ASSIGNMENT: You will be “applying” for a job with a cover letter, resume, and a follow-up email. While you do not have to really apply, you should choose a job for which you are qualified and could do now – you may select an internship or an on campus job. In other words, this resume will be an application for a real estate brokerage as a real estate agent Part 1: Resume and Cover Letter/Letter of Application (90 points) job ad (insert or use a link) cover letter resume I have attached what it should look like Part 2: Thank You Email/ Follow-Up (10 points) Your resume was reviewed immediately and you were called in for an interview for the job! You had a 20-minute meeting with the hiring manager and it went well. Traditionally, it is good etiquette to thank an employer for granting you an interview. Sending a follow-up email or letter not only makes a great impression, but can also be a way to obtain a response sooner. Compose a brief email message that includes the following: Your thanks to the interviewer for the interview Your impression of the company or organization Your confidence that you can perform the job well An offer to provide further information or answer further questions
It is fine to use outside sources like the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (see the “Helpful Links” tab on writing essay help: writing essay help
It is fine to use outside sources like the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (see the “Helpful Links” tab on the homepage) when studying philosophers, but when you write your papers don’t directly use material from any source. Close all your books, put them away, and write your essay. Do not quote from sources in your essay. I can tell if you are rewriting a passage, lifting a passage, using something from another source. I want your words, not the words of somebody else. The more you write on your own, without sources, the quicker you will find your own voice and think more critically about the material you study. I would rather get a paper where you are working it out, struggling, than a smooth paper with canned quotes.
Introduction to Philosophy – First Essay Topics (choose one):
Explain the trial of Socrates. How does Socrates go about defending himself? What are the main ideas presented by Socrates? What reasons are there to say whether these ideas are credible or not?
Explain Descartes’ argument from doubt? What is he trying to prove? Is he successful? Why or why not? How have critics responded to Descartes’ argument? How successful are those criticisms?
What is rational skepticism? What is the essential tension between skepticism
Planning and Drafting a Textual Analysis essay help online
In separate paragraphs, answer the following questions.
For the reading selection, you have chosen for this discussion, identify the various kinds of claims the author uses to support his/her overall ideas. Provide examples from the text to support your identifications.
Next, identify and summarize the kinds of evidence used for each claim. Then, evaluate the evidence. Is this evidence convincing? What other evidence could the writer use to make a stronger claim?
• Schedule either an online or in-person Brainstorming Session with your key stakeholders. • Determine and describe a Meeting essay help online: essay help online
• Schedule either an online or in-person Brainstorming Session with your key stakeholders.
• Determine and describe a Meeting Goal and identify the Process/method you will use to generate innovative ideas from all stakeholders.
o Share this information with your stakeholders in your invitation.
• If you do not have a way to schedule meetings at your organization, try a free application, like Doodle
• Research Consensus Decision-Making Methods and identify one that is appropriate for your group.
• Describe the method and why you selected this method over others.
• Create a Meeting Agenda.
o Include how your team will brainstorm and generate ideas to reach a consensus.
• Share your agenda with your stakeholders prior to meeting so expectations are provided upfront.
• Conduct your brainstorming session with key stakeholders and assign someone to record the Meeting Minutes.
o Create a list of all the ideas that were generated and note the innovative idea that was selected for consideration, as it will become the focus of your paper.
o Describe the rationale for this selection.
• Write a brief Reflection Summary of what you have done/learned thus far.
Brainstorming Session Goal and Processes:
• Write a summary of the goal of the brainstorming session and processes for generating ideas.
2b. Written descriiption of the method for consensus decision-making:
• Discuss the reason this process/method was selected.
2c. Meeting Agenda:
• Include a descriiption of how ideas will be captured and the process for seeking consensus.
2d. Meeting Minutes:
• Include a list of all ideas and the one innovative idea that will be considered for implementation.
• Meet with your key stakeholder team to discuss the plans for communication that will help diffuse the innovation within the organization.
• Create an Outline of the Communication Plan that you and your key stakeholders developed.
• Summarize a Training Plan for employees impacted by the evidence-based innovation.
o Identify appropriate strategies to ensure the most efficient training delivery method is utilized.
o Include who will provide the training and what knowledge and skills they need to conduct the training.
o Determine if different training plans for different stakeholders are needed. Consider the logistics of training, such as schedules, equipment, impact of training on other operations, additional resources required, and notifying stakeholders.
• Create an Action Plan to include a minimum of ten essential tasks that must be completed prior to implementing your innovation in the setting you selected.
• In your “Evidence-Based Innovation Plan Assessment” Template, complete “Table 2. Innovation Action Plan.” Copy and paste this table into your e-portfolio.
Responsible Person (Role) Responsibilities Timeline
• Write a brief Reflection Summary
3a. Outline of the Communication Plan created with your stakeholders.
3b. Written Summary of your Training Plan.
3c. Completed Copy of Table 2. Innovation Action Plan.
• Copy and paste the table into your e-portfolio.
activism midterm about 35 questions most multiple choice and other is short response its due right now from 5-8pm custom essay help
1. What is Activism? Motivations of activists Methods of protest and persuasion -speeches – vigils – slogans – teach-ins – banner – singing – marches – picketing Noncooperation -rent strike -boycotts -disobeying social customs Intervention – sit-ins – fasting – nonviolent occupation Violent Action – beatings – torture – killings – bombing And the in-between: – violence against physical objects (damage, defacing, destruction) Modern Methods of activism • Culture Jamming • Cell phone rallying • -cyberactivism • Overloading a website with messages etc Youth Activism Activist groups • Very typically activists are members of a larger group • This has many advantages: • Social support system • Can undertake large tasks • Can use people skills • Can conduct person-to-person training • Can teach by example Social movements are typically brought on by several different groups and individuals acting towards a common goal What Motivates activism? • A sense of identity • A sense of purpose • A common goal • Vision • Identification of inequality and injustice • Fear • Urgency • The kids Methods of activism, both successful and unsuccessful Most Effective Strategies ● Organize in a friendly political climate ● Mobilize frequently ● Choose nonviolent tactics * Utilizing a variety of actions • Individual actions • Youth Activism Methods ADL describe 10 ways in which young people can engage in activism • Educate others – When you learn something that makes you passionate, share your knowledge • Advocate for legislation • Run for office • Protest • Create a public awareness campaign that includes social media • Do a survey about the issue and share the results • Raise money • Write a letter to a company • Engage in community service • Get the press involved 2. Motivation and Persuasion Motivation Theories of Motivation Instinct theory Evolutionary foundation Human instincts needed for survival Descriptive rather than explanatory Drive reduction theory Clark Hull Biological basis/homeostasis Cognitive basis/Festinger’s cognitive consistency theory Arousal theory Motivated to achieve optimal arousal level Yerkers-Dodson law: task performance and arousal levels Humanistic theory Maslow’s hierarchy of needs Incentive theory Behavioral perspective/learning principles Reinforcement and punishment Intrinsic and extrinsic reinforcers Expectancy theory Valence Instrumentality Expectancy Impact of Motivation Activation Persistence Intensity Practical techniques and applications Persuasion Key elements of persuasion Social psychology’s principles of persuasion Reciprocity Consistency Social proof/social referencing Authority Likability Scarcity Kairos Mode of Persuasion How to make an idea “stick.” 3. Activism within Psychology (Tina) 4. The Power of the Media (Tina) Fake News Scam emails Indicators of fake news Source of news Misleading headlines Authorship considerations Lack of support Incorrect dates Misleading photos Satire and parody Confirmation bias Fact checking with experts 5. Voting as Activism History of voting rights Original constitutional provisions Constitutional amendments Federal legislation State actions (Oregon’s automatic registration initiative) Supreme Court action on voting rights Voter Turnout Presidential elections vs. “off” years Effect of voters’ ages Other factors effecting turnout rates (state, ethnicity, socioeconomic status) Why people don’t vote Registration barriers Impact of 2-party, winner take all system Declining social capital Weakening political parties Political efficacy Confusion Political burnout Practical obstacles (pandemic, transportation, work schedules, childcare) Voter disenfranchisement efforts Voter ID laws Felons stripped of voting rights Modern day poll taxes (Florida requirement that fines be paid before felons’ voting rights are reinstated) Obstacles created to registration Obstacles to mail-in and early voting Interference with voting on election day (e.g., closing polling sites, insufficient machines) How to encourage voting Face-to-face canvassing (not recommended during pandemic) Asking people to predict if they will vote Messaging reminders to registered voters Make voting seem like the normal behavior Persuade a registered voter to try it just once Eliminate voting barriers Change the system and decrease disenfranchisement Practical information on voting, and where to find it Getting involved in larger voter outreach efforts Provisional ballots! 6. Civil Rights and Civil Liberties: Know your First Amendment Rights The First Amendment Limits of free speech Schenck v. US: Clear and present danger standard Types of speech Pure speech Speech plus Symbolic speech Freedom of Assembly and Petition Legal and regulatory restrictions Public health concerns Content neutral restrictions Practical information on protesting in NYC and elsewhere Right to peaceful protest in public areas Includes gatherings, marches/parades, and caravans Restrictions imposed to protect community and ensure safety Special provisions during pandemic Effect of locale Traditional public fora Other public locations Your own private property Others’ private property Use of signs Recording and be recorded at protests and police actions Government interference with recording Police ordered dispersals What to do if your rights are violated Information and evidence gathering In the event of arrest: Practical pointers Right to Know Act Protecting Digital Security Preventing DNA collection Legal observers (National Lawyers Guild), protest monitors (ACLU/NYCLU),
Hi everyone, by the time you reached the end of this chapter it was obvious that the legal system Essay college essay help online
Hi everyone, by the time you reached the end of this chapter it was obvious that the legal system has been very willing to make exceptions to the Hearsay Rule. Some have argued that the pendulum has swung too far for exceptions.
1. Some definitions:
Hearsay – Hearsay is: (1) a statement, (2) other than one made by the declarant while testifying at the trial or hearing, (3) offered in evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted.
Hearsay Rule – The Hearsay Rule makes hearsay declarations inadmissible at trial. There are many exceptions to the Hearsay Rule. An attorney who wishes to introduce hearsay at trial must be able to state which exception to the Hearsay Rule is applicable to the statement.
Double hearsay – Double hearsay refers to a hearsay statement that is embedded in another hearsay statement. Example: In the statement “D said that E told her what F said,” what F originally said to E is hearsay; when D attempts to repeat what E said, it is double hearsay.
3. Watch recorded Zoom lecture:
https://ivc-edu.zoom.us/rec/share/LodkOxyXRkB8d45tOm1_AqrsrptfYAr0caPQjm61fyJpn5sHxo-F5nikGQyhQb03.pmSG8TPMlRwPXe5c?startTime=1635877300000 (Links to an external site.)
4. Read the Drew Peterson case study in your book and watch carefully (take notes along the way) the Drew Peterson video that is attached.
Hello and thank you in advance for the help! I am trying to put together an informative paper in cheap essay help: cheap essay help
Hello and thank you in advance for the help! I am trying to put together an informative paper in regards to an exemption for vaccine mandate based on my Christian beliefs. I am working long hours and am unable to work on it. I will attach some documents that may be useful but feel free to use other sources.
When law enforcement becomes involved, the need may arise to freeze systems as part of the evidence. There is also the likelihood that the incident will become known publicly. Do you think these issue college essay help
There is also the likelihood that the incident will become known publicly. Do you think these issues play a significant part in the decision to involve law enforcement? Why or why not? Can you name some situations in which you believe that large organizations have decided not to involve law enforcement? ***Standard for all Research AssignmentsYour paper should meet the following requirements:
Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Research Presentation: Each student will submit one PowerPoint (PPT) documentary presentation that must include: Title page/screenAnimated (auto-play) or contain one video or audio clip;Between 2-4 mi college admissions essay help: college admissions essay help
Your first slide/intro should include the Title of your Documentary and a brief description of what sociological issue you are covering.
Look at the course and/or module learning objectives for ideas. For instance, would you like to submit your documentary video on music’s impact on society, or how music influences personal responsibility related to actions and ethics, how music can promote cultural understanding, how does music impact selected populations… the idea list is vast.
You might also wish to review the table of contents for the Introduction to Sociology textbook (see Resources tab) for topic ideas.
Review your syllabus for the grade rubric. The research project is worth 200 points.
Submit your PowerPoint to the ASSIGNMENT box for teacher grading.
Then, submit your PowerPoint to the Discussion forum for peer comments. Once you have submitted your presentation, you will then be able to access peer submissions.
assignment is DUE Friday, November 5th, 2021 and it will have a MAJOR impact on my final grade in this class. The assignment has to be at least 3 to 4 pages but doing 3 pages is just fine. I inserted the Autism article that goes along with the assignment as well. APA format is also required. Thank you so much!! college admission essay help: college admission essay help
Here are the directions for Module 3 assignment. Read the article on Autism Spectrum Disorder. Complete the written assignment and submit by Nov. 5, 2021. This assignment is worth 200 points. It should be at least 3-4 pages and although you are not required to use quotes, you will need to include each video as well as the article in your reference section. Please use APA format. **DO NOT DEFINE AUTISM AND THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DISORDER. INCLUDE SOME DEEP THOUGHT AND INSIGHT INTO THE EFFECTS OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR THESE CHILDREN. BE SURE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS FOR FULL CREDIT. Written Assignment for Module 3: Autism Spectrum Disorder Explain how autism affects the learning process. (30 points) What should educators do in their content areas to accommodate children with autism?(20 points) What are some positive and negative effects of special education programs for students with autism?(30 points) What are some positive and negative effects of inclusive programs for students with autism?(30 points) Explain (3) educational strategies you, as a teacher, could implement in your classroom that would be beneficial for your students with autism. (60 points) The paper adheres to APA stylistic guidelines. Writing is clear, concise, and well organized. The paper has a sound thesis and excellent sentence/paragraph construction. Thoughts are expressed in a coherent and logical manner. There are no more than two spelling, grammar, or syntax errors per page of writing. (30 points)
Provide a critical analysis of the federal government’s Indian ActIndian registration provisions in terms of its relation to federal cheap essay help
Provide a critical analysis of the federal government’s Indian ActIndian registration provisions in terms of its relation to federal Indian policy and its impacts ontraditional concepts of identity and belonging. Be sure to includein your analysis howfederal control over Indian identitymanifests in social,economic,cultural, political,and legal ways within Indigenous/NativeNations. In what ways do these Indian registration provisions contribute to the ongoing genocide of First Nations and is this consistent with Canada’s stated commitment to reconciliation with Indigenous peoples
Sources only to be used from:
Discuss the core premises and underpinnings of white nationalism in the United States. What is their beliefs. How and college essay help: college essay help
Discuss the core premises and underpinnings of white nationalism in the United States. What is their beliefs. How and why people join these activates. Within this broad discussion prompt, you may keep your review as narrow or expansive as you prefer. Please use all 4 listed recourses. And include introduction, conclusion and thesis statement.
Film: Inside the KKK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFwOF9VTvhA
Byrne On the Origins of White Nationalism
White Sexual Politics
What We Stand For – American Nazi Party
I have to use ideological criticism to talk about the artwork My Bed by Tracey Emin. It is a college essay help near me
I have to use ideological criticism to talk about the artwork My Bed by Tracey Emin. It is a group project that’s being done in google docs. so I will have to send you the link so you can edit it from there. Therefor i will need your email to send you the link to the paper. This next part is just more instruction from the cite about the paper. Criticism is a way to take art seriously. When we apply a critical review to a work, we consider process, intent, imagery, material, where it fits into culture, the ideas that shaped it, and how it makes one feel. This paper is a collaborative paper, in which you will apply lessons learned from the class pertaining to art criticism. Early on in the course, you will learn about the differences between structuralist, post-structuralist, formalist, ideological, psychoanalytical, deconstructionist, visual culture criticism, phenomenologist, and feminist criticism (96-102). You will be assigned to a group, where each group will collaborate to write critically about art.
Please write 200-250 words answering the following question: In what ways did World War I change the world? You college essay help near me
Please write 200-250 words answering the following question:
In what ways did World War I change the world? You may focus on political change, economic change, social change, or any combination thereof. Cite all work!
The only source that can be used for this assignment is :
Adelman et al. Worlds Together, Worlds Apart. Volume Two: From 1000 CE to the Present, CONCISE THIRD EDITION, 2021.
ANY ADDITIONAL SOURCE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND GRADE ZERO WILL BE AWARDED!
In a detailed manner please explain the five aspects of the First Amendment in the Constitution of United States: Essay cheap essay help: cheap essay help
In a detailed manner please explain the five aspects of the First Amendment in the Constitution of United States: 1- freedom of religion, 2- freedom of speech, 3- freedom of the press, 4- freedom to assemble and 5- freedom to redress. Then discuss the limits of these “guaranteed” freedoms. Should we expand or constrict these limits?
1″ inch margins, .5″ indents, page numbering, citations, no contractions, minimal use of quotations, etc.
Your answers to the questions must be “analytical and thoughtful” – not just regurgitation’s of the readings. Finally, ALWAYS UNDERLINE YOUR THESIS STATEMENT. Only one Thesis Statement (eg one sentence) per Unit Paper. You will receive a 0 for failure to underline your Thesis Sentence!!
1. Review the two articles about bank failures and bank diversification that are found below this. Economic history assures us essay help
1. Review the two articles about bank failures and bank diversification that are found below this. Economic history assures us that the health of the banking industry is directly related to the health of the economy. Moreover, recessions, when combined with banking crisis, will result in longer and deeper recessions versus recessions that do occur with a healthy banking industry.
2. Locate two JOURNAL articles which discuss this topic further. need to focus on the Abstract, Introduction, Results, and Conclusion. For our purposes, you are not expected to fully understand the Data and Methodology.
3. Summarize these journal articles. Please use your own words. No copy-and-paste. Cite the sources. in APA
Article 1 : Bank Diversification
Article 2: Depression Era Bank FailuresURL (please see the attachment)
Introduction Public service values can be a powerful force in motivating public servants. When working in a stressful and cheap essay help: cheap essay help
Public service values can be a powerful force in motivating public servants. When working in a stressful and high-pressure job with few resources, limited funding, and often ambiguous and even conflicting goals, it can be easy to lose sight of the importance of what public servants do.
Consider this scenario and answer the following questions:
You are currently the executive director of the Human Services Education Center, a nonprofit organization that offers free community seminars on various topics from parenting skills to healthy living. The seminars are currently well-attended by the individuals who reside in the low socioeconomic community surrounding the Center. While the seminars are free for participants, you have found that they are costing the organization money due to paying staff overtime to conduct the seminars. With the limited funding you currently have for the organization’s operational budget, you cannot afford this additional cost.
As the leader of the Human Services Education Center, it is necessary to look at this scenario through the lens of both public service motivation and alternative funding when making a decision as to what to do about the free community seminars. According to the textbook, public service motivation is centered on the desire to serve the public and the public interest. These motives are related to factors such as loyalty, duty, citizenship, and values such as social equity. Although state funding for nonprofit organizations is often limited, there may be alternatives to funding or additional resources that can be tapped to cover the costs of running the community seminars.
Of the decision-making techniques that were addressed in our textbook, cost-effectiveness analysis is a technique used to help decision-makers compare the program’s output to the costs encountered. Consider the possible costs that are involved in maintaining the free community seminars currently being offered at your organization. What are two alternative sources of funding or resources available that would offset the overtime costs of the employees needed to run the seminars? Provide specific examples and support with research.
Reflecting on your own public service motives as the leader in this scenario, what motives do you see most being challenged and why? Provide specific examples.
How would you overcome these challenges?
Students should use the following format for their written assignment.
Your paper must include three to four pages of written content.
Use APA format and cite sources, as necessary.
In addition to the 2 to 3 pages of written content, please include:
Appropriate Headings and Sub-Headings
Reference Page (minimum of 2 scholarly references)
Use a minimum of 2 scholarly references—scholarly references can include peer-reviewed articles, textbook, journals, and included supplemental resources.
Assignment and Discussion a level english language essay help: a level english language essay help
Week Three Assignment
Do a bit of research on CWE, Common Weakness Enumeration.Write a brief overview of their scoring system.Pick one of common weaknesses identified on their site and describe it.
Your assignment should be 200-300 of your own words.
Week Three Discussion
Read the section in this week’s reading assignment on secure passwords.
Then pick and three passwords: one not secure, one acceptable, and one very secure. Then write a brief description of the passwords you have chosen, indicating why they are secure or not secure.t
Read and respond to at least two other students Discussions.
Post between 200 and 300 words.
What security measures are currently in place? Are they effective? Why or why not? What are the challenges that essay help
What security measures are currently in place? Are they effective? Why or why not? What are the challenges that exist in continuous process improvement? How do these security measures affect transportation and logistics management? You will have to conduct online research to complete this assignment. Likewise, you will need to select one mode of transportation to effectively discuss this topic in specific detail. Discuss in detail and provide sources to support your thoughts, insights, ideas, and statements. (250 words)
Discuss custom integration as it applies to logistics (250)
development, and learned behaviors that occur during the first year of infancy have a direct effect on the individual throughout a lifetime. For this assignment, research an environmental factor that poses a threat to the health or safety of infants and develop a health promotion that can be presented to caregivers. cheap essay help: cheap essay help
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance. Create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint health promotion, with speaker notes, that outlines a teaching plan. For the presentation of your PowerPoint, use Loom to create a voice over or a video. Include an additional slide for the Loom link at the beginning, and an additional slide for references at the end. In developing your PowerPoint, take into consideration the health care literacy level of your target audience, as well as the demographic of the caregiver/patient (socioeconomic level, language, culture, and any other relevant characteristic of the caregiver) for which the presentation is tailored. Include the following in your presentation: 1.Describe the selected environmental factor. Explain how the environmental factor you selected can potentially affect the health or safety of infants. 2.Create a health promotion plan that can be presented to caregivers to address the environmental factor and improve the overall health and well-being of infants. 3.Offer recommendations on accident prevention and safety promotion as they relate to the selected environmental factor and the health or safety of infants. 4.Offer examples, interventions, and suggestions from evidence-based research. At least three scholarly resources are required. Two of the three resources must be peer-reviewed and no more than 6 years old. 5.Provide readers with two community resources, a national resource, and a Web-based resource. Include a brief description and contact information for each resource. Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style. Refer to the resource, “Loom,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on recording your presentation. While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a rubric.Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This assignment provides students the opportunity to explore the Case of five (5) young men accused of a criminal best college essay help
This assignment provides students the opportunity to explore the Case of five (5) young men accused of a criminal act in New York City in 1989. Students are expected to watch the movie entitled, When They See Us. The movie is available on Netflix. Students are expected to watch the movie using knowledge gained from class discussions, group discussions, reflection journal submissions and insight on the U.S. criminal justice system. Students are expected to apply and demonstrate forensic social work practice knowledge, values, skills, and critical thinking in the scholarly written assignment. The instructor will assign each student one of the names of the five young men in the Case to ensure balance in analyzing each individual’s experience in the Case.
The names of the five young men are Antron McCray, Kevin Richardson, Raymond Santana, Yuself Salaam, and Korey Wise.
Review the movie
Critically analysis gaps in the case of each young man
Analyze the experience of the assigned young male accused of the crime
In the paper, discuss the following:
Share the name, demographic background and history of the young man chosen
Analyze the factors that led the incarceration of the young man
What factors impacted the well-being of the young man, while incarcerated
What factors influenced the social, economic, and environmental health of the young man and his family Be detailed
What were the strengths, challenges, and overall impact of the criminal justice system during the arrest, court hearing and incarceration time? Be detailed.
What roles to criminal justice law, respect for human rights, race, gender and other factors play in influencing the young man’s case, based on your knowledge of Forensic Social Work? Be detailed
What factors influenced the healthy reintegration of the young man back into society? Be detailed
What processes, laws, criminal justice reform measures can be recommended to address similar issues in the U.S? Be detailed with examples using literature and State Laws
What lessons were learned from analyzing the case as an emerging Social Worker? How can the lessons learned be useful as Forensic Social Worker to promote equity, fairness, justice, equality, and respect for the dignity and worth of others.
Include a Cover page (name of student; class name, name of paper and date submitted)
Page limit: 5 pages with headers
There should be in-text citations using 3-4 citations. HINT: The movie can be one citation and the book can be one additional citation. Use APA Guidelines to cite references
Use APA guidelines on the reference page.
A reference page header is entitled, References
Paper should be written using grammatically sound paragraphs.
The paper should be in the first person; use “I” to refer to one’s own experiences.
Use Times New Roman, 12 font, double space, and 1-inch margins.
Using the PDF provided, Describe the emergence of the virtual reality industry and propose a strategic direction for HTC Essay scholarship essay help
Using the PDF provided, Describe the emergence of the virtual reality industry and propose a strategic direction for HTC based on the roles of visionaries, early adopters, and followers(strategically how should you position etc).
Questions to answer within essay:
-what’s the structure of this industry?
-Are there lots of small firms or a few big firms?
-What is the state of technology?
-how many people actually have virtual reality headsets?
-what role does the government play in this industry?
Use the 7 elements to describe the emergence of the virtual reality industry: 7 elements are-
1. firm strategy
Wk 3 Discussion – Using Chrome Remote Desktop essay help: essay help
Write a response to the following prompt in a minimum of 175 words:
Chrome Remote Desktop by Google™ lets users sign into remote computers through a Chrome browser. This blend of cloud computing technology and remote desktop access can be handy when you need to support computers that use operating systems other than Windows. What other operating systems will Chrome Remote Desktop work with? List three reasons why a user might find Chrome Remote Desktop useful. Be sure to consider the advantages of using it with Google Cloud Platform.
What security considerations are important when accessing desktops remotely? What security considerations do you think are important for users accessing their company desktops remotely? How might the security policies be different for IT support staff accessing users’ desktops?
In this unit, you read several perspectives on language diversity in the classroom. Lisa Delpit’s article “The Silenced Dialogue” essay help
In this unit, you read several perspectives on language diversity in the classroom. Lisa Delpit’s article “The Silenced Dialogue” offers somewhat different view on this issue. Please download and read this article, and then craft your response.
Lisa Delpit. SilencedDialogue.pdf
Craft a 400-500-word response as follows:
Identify the overarching claim of the article (the thesis statement).
Quote or paraphrase a supporting argument. Quote only a small section of the text (maximum four lines). Paraphrase a longer argument. Include a parenthetical reference after the quotation or paraphrase.
Comment on the importance of the argument you cited or paraphrased and draw a connection to your own experience as a writer.
Ask one or two open-ended questions that can extend or deepen the discussion.
When management is considering putting in place a new financial reporting system, there are many things to consider. A) Essay essay help online free: essay help online free
When management is considering putting in place a new financial reporting system, there are many things to consider.
A) Explain the role of a feasibility study has in the implementation of the potential new financial reporting system. Be specific and use technical language.
B) Explain the steps required by management to implement SDLC (systems development life cycle). Explain the importance of each of the steps involved.
C) Explain the different methods of implementing and converting to the new system. Be specific and use technical language.
Question 1: “To put in question these distinctions, and the assumptions about agency and history that they make possible, cheap essay help: cheap essay help
“To put in question these distinctions, and the assumptions about agency and history that they make possible, does not mean introducing a limitless number of actors and networks, all of which are somehow of equal significance and power. Rather, it means making this issue of power and agency a question, instead of an answer known in advance […] we can open up the question, as I have, attempted here, of what kinds of hybrid agencies, connections, interactions, and forms of violence are able to portray their actions as history, as human expertise overcoming nature…” Mitchell, Rule of Experts, “Can the Mosquito speak?” (pg. 27/28)
Mitchell’s quote asks us to reconsider human agency as the driving force of history. With this in mind, consider examples of non-human animals that have agency. How does this change the way we look at events and processes such as imperial expansion and colonialism? Using examples from the course, discuss how a more expansive view of “agency” beyond the human can offer a new framework for studying the past.
My instruction Please only use the sources I provide. Include as many sources as you could. be sure to interpret the sources into your own language. have a clear thesis, and then analyze it and find evidence from the sources to support it. The word limit is 750 words max, but you can go over it if necessary. For in-text citation, be sure to use (author, page) format. be sure to write a bibliography.
Part 1- Short Answers 1. In order to be convicted of a criminal offence, the prosecutor must prove two elements in relation to the accused and the offence. 2. In orde college admissions essay help
In order to be convicted of a criminal offence, the prosecutor must prove two elements in relation to the accused and the offence.
2. In order to claim self defence, you can only use force that is:
3. The two Governments in Canada that are constitutionally bilingual in English and French are:
4. How many judges are on the Supreme Court of Canada? How many of those judges must be from Quebec?
5. What does the criminal law defence of alibi mean?
6. The federal and provincial laws dealing with discrimination between individuals and businesses, not the government, is called
7. Under the Charter, who has the constitutional right to vote?
8. Under the Charter, who has the constitutional right to move and work in any area in Canada?
9. As in many US states, in Canada can private businesses refuse to provide service to LGBTQ people if the owners of the business believe that would be OK to do so because of the business owner’s religion?
Part 2- Long Answer Question
Please answer the question in paragraph form.
Please choose and answer 1 question only:
1. Of all of the rights and freedoms set out in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, select 2 that you consider the most important and relevant and explain why you think so.
2. A conviction under the Criminal Code can only occur if the prosecution can prove the guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, which can often result in people who actually committed the crime being found not guilty. Do you think that the system should be changed to make it easier to convict accused persons? Please explain why you would agree or disagree with the potential change.
Need a short 3 sentence descriiption about myself. This is for a video shoot project empowering women. There are Essay essay help: essay help
Need a short 3 sentence descriiption about myself. This is for a video shoot project empowering women.
There are about 10 women in the video and there will be a part that shows the women one by one and a short descriiption of who they are and what they do and also hope to do. They are all models, dancers , influencers and content creatives.
I would like 3 ( or more) variations so I can choose the one that best fits my descriiption.
I am now starting out with modeling where as everyone else has been doing it for longer so I just want my descriiption to be good short and most importantly to blend in.
I’m a college student studying Business Analytics and Information Technology. I am launching my hair extension business soon ( which I will tag in the descriiption) I like to think of myself as an entrepreneur. I like to put CEO next to my name because that is my goal. To be a business women.
I had a child shortly after high school. I was going to college prior to that but I had stopped because I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do in life.
Now I have so many ideas and businesses that I want to pursue!
I’m almost 30 and I am now starting to find my way. Almost Everyone in this video is younger going after there masters or already in there profession. I’m in school finishing my bachelors next year. Way behind so again I want to blend. I will post some of the descriiptions of the other women so you get an idea.
Internal control and fraud are interrelated. Strong internal controls prevent or reduce fraud. Weak internal controls increases the likelihood Essay college essay help
Internal control and fraud are interrelated. Strong internal controls prevent or reduce fraud. Weak internal controls increases the likelihood of fraud.
A) Explain how the COSO Report, issued in 1992 and expanded in 2013, broke down the internal control integrated framework. Be specific and use technical language.
B) Explain the various control activities that management should put in place to enhance internal control. Be specific and use technical language.
C) If management did institute an IT financial information system, as opposed to keeping a manual finanacial system, is there increased risk exposure to the internal control system? Explain using specific criteria with your response, if it does.
Utilizing the information from the first part of paper regarding HIV/AIDS: Summarize any current hypotheses that have been proposed to Essay essay help site:edu
Utilizing the information from the first part of paper regarding HIV/AIDS: Summarize any current hypotheses that have been proposed to explain the distribution. What is not occurring or needs to change in your population if necessary How will you educate the segment of the population you have chosen? One page handout (front/back) that might be utilized to educate individuals on this topic. ( This can be in a pamphlet style) PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
Charity Organization Society Versus Settlement House best college essay help: best college essay help
Charity Organization Society Versus Settlement House
Share the population you chose for your course project. Consider which type of agency, Charity Organization Societies or the Settlement Houses, would best meet the needs of that group. Explain why, supporting your analysis with course and outside readings.
Evaluate factors that influence safe, quality patient-centered care. Consider: • Technology • Communication • Collaboration • Shared decision-making • Laws, essay help
Evaluate factors that influence safe, quality patient-centered care. Consider: • Technology • Communication • Collaboration • Shared decision-making • Laws, regulations, and policies Analyze changes in technology and their effect on quality patient care. Explain the roles of communication, collaboration, and shared decision-making. Consider communication and collaboration between health care team members, between the patient and staff, and involving insurance companies. Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources in an APA-formatted reference page.
–LAB REPORT –Part 1: Surface Tension Surfactants lower the surface tension of water. To better understand this concept, you Essay best college essay help: best college essay help
–LAB REPORT –Part 1: Surface Tension
Surfactants lower the surface tension of water. To better understand this concept, you will complete the following activity to demonstrate and observe surface tension before you experiment with the effects of surfactant. All you will need for this activity is a penny, water, and an eyedropper or pipette.
1. Wash and rinse a penny in tap water, and then dry it completely with a paper towel.
2. Place the penny on a flat surface.
3. Use the eyedropper or pipette to drop individual drops of water onto the surface of the penny.
4. Count and record the number of drops of water that will fit on the surface of the penny before the water runs off. You will need to report this number in your lab report.
The surface tension created by the water molecules being attracted to each other is the property that surfactants work to counteract
Lab Report Instructions
Now that you have completed the experiment, move on to the report. Below is an outline for the sections of the lab report to clarify what it should contain and issues you will want to address for the report. Each section – except the cover page – should be at least 1 well-formed paragraph and should have a section heading.
1. Abstract – Will not be done. You will follow the conclusion instructions instead.
2. Introduction – You will want to include information about why this experiment was done. This section should also include background information on the principal components of the experiment. For example, what is the function of surfactant in the respiratory system? The introduction must also contain a hypothesis about what you expect your results to be for this experiment and why.
3. Materials and Methods – Briefly state the materials you used and how you did the experiment.
4. Results – Briefly present your data (results). This is not the place to offer an explanation for your results. This will be addressed in the discussion. Be sure to include the results for both the surface tension and surfactant experiments. Include your qualitative observations of what happened in each experiment as well as the number of water drops that fit on the penny. Your results can be presented in your choice of or a combination of text, data tables, and images.
5. Discussion –In this section you will want to 1. explain/discuss your observations and results. For example, state whether more or fewer drops than you expected fit on the penny, and explain the reason for this. 2. You will also want to address how this experiment relates to the ultimate question: What is the importance of surfactant? 3. Address whether your data supports the hypothesis that you presented in the introduction. 4. Lastly, compare this to the respiratory system – what would happen to the interaction of water and gasses if surfactant was not present?
6. Conclusion – Keep this to a single paragraph that restates the basis for the experiment and what you found. This is basically a summary of your entire report. Look at the instructions for the conclusion as a guide. As a part of your conclusion, you need to explain how changing the experiment might impact the results.
7. Literature Cited – You all know my policy on plagiarism. Don’t do it or there will be consequences. This applies not only to plagiarism of another student’s work but also of a reference material. You must appropriately cite, in APA format, all material used. Be sure to use your own words in your report. This will ensure that you understand the material to the best degree possible. Click here to see examples of how to create proper in-text and reference list citations in APA format. The “Common Mistakes on the Surfactant Lab Report” link under the Lab Report Instructions heading in Unit C of this class will be of help in finding scholarly sources for your report. Sources should always be listed alphabetically by author’s last name. Acceptable scholarly sources include: hardcopy books, eBooks (including your eText), scientific articles, scientific magazines (National Geographic, Scientific American, Popular Science, Discover Magazine, etc.).
1. Use the library’s online database to help you search for proper material. The Academic Search Complete is a large database full of research articles. There is also an eBook database for electronic textbooks
2. Unacceptable sources – Wikipedia, Ask.com, other non-science websites, really websites in general. I will deduct points for not using proper sources.
3. You must use in-text citations. It is not enough to list your literature cited at the end of the paper, you must also make notations in the body of your paper to show where each of your facts came from. Failure to properly cite within the body is a form of plagiarism.
Format: APA format (see link above for proper formatting of cover page, section headings, and citations), double spaced, 12 pt. font, 1” margins, Times New Roman, no direct quotations (practice paraphrasing). No set page length – as long as it takes to cover all details for each report section. At least 3 scholarly citations.
Dragon Slayer Objective: To design a game In this assignment, you will design a game. The objective of the game essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
Dragon Slayer Objective: To design a game In this assignment, you will design a game. The objective of the game is to defeat a dragon that has been lurking villagers from the nearby town. To succeed, the character will need equip itself with a sword and a shield. Both items got lost in time. The mission of the game is to find and acquire both sacred tools to stop the nightmare of the fearsome monster. Drag Description: In order for the character to discover its surroundings, he/she will move one block left, right, up, or down from its current position. For simplicity, you should model the world as a 2-D dungeon in which every cell could represent either: a) an empty room, b) a room with a lesser monster guarding either the shield OR the sword, or c) a room guarded by the terrible dragon. The character will always start this dangerous quest in the most upper-left cell (in other words, cell (0,0)) and will move across the dungeon one cell at a time. Mandatory methods Your solution must include the following methods: A method to display a menu for moving in the dungeon This method should display the text Table 2. Actions: Main actions. A method to display a menu when encountering the monsters This method should display the text Table 5. Actions: Facing an enemy. A method to validate if option entered by user is valid when encountering a monster This method should return true if the option entered by the user is valid (‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’, ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’), and false otherwise. A method to validate if option entered by user is valid when moving in the dungeon This method should return true if the option entered by the user is valid (‘u’, ‘d’, ‘l’, ‘r’, ‘U’, ‘D’, ‘L’, ‘R’), and false otherwise. Reusing methods This assignment contains a predefined method that will randomly place monsters and the dragon in the dungeon every time the game is executed. You should reuse this method in your code. —————————————————————————- Start of the game The user will be located in cell 0,0, this room is guaranteed to always be an empty room. The game will then display text from Table 1. Game introduction and Table 2. Actions: Main actions. Oh no! A dragon is killing our sheep and scaring our villagers, please help the knight put a stop to this nightmare! Table 1. Game introduction You are in cell *row,column* Your remaining health points are: *hp* Shield acquired: *shield acquired status* Sword acquired: *sword acquired status* Where would you like to move now? Use L to move left Use R to move right Use U to move up Use D to move down Table 2. Actions: Main actions If the character enters an empty room The game will display text from Table 3. Empty room text and Table 2. Actions: Main actions. You have entered an empty room, looks like there’s nothing to do here. Table 3. Empty room text If the character enters a room with a lesser monster guarding either the shield OR the sword The game will display Table 4. Shield/sword found and Table 5. Actions: Facing an enemy. The user will then have three options: Do nothing The game will display text from Table 6. Do nothing: shield/sword and Table 5. Actions: Facing an enemy. • One health point is taken out. • If HP reaches zero, the game ends and the text Table 7. Game over should be displayed. Hit the enemy The game will display text from Table 8. Hit the enemy: shield/sword and Table 2. Actions: Main actions. • One health point is taken out. • If HP reaches zero, the game ends and the text Table 7. Game over should be displayed. • The enemy is destroyed, and the user acquires either the shield or the sword. Run away The game will display the text Table 9. Run away, HP will remain the same for both the enemy guarding the shield/sword and the user, the user will be located in the previous room, and text Table 2. Actions: Main actions will be displayed. The mythical *item* is located in this room! A monster is guarding it. Table 4. Shield/sword found What would you like to do: a) Do nothing b) Hit the enemy c) Run away Table 5. Actions: Facing an enemy You have chosen to do nothing. The monster hit you. Your remaining health points are: *hp* Table 6. Do nothing: shield/sword Game over… Table 7. Game over You have chosen to hit the monster. The monster hit you. You have defeated the monster and acquired the *item*! Table 8. Hit the enemy: shield/sword You have chosen to run away. Table 9. Run away If the character enters a room with the dragon The game will display Table 10. Dragon room and Table 5. Actions: Facing an enemy. The user will then have three options: Do nothing If the user has not acquired both the shield AND the sword • HP will be reduced to zero • The game will end • Display the text Table 11. Do nothing: dragon 1 and Table 7. Game over If the user has both the shield AND the sword • Two health points will be subtracted from the user’s HP • If HP reaches zero, the game ends and the text Table 12. Do nothing: dragon 2 and Table 7. Game over will be displayed. • Else, the text Table 12. Do nothing: dragon 2 and Table 5. Actions: Facing an enemy will be displayed Hit the enemy If the user has not acquired the shield AND the sword • HP will be reduced to zero • The game will end • Display the text Table 13. Hit the dragon 1 and Table 7. Game over If the user has both the shield AND the sword • Two health points will be subtracted from the user’s HP • If HP reaches zero, the game ends and the text Table 14. Hit the dragon 2, Table 16. Hit the dragon 4, and Table 7. Game over will be displayed. • Else, the text Table 14. Hit the dragon 2, Table 15. Hit the dragon 3, and Table 7. Game over will be displayed Run away The game will display the text Table 9. Run away, HP will remain the same for both the dragon and the user, the user will be located in the previous room, and text Table 2. Actions: Main actions will be displayed. The dragon is located in this room! Table 10. Dragon room You have chosen to do nothing. You are missing the *item (sword and/or shield)*. The dragon killed you… Table 11. Do nothing: dragon 1 You have chosen to do nothing. The dragon hit you. Your remaining health points are: *HP* Table 12. Do nothing: dragon 2 You have chosen to hit the dragon. You are missing the *item (sword and/or shield)* The dragon killed you… Table 13. Hit the dragon 1 You have chosen to hit the dragon. The dragon hit you. You have defeated the dragon! Table 14. Hit the dragon 2 Congratulations, you have survived this quest! Table 15. Hit the dragon 3 You have saved the village but died in the process Table 16. Hit the dragon 4
and https://soranews24.com/2015/10/06/how-do-people-in-japan-feel-about-eating-whale-we-asked-five-people-for-their-opinions/ must be used for research along with other scholarly sources. Also, needs to be 1-2 pages double spaced (journal entry style). scholarship essay help
Assignment Details Review the scenario, and then use the following to create a journal entry. Journal entries provide the writer with an opportunity to collect their thoughts and reflect in a less formal way than they would in a traditional essay. Although a journal is not a traditional essay in format or tone, all of the elements necessary for good writing still apply, including attention to grammar, thorough proofreading and spelling checks, and presenting views in an organized paragraph structure. Scenario Your company has sent you abroad to Japan for a business trip, and while at a business dinner, you notice that whale meat is on the restaurant menu as a traditional part of the local cuisine. Click here to review Japanese views on eating whale meat. https://soranews24.com/2015/10/06/how-do-people-in-japan-feel-about-eating-whale-we-asked-five-people-for-their-opinions/ Journal Entry Write a journal entry which is 1-2 double-spaced pages in length that addresses the following questions. You are not required to include a cover page, but if you refer to information from other sources, be sure you provide in-text citations in accordance with APA requirements. Make sure you refer to the rubric to ensure you address all the requirements for the paper. Description: Imagine how you would feel if you were in the scenario. Describe your reaction(s) to the situation. How do you feel about it? What is your initial reaction? How might you handle this situation at the restaurant? Interpretation and reflection: Reflect on the cultural aspects of the scenario presented. Do people outside of a culture have the right to criticize that culture’s values or beliefs? Why or why not? For additional assistance with this assignment, click this resource link. Assignment Criteria Proficient Descriptor Points Content Description Journal Description: • Provides personal response to the issues raised in the scenario • Demonstrates critical thinking in connecting the given scenario to key course concepts from readings and other academic resources. • Makes relevant inferences through contextual explanations and examples. /20 pts. Interpretation/Reflection Journal reflection: • Demonstrates insight and awareness of the relevance of the questions and their cultural implications to the world and society • Examines personal assumptions and explores alternative perspectives. • Includes what was learned from engaging with the questions and how it will inform personal behavior in the future, demonstrating growth and awareness. /20 pts. Writing Quality Journal response is well-articulated, including in-text citations and references in accurate APA Style as needed, and is free from grammar, punctuation, usage, and spelling errors. /10 pts.
Case 3. An LPN repeatedly sees another LPN on the unit engage in poor practice. Discuss the ethical principles custom essay help: custom essay help
Case 3. An LPN repeatedly sees another LPN on the unit engage in poor practice.
Discuss the ethical principles to be considered by the nurse who observes the poor
practice. What action should be taken based on these principles? What ethical
principles have a bearing on this situation? Consider what should be done if the initial action produces no results.
Projects account for 50% of the final course grade. For the purpose of figuring projects into the
final course grade, all project grades will be added together, divided by the total number of points
available. All assignments must be typed with 1” margins, 1.5 spacing and a 12 point Times Roman
font. Unless otherwise noted, each projects must be between two and three pages in length.
1. What is “Partition” and it function? What is required before OS can be installed?
2.What is “File System” and scholarship essay help
1. What is “Partition” and it function? What is required before OS can be installed?
2.What is “File System” and what does it do for computer?
3.Describe the 7 file attributes in computer file System and what are the 6 Operations performed on Directory?
4. Review scholarly articles and reputable resources and discuss what are the latest technology/software for intrusion detection and prevention techniques.
Please list your references/resources.