In this project, you will design and develop a training website (http://www.wix.com/) for your chosen group of employees. The training website should include:
A home page that introduces the use of the website.
The Informational Presentation using Prezi (Assignment 3), Interactive Training Tutorial with Assessment (Assignments 4 and 5), Voice-narrated Presentation using Google Slides (Assignment 6), the Instructional Video (Assignment 7), and the Screencast (Assignment 8) embedded into pages.
One meaningful discussion question related to one of your training topics.
Note: Include references when necessary. If you use images and/or video, cite your references and include links to specific web pages.
Prezi link: https://prezi.com/view/y62cRaqOi4ZjAICceJ7b/
assignment 4 link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vSnW6h_AFFXNqSKrneBbzw0mroYwCGJgOd0SkDP3d14Y-Foy5bqNRX2lgA39Qhs3dgi0YnFC4liFf33/embed?start=false
Divide your paper into headings and subheadings, Essay type or novel like paper will not be accepted Check out argumentative essay help
Divide your paper into headings and subheadings, Essay type or novel like paper will not be accepted
Check out your class text, on every page, there are bold headings and subheadings
I will like to see this type of structure in your paper
Review of the related Literature (Many subheadings here again)
min 1000 words
single-spaced with last items as
Endnotes OR Work cited or Footnotes
non-literacy devices to be about: Persepolis and Sonny’s blues. Relating to the science fiction novel: Parable and the sower by Octavia Butler. https://www.mediafire.com/file/eptmxsbm9d1basr/2C410A essay help free: essay help free
Relating to the science fiction novel: Parable and the sower by Octavia Butler.
(thesis question ) –> can the truth of religion can affect or harm you?
2 MAY by 10AM EST it is currently 12AM so 10 hours from now. college application essay help
lease also submit an approximate 2-3 page, double spaced paper (not including the title page, reference page) on the IRB process summarizing your experience and what you learned in the training. Address why the IRB process is important Discuss the rights of human subjects Explain how IRB requirements align to your field’s code of ethics/professional standards Please be sure to follow APA 7th edition standards and view the sample paper and APA resources in the important information forum for formatting support.
Preparation for Final Paper This is the information for the term project in this course. 1. Overview of HR management and its place in the organization: Select an organization of your choice for online essay help: online essay help
1. Overview of HR management and its place in the organization: Select an organization of your choice for analysis in the Final Paper. You may select an organization where you are now or have been employed, a civic or community organization with which you are familiar, or any other organization of your choosing, as long as you have access to the information you will need to complete the assignment. Briefly describe the organization and its organizational framework, including a structural overview of the HR department.
2. Discussion and Recommendations: Describe the role of HR manager in this organization. Provide an analysis of the organization’s capabilities and discuss how they can be maximized through appropriate human resource practices to improve organizational performance.
3. Strategy Planning: Discussion: How would you integrate best practices in strategic planning for the HR function. Include a discussion of compensation, benefits, employee orientation, performance management, training, development, and succession planning.
4. Conclusions: Provide a concluding analysis on the overall effectiveness of the HR manager’s function in the organization. Be sure to integrate information from course readings and demonstrate mastery of course material throughout your concluding analysis.
5. References: Reference a minimum of 5 scholarly journal articles. List your reference(s), including Internet sources, at the end of the paper in proper APA format.
The Final Paper should be 7 pages excluding title, abstract, and reference pages. All information should be synthesized in a logical manner. The following must be incorporated in your Final Paper:
· Integration and application of prominent terminology, facts, concepts, principles, and current HRM trends
· Demonstration of a solid grasp of course and subject matter by correlating concepts and theories to recommendations, strategies, and conclusions in the Final Paper.
*** all sources and reading material will be attached.*** ***no outside sources besides the attached materials*** The purpose of essay help free: essay help free
*** all sources and reading material will be attached.***
***no outside sources besides the attached materials***
The purpose of this essay is for you to reflect upon the second half of the course, and to demonstrate what you have learned about the third-wave era. Essays should be around 500 words (roughly two pages), and will be graded on your use of evidence and clear, organized arguments.
You may refer to the textbook as you compose your answer, but the essay must be written in your own words. Do not cut and paste information from the textbook or primary sources (use your own writing to explain or describe it), and as always, NO INTERNET OR OUTSIDE SOURCES MAY BE USED. Your own thoughts and words are good enough; I am looking to see how you think historically and see the big picture. Please avoid long quotations, as they take up too much space in a short essay. To cite the textbook, simply use the author and page number (Strayer, 50); to cite something from Working with Evidence or Thinking through Sources, write the source number like this: (Sources 3.2) or (Evidence 11.5).
Once you are done writing your essay, you can submit it by clicking on the Final Exam Essay
The Third Wave Era, 600-1500 CE
1. Pick a single civilization (or pastoral/village society, if you prefer), and describe how it changed over the course of the third-wave era. Which historical developments had the greatest effect on it during this period? Did it grow, did it collapse, or was it incorporated into another civilization? How did it interact with the outside world during this period, how was it affected by those connections, and how did it influence the world? How did this civilization or society relate to its own ancient and/or second-wave past, and how did it adapt or redefine that identity as it moved into the fifteenth century? What legacies did it ultimately leave?
2. How did the Mongol conquest (and the later consequences of Mongol rule) affect the civilizations of Eurasia, both directly and indirectly? What benefits and disruptions did the Mongol legacy bring, and to whom? Ultimately, how did the Mongols shape the world of the fifteenth century and beyond? You will need to look at the periods before and after the Mongols to be able to explain what the impact was. Compare two civilizations when providing examples.
3. Imagine that you are a person living in the fifteenth century before 1492 (i.e., before Columbus’ ships arrive in the New World). Given your knowledge of the world around you in the fifteenth century, and of the way that things have progressed historically up to that point, make three bold predictions about the future. Note: at least one of these three predictions must be incorrect (prophecy is tricky business, after all!). As you make your predictions, they should still make sense from the historical perspective of the fifteenth century, so be sure to ground them in their historical context, and cite supporting evidence from both the textbook and primary sources.
2 literacy devices to be about: Persepolis and Sonny’s blues. Relating to the science fiction novel: Parable and the sower by Octavia Butler. https://www.mediafire.com/file/eptmxsbm9d1basr/2C410AE0 essay help
Relating to the science fiction novel: Parable and the sower by Octavia Butler.
(Thesis question) –> can the truth of religion can affect or harm you?
Guidelines: Choose from one of the topics, concepts and/or terms provided below. Analyze, define and discuss your selected topic in detail. Follow the required format provided below. Topic: The Role essay help online free: essay help online free
Analyze, define and discuss your selected topic in detail. Follow the required format provided below.
The Role of Reconstruction
The Role of the Redeemers
The Gilded Age
The Jim Crow Era
Analyze your selected topic accordingly; but not limited to:
How did it emerge?
How did it function?
How is it defined?
Who/what did it serve?
Who were the key players involved?
What was its purpose?
What did it address?
What time-frame/era did it cover?
What was its impact?
Times New Roman
Each paragraph indented
Cite all references
Include bibliography of work cited (Three citation minimum.)
Everything is organized in the file attached, please pick one source from each file. Total 3 sources( check 2 college essay help near me
Everything is organized in the file attached, please pick one source from each file. Total 3 sources( check 2 guidelines pictures attached. Also the movies file I didn’t attach the movie video you can watch it in YouTube, but I included a movie scriipt for you. The paper is an action learning paper based on an exercise we did last week. So it will be based on the file labeled action paper.docx, but feel free to mix leadership and professional skills as it is the class topic.
Please respond to the following questions in full. Please provide arguments in standard form (premise/conclusion format) when asked, and in a level english language essay help
Please respond to the following questions in full. Please provide arguments in standard form (premise/conclusion format) when asked, and in prose form (just written out) when asked. Prose answers ought to be roughly 4-5 complete sentences. Standard form arguments ought to include a minimum of 3 premises and a concussion and ought to provide a logical connection through each premise as it builds to the conclusion. Each response should make at least one textual reference with page numbers or section titles (if you do not have pg #s) included in the response (unless otherwise noted). Questions worth 20 points each. TRY THE BEST YOU CAN. EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE BOOK TRY TO FORM AN ARGUMENT. THANK YOU
Topic Proposal and Research Question The first step is to write a short topic proposal (1-2 paragraphs). Choose a Essay essay help online free: essay help online free
Topic Proposal and Research Question
The first step is to write a short topic proposal (1-2 paragraphs). Choose a specific focus area from the list below and tell me about what aspect you’d like to look at with this topic. In your proposal, explain to me what you’d like to study and why. Use the “Steps to Formulating an Issue-Based Question” described in chapter 5 (see especially pages 150-155). You can write your proposal as a narrative in paragraph form, or you can provide responses to each of the five steps described on the bottom of page 154.
The impact of technology on our lives
(Sherry Turkle; Marques Camp; Susan D. Blum; Clive Thompson)
After you’ve chosen a general topic, then write a research question (or questions) to guide you as you begin to do research on the topic. What questions do you have about each topic? What would you like to find out about a topic? Here are just a few examples:
How does going to college change a person? For better? For worse?
How does going to college affect one’s relationship with their family members?
How has technology changed the way we communicate with one another? Positively? Negatively?
Is it possible to become addicted to technology?
Should there be limits to our use of technology?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of having children in organized activities (e.g., sports, dance, arts, etc.)?
4 pages paper about Impact of covid on the economy. custom essay help
Write a 4 pages paper about Impact of covid on the economy. The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling. The paper should be formatted per current APA and 4 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract, and references page. Incorporate a minimum of 1 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Very important– the system runs all papers through turnitin to check against other papers that have been submitted. Your turnitin index must be less than 30%, https://stu.instructure.com/courses/27437/files/1530409?verifier=A5vIrZceUqM0KxoIGFVwH6YQInjaWaLRuWRu1pFd
and racism have affected immigrants in the process of naturalization writing essay help: writing essay help
You will be continuing off the following paper attached, instructions are also attached, aswell as the sources you need to use. This is just a continuation of the paper attached. The paper with past comments annotated is also attached to further help and edit.
The paper will start where the last one ended with body paragraphs then just use the conclusion from the first paper and add to it with information from the second half body paragraphs.
Search for the following sources to use here.
You are a paralegal in a small firm. A client will be coming to the office next week for advice on starting a landscaping business. You are asked to help him decide which business organization would b essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
A client will be coming to the office next week for advice on starting a landscaping business. You are asked to help him decide which business organization would be the best for him. The client does not know if he will have any partners or investors at this point. Write up the pros and cons of the client forming a sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation.
this done before 10pm EST. 4-5 pages, APA style, 1.5 space and 1 inch margin, Times New Roman 12 college admission essay help
1.Select topic area of interest that has relevant case law and law review articles available for study – Identify a legal issue. Select your topic wisely as you will use the research you conduct on this topic to draft your final legal research paper on the same subject at the end of the semester. i.e. Doping in sports; Discrimination in sports; prayer at sporting events; kneeling for anthem in context of first amendment; Title IX gender equality in sports; Liability for Sports Injuries and Duties of Athletics Personnel; Paying student athletes for use of their image or likeness; ramifications of college sports betting and gambling. 2. Conduct legal research – topic related background research, law reviews, case law 3. Determine a personal stance on your legal issue 4. Locate 5 resource materials, ie., case opinions, journal article, federal or state law relating to your topic. Submit your chosen topic with 5 resource materials you will likely use. (BIBLIOGRAPHY – April 2 deadline) 5. In your paper submission, include your topic, a brief explanation of your personal stance on your legal issue, and your three legal cases and summaries.
Follow all the rules listed in the uploaded files below: The following link has a list of Classroom Instruction Videos. Essay college essay help: college essay help
Follow all the rules listed in the uploaded files below: The following link has a list of Classroom Instruction Videos. For this assignment, you need to choose a classroom instruction video from Grades 6-8 or 9-12 in any of the subject topics that you are interested in observing (English Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies): http://www.doe.mass.edu/edeval/resources/calibration/videos.html (Links to an external site.)
write a 1-2 page paper read the following attached documents and for Goodwin only read pp. 266 o 271 scholarship essay help
write a 1-2 page paper
read the following attached documents and for Goodwin only read pp. 266 o 271
1. An Introduction to Cost Benefit Analysis Watkins” .(located in the Module 6 Additional Readings folder.)
2. Goodwin, et al. Microeconomics in Context, Ch 12, “The Economics of the Environment”, Ch. 12, pp. 266 o 271 ONLY.
please follow the instructions below
Suppose the following: The South Bronx is one of the City’s areas with waste transfer facilities. Trucks bring waste to the facilities to be repackaged and sent by rail and boat to other states. The steady stream of trucks driving through the area creates poor air quality and higher rates of asthma as well as noise. The area has higher rates of hospitalizations for asthma-related illness than most neighborhoods in the City. Residents, as well as property owners (of apartment buildings and single-family homes) feel the poor air quality reduces their quality of life and their property values.
Suppose the City is considering a proposal to build a new, more efficient waste transfer station in Red Hook which will reduce the number of truck trips in the South Bronx by three-quarters (or 75 percent). It is expected to improve air quality and reduce asthma-related hospitalizations in the South Bronx by one half. The new waste transfer station will take two years to build and the reductions in asthma-related hospitalizations are expected to begin one year after that.
One of the first steps in conducting a cost-benefit analysis (CBA) is to identify the costs and benefits of the project and consider how they can be measured in monetary terms. Based on the readings, identify and discuss what you think should be included in the costs of the project (and why) and what should be included in the benefits of the project (and why). For each cost or benefit, discuss how you would measure it in $$.
Where it may be relevant, draw on nonmarket valuation techniques as needed. Also, would you need to use “discounting” to arrive at any of the cost or benefit calculations? If so, explain briefly how this would work.