Please see attachments, 1 attachment is the scenario, the other is the project from last week that is used in this weeks assignment to build upon, and the other attachment is the descriiption of the work itself. It is made very clear that we need to use Microsoft Project 2010 or newer.
This instructor grades extremely tough, my last assignment received a 74%, so if you have any question or need more info please reach out.
There is no exact length requirement for this assignment, it just needs to cover all the material, so you don’t hit all the pages that’s fine, or if you need to add more pages I can pay more money.
wrote a research proposal but now need to do ethics form will provide my proposal with examples of ethic college application essay help: college application essay help
wrote a research proposal but now need to do ethics form
will provide my proposal with examples of ethic forms
Ethic form : 1,2,3 diff people, (not actual people but from the studies)
Complete ethics form (must)
No participation needed, do most consent form
Write a research paper in APA format on a subject of your choosing that is related to Business Intelligence. Integrate what you have learned from the course resources (.e.g. Textbook Readings, Discuss custom essay help
Integrate what you have learned from the course resources (.e.g. Textbook Readings, Discussion Board Posts, Chapter Presentations) into your document.
As you consider the topic for your research paper, try and narrow the subject down to a manageable issue. Search for academic journal articles (i.e. peer-reviewed) and other sources related to your selected subject. Because this is a research paper, you must be sure to use proper APA format citations.
Your paper must include an introduction stating what your paper is about and a logical conclusion.
This paper must contain a minimum of 1500 words of content and use at least 5 peer-reviewed sources. Peer-reviewed sources include: Academic Journal Articles, Textbooks, and Government Documents. At least one of the textbooks for this course could be used as a source for this paper.
Data science and AI roles continue the trend towards specialization.There is a practical split is between ‘engineering-heavy’ data science roles focused on large production systems and the infrastructure and platforms that underpin them (‘Data/ML/AI Engineers’), and ‘science-heavy’ data science roles that focus on investigative work and decision support (‘Data Scientists/Business Analytics Professionals/Analytics Consultants’). Your paper should contrast the skill sets, different mental models, and established department structures that make this a compelling pattern.
Session 1 Interpretive Exercise 1Please complete your assigned reading before working through the interpretive exercises. Interpretive Exercises:Assignment 1-2Assignment 2-1, 2-2, and 2-3Select and c college essay help: college essay help
Interpretive Exercises:Assignment 1-2
Assignment 2-1, 2-2, and 2-3
Select and complete one of the following: Assignment 3-1, 3-3, OR 3-5
Session 1 Ephesians Interpretive ObservationsMake a minimum of 15 interpretive observations about the Ephesians passage you have chosen for your Final Assignment. Submit your observations in a Word document.Click on the Session 1 Ephesians Interpretive Observations link to submit your assignment by the posted due date. Review the rubric available in Due Dates and Grades for specific grading criteria.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION: In The Apology, we only get to hear the speeches of Socrates. For this essay help free
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION:
In The Apology, we only get to hear the speeches of Socrates. For this paper I want you to imagine that you are one of Socrates’ accusers and write a paper explaining why Socrates is guilty of the charges against him — corrupting the youth and not believing in the gods of the city. TWO page essay explaining why socrates is guilty.
1) Papers should be 2-3 pages long, double spaced, size 12 font (times new Roman)or the equivalent.
2) Each paper must the address topic assigned and demonstrate an understanding of the texts and issues related to that topic. Papers that go off topic will be penalized.
3) Papers will be graded for grammar as well as content.
1) Clarity: The paper should have a clear thesis or position that is precisely stated, avoiding vague terms and over-generalizations. Bad grammar is inherently unclear! Even though our topics are somewhat ‘imaginative’ you should still have a thesis.
2) Evidence: The paper should provide evidence for the thesis. This evidence will bedrawn from the texts discussed, from philosophical arguments, or from things learned in other classes. The paper should show an understanding of both the text and the broader philosophical issues raised in the text. Misunderstanding the text, or misquoting it, means that one does not have evidence!
3) Organization: The argument of the paper will be well organized, moving in an orderly fashion from premises to conclusion without gaps or jumps. The paper will not wander away from its central thesis, nor will it get bogged down in secondary issues. If the reader cannot follow your argument, the paper is disorganized!
IF you need more information about socrates or anything please feel free to reach out and I will gladly provide it. Use the two sources below at first and then you may look for one or two more reliable sources to use for the essay.