Education. https://www.edu.gov.mb.ca/k12/assess/wncp/full_doc.pdf
‘Rethinking classroom assessment with purpose in mind’ presents important facets of assessment; it will make you reflect on the assessment FOR, AS, and OF learning, and it suggests strategies to be applied in the classroom. In this Unit you need to read Chapter 5, pp 55-65
7. Standards, curriculum, instruction, and assessment. (n.d.). Michigan Association of Intermediate School Administrators. http://www.gomaisa.org/projects/career-and-college-readiness/standards/
On this website the Michigan Association of Intermediate School Administrators presents its critical alignment of standards, curriculum, instruction and assessment.
8. Tomlinson, C.A., Moon, T.,
assignment #2 Essay best college essay help
Please choose one of the following questions. Copy the question to a word document, and respond with no more than one page (12 Arial font, double spacing).
1) Choose between perceptual attention filter and response attention filter. Explain your choice. Provide an example based on your everyday experience. Provide experimental proof for your choice (from class/textbook) which is attached below in files.
2) Although we have experimental proof from visual neglect studies that the parietal region is involved with visual attention why does attention seem to be so diverse (distributed) in the brain?