I need to write a paper for new business idea suggestions for fortune 500 company. I already wrote the outline of the paper for Spotify’s business ideas. Can you develop the scriipt so that it makes more sense? You can delete parts that does not seem necessary or add parts. The paper must be focused about increasing revenues during or after the COVID-19.
The specific instruction is on the attached document called OP3_COVID Recommendation.pdf. My outline paper is the one called OP3 scriipt.docx
Topics: -Locate, access, and choose information that aligns to the scope of the intended research while using a well-planned argumentative essay help
-Locate, access, and choose information that aligns to the scope of the intended research while using a well-planned strategy
-Analyze the quality of sources: assumptions, currency, and authority, and evaluate the context of when to use information.
locate and evaluate sources (using the topics above) that that will lead to your Week Week 7 Assignment, Final Project (see the attachment labeled project plan).
Please follow these instructions:
– Download the Source Organization Worksheet Template (please see attached labeled Source Evaluation Worksheet).
– Complete Parts I and II in the Template.
– Find a minimum of three (3) sources.
– Please include robust source summaries in your own words that explain the contents of the source and the relevance of the source to your topic.
Review the complete Budget Powerpoint Presentation Watch the complete Understanding Cash Flow Presentation this is important for completing the Budget Essay scholarship essay help: scholarship essay help
Review the complete Budget Powerpoint Presentation Watch the complete Understanding Cash Flow Presentation this is important for completing the Budget Project 3. Review the Accounting Coach this is important for completing the Budget Project 4. In order to be successful with the Budget Project. Read question carefully. Provide responses that are based on the materials provided under the Course Content tab. 5. Type out the essay questions and answer them comprehensively. 6. The mathematical questions should be show all of your mathematical computations and processes 7. The multiple choice questions and the like should reflect the correct answers 8. The Budget Project is submitted in a Red Paper Pocketed Folder with the contents secured. ALL BUDGET PROJECTS MUST MEET THIS CRITERIA. I will not accept only in a Red Paper Pocketed Folder with the contents secured. You must have a formal APA formatted title page and an APA formatted reference page.
Medical Ethics Discussion essay help online
All discussion postings must be at least 300 words in length and written in paragraph format using APA 7th edition (including in-text citations and a reference list). Use the MEAL plan (Main idea, Evidence, Analysis, and Link (conclusion)) to structure your post.
The topic of discussion:
Abortion is one of the most difficult and controversial moral issues we will consider. Listen to both sides, even if it is difficult to do. Both sides have important moral insights, even if ultimately these insights are outweighed by the insights of the other side. The goal of this discussion is not to convince you to accept one position over the other, but to help you to understand both sides. As you consider this difficult issue, it is important to distinguish two questions:
Is abortion morally wrong?
Should abortion be illegal?
Hello, I have a business Internal assessment and I would like for you guys to kindly do a research argumentative essay help: argumentative essay help
Hello, I have a business Internal assessment and I would like for you guys to kindly do a research paper about Fedex. This will be my final for a graduate of class of 2022. My research question is “How has fedex overcome its logistical setbacks during the global pandemic?” Can you include the following topics,
What was the outcome of the global pandemic on the logistics of Fedex?
How has different waves of the pandemic affect fedex?
Were there many people fired?
Were there any protests?
Labor unions in fedex (overworked or dangerous environments)
Any salary cuts, less cars on the road, less planes in the sky , less working hours?
Was there an increase in artificial intelligence during the pandemic?
And similar question as well.
Please use supporting documents and in text citations and please do not plagiarize anything. I will also require business tools. I will be attaching a copy of how the Research paper needs to be formatted. Within the document I am sharing there are also a guide included please follow it. Thank you so much!
just the highlighted things WITH YELLOW in [context section and Key Debates and Academic Evidence section ] .and the a level english language essay help: a level english language essay help
just the highlighted things WITH YELLOW in [context section and Key Debates and Academic Evidence section ] .and the comment about the highlighted part in a box near to. ALSO FIND THE LINK FOR REFRENCES 1-2-4-5 I HIGHLIGHTED THEM .
check attached .
everything else just to understand the whole work
Consider the ways you have heard the words nutrient and nutrition in your everyday life. Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words: Based on your exposure so far, what do you think these w essay help
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Based on your exposure so far, what do you think these words mean? How are they different? Do you think the everyday use of these words might be consistent with scientific definitions? Why, or why not?
this class is nutrition!!!!!!!!!
2. Create an APA title page entitled Staffing PowerPoint Presentation Slide 1 3. Put only 1 question on each slide Essay custom essay help: custom essay help
2. Create an APA title page entitled Staffing PowerPoint Presentation Slide 1 3. Put only 1 question on each slide with the correct answer or answers Slides 2-19 4. Create a reference page entitled References Slide 20 5. You should have a total of 20 slides 6. Each slide should contain 1 question and the correct answer 7. Your presentation should be in black and white only and use an Arial #18 font throughout 8. Use no special features 9. Use no music 10. Spell check your slide 11. Each slide will be graded as either correct or incorrect 12. Correct will be given a score of 6.25 points 13. Incorrect will be given a score of 0 14. 20 slides at 5 points each for a total score of 125 points
You need to write a 5 page paper on any topic that is presented in the term paper rubric there college essay help near me
You need to write a 5 page paper on any topic that is presented in the term paper rubric there is 5 options to choose from! I can not stress this enough please make sure you read the rubric and choose topic accordingly please! This is due by the 27th at 11:59pm cst!
Project Management essay help
Consider a recent project that you have worked on. This could be for a company or organization with which you are familiar or even a personal project such as purchasing a home or planning a family gathering.
After your opening paragraph, which includes your thesis statement, identify your selected company or organization in no more than three paragraphs. Then, complete the following:
*Note: for the charts/diagrams, use MS Word, Excel, Google Docs or Google Sheets. You may also use any other suitable project-based software. A free Project management software called Libre is also available for download here https://sourceforge.net/projects/projectlibre/
Create either a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) of the project or Gantt Chart for planning and scheduling the project. Discuss why you used the type of chart you did.
2. Determine and document both probabilistic (t0, tp, and tm) and deterministic time estimates. Discuss how you arrived at these time estimates.
3. Using MS Word, Google Docs, or similar software, create a PERT network diagram with the Critical Path (CP) identified.
4. Calculate the slack time for each activity. Discuss the ramifications of slack in the CP for the activities and the project as a whole.
5. Develop the network diagram from the probability estimates. Discuss which path you would take and why.
6. For each activity, determine hypothetical costs in a table. Include budgeted costs, percent complete, actual/projected cost, and over/under budget (and total). Discuss the rationale for how you derived these costs.
7. Crash an activity on the Critical Path. Discuss the ramifications of crashing the activity you crashed.
Your assignment is required to be 6-8 pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
· Charts/diagrams should be labeled and can be added within the body of your paper.
· Formatted according to APA 7th edition and writing standards.
· Plagiarism is not allowed.
Part Three: Computational Thinking/Outdoor Learning Activity (20 points) GRADE 2 Lesson plan. Find the standard using Maine Early Childhood Learning Guidelines K-Grade 2 Learning Results In outdo essay help: essay help
Find the standard using Maine Early Childhood Learning Guidelines K-Grade 2 Learning Results
In outdoor science education, patterns are an important element. Not only patterns, but sequencing and other CT concepts are present as we think about integrating CT and the outdoor environment.
For this part of your assignment, you will design one “unplugged” Computational Thinking activity that incorporates content from outdoor science education. You will be responsible for completing a lesson plan using the UMF lesson plan, plus a separate, written document with these additional elements: The written document must be 2 pages in length and APA format
Include a discussion with the connections to ISTE Standard Five and one or more of the four “pillars” (Decomposition, Pattern Matching, Abstraction, and Debugging) – focus on the computational thinking skills children are learning that provides a foundation for future learning as they progress through school.
Discuss how the CT activity aids in the learning experience for the child, specifically connected to the integration of the science and non-science subject (math, literacy, social studies, and so forth). Please focus on connecting science and non-science concepts!
Explain how connecting outdoor experiences makes the unplugged activity meaningful to the child
Remember: Depending on the age group selected, each lesson plan/activity must include Early Childhood Learning Guidelines K-Grade 2 Learning Results.
The overall goal of the issue analysis is to introduce an issue to an uninformed audience and to make college essay help near me
The overall goal of the issue analysis is to introduce an issue to an uninformed audience and to make the debates that underpin the issue more obvious. Your final assignment asks you to write a well-researched essay that examines, explains, and analyzes an issue with multiple, possibly conflicting perspectives. This issue must be a current global issue that affects the world, or even our immediate country. Your essay should include background information that readers need to understand the issue as well as an analysis of the opinions of various experts on the issue.
1. You must have a thesis that provides an overview for the reader and explains what your essay is about. You will want to explain to the reader all the various aspects of the issue and how the authors/experts you write on make their arguments on how to solve the problem or why the problem exists. Your goal is to explain to an uninformed audience what the issue is and what has been said on the issue. Your goal is not to choose a side, but to be a commentator on the issue and how it’s been approached.
2. You must cite, and use within your essay, at least 6 credible sources: Credible sources could include scholarly articles, reputable 1. mainstream publications such as the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic Monthly, etc., and even websites that are sponsored by well-respected organizations.
3. The papers must be in MLA formatting and citation conventions: Times New Roman, 12-point font, 1” margins, top right pagination; MLA in-text citation and Works Cited Page.
4. Include an interesting title that points to what your essay is about.
5. MUST BE AT LEAST 1500 Words
Instructions For this assignment, you are asked to prepare an essay based on your experiences in this course. Now that you have finished all of the reading assignments for this course, reflect on the best essay help: best essay help
Now that you have finished all of the reading assignments for this course, reflect on the major concepts discussed in the course by addressing the elements listed below.
Identify forensic procedures for investigation.
Explain trends in digital forensics.
Explain data reconnaissance activities.
Explain methods for using forensic tools.
Discuss legal implications for electronic crimes.
Explain how new laws affect evidence collection.
Examine procedures for law enforcement reporting.
The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with an opportunity to reflect on the material that you have read and to expand on your reading.Your essay should be at least four pages in length. Include an introduction and conclusion. Feel free to talk about your experiences with each of the prompts. Remember to review the rubric for this assignment. A minimum of two sources must be used, one of which must come from the CSU Online Library. A title page is not required; however, ensure that all sources are included on a references page. The references page does not count toward meeting the four-page minimum requirement.
JUST A LITTLE SIDE NOTES ABOUT ME: PLEASE write/create the assignment to sound as you are ME and, from essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
JUST A LITTLE SIDE NOTES ABOUT ME: PLEASE write/create the assignment to sound as you are ME and, from my perspective as a Christian with a Christian worldview and beliefs in a Christian school. This is urgent. Please keep in mind that I have a 4.0 and need assignments that resemble that for my university. Thank you for your help because your help allows me to use my time to care more for my father and my children during a trialing time in our life right now, your urgency would be greatly appreciated…………………………. This is for my class called Organizational Leadership from a Christian Worldview Perspective.
MY PROFESSOR SAID: “Poor management is disastrous in both ministry and the professional realm. By recognizing the results of poor leadership and managing, we can find solutions to the problems at hand and make necessary changes.”
ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS INSTRUCTIONS INSTRUCTIONS INSTRUCTIONS INSTRUCTIONS: (A.) READ chapters 1 [WRITER: the chapters for you to read will be provided in the attached files]. . . .(B.)Watch this slide show and make sure to read the slide shows notes at this link you can copy and paste it in your browser to see: https://view.officeapps.live.com/op/view.aspx?src=https://s3.amazonaws.com/ems.documents/LEA372/Workshop+1+Presentation.ppt
Wek 8- Managerial Acct- online essay help
Please provide a response to the following: Coyote and Bird run the Acme Fireworks Company and are trying to decide whether or not to purchase new equipment to streamline the production process. Coyote argues that they should use IRR as the basis for making the decision while Bird argues they should be using the NPV. They ask you, as the chief financial officer of the company your thoughts on the capital budgeting decision. What do you tell them?
Prior to beginning this discussion, please read and view the following required sources: Information Processing Flexible Retrieval: When True online essay help: online essay help
Prior to beginning this discussion, please read and view the following required sources:
Flexible Retrieval: When True Inferences Produce False Memories
Mnemonic Instruction in Science and Social Studies for Students with Learning Problems: A Review
Short-Term Memory and Long-Term Memory are Still Different
The Development of Real-Time Stability Supports Visual Working Memory Performance: Young Children’s Feature Binding Can Be Improved Through Perceptual Structure
In your initial post, you will apply what you learned from each of the four articles, but for your initial posting you will discuss the findings and implications for just one of these articles. (You will discuss the other articles with peers in your peer postings so be sure to read them thoroughly.) The articles are assigned based on the first letter of your last name. Please see the list below to determine which of the articles you will focus on for your initial post based on the first letter of your last name:
A through H: “Flexible Retrieval: When True Inferences Produce False Memories”
I through M: “Mnemonic Instruction in Science and Social Studies for Students with Learning Problems: A Review”
N through V: “Short-Term Memory and Long-Term Memory Are Still Different”
W through Z: “The Development of Real-Time Stability Supports Visual Working Memory Performance: Young Children’s Feature Binding Can Be Improved Through Perceptual Structure”
In your initial post,
Explain the empirical research presented in your assigned article, applying appropriate citations and references.
Describe, in your own words, how the research relates to the information you learned in the article “Information Processing”.
Describe, in your own words, how the research relates to your own experiences as well as how this area of psychology may have affected your past or current beliefs about memory development. Do the research findings refute or support your current beliefs, and in what ways? Are there variables about how we process information of which you were unaware based on our resources?
Apply skeptical inquiry to the potential problems that might arise from research in the area of information processing, and relate it to the APA’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct.
It is recommended that you research articles in the University of Arizona Global Campus Library to support your assertions if the required articles do not provide sufficient information. Your initial post should be at least 500 words in length.
Guided Response: Review several of your colleague’s posts and respond to at least two of your peers who were assigned a different article than you were by 11:59 p.m. on Day 7 of the week. You are encouraged to post your required replies early each week to stimulate more meaningful and interactive discourse in your discussions.
The following questions should be considered in your responses:
Are the assertions and ideas provided by your peers well supported?
Do your peers’ explanations provide a complete and elaborate understanding of findings and implications of their article’s research findings to the field of learning and cognition?
What clarifications would you recommend?
Ask questions to help facilitate dialogue.
Continue to monitor the discussion forum until 5:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) on Day 7 of the week and respond to anyone who replies to your initial post. Be sure to also respond to your instructor’s comments to you in this forum by Day 7. Peer responses may vary in length but should be detailed and thought-provoking.
Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses.
Read case and answer 3 questions at end of the case. Be sure to look at the website. Rubric scholarship essay help
Read case and answer 3 questions at end of the case. Be sure to look at the website.
Question # 1- Evaluate the Approach chosen.
Question # 2- Is success part of trend among upmarket shoppers?
Question # 3- Should more stores be open, and why?
NOTE: You need to use the Excel functions/tools for the test rather than just typing numbers into the cells. cheap essay help
NOTE: You need to use the Excel functions/tools for the test rather than just typing numbers into the cells. Along with the Excel tutorial videos presented each week, examples in Chapter 14 work through similar problems, so please review these before attempting the lab. Example 14.1 on page 511 shows Excel formulas for finding the test statistic and p-value for a two tailed hypothesis test for correlation.
After being hired as a financial advisor for a large real estate company, you have been tasked with exploring trends between home size (square ft) and property taxes to see if a relationship exists and if that trend can be applied outside of just the sample data
In the Excel Lab #5 Data File, you will find raw data on sheet 1. However, to simplify your calculations, you have only been asked to test a random sample of 10 homes. So, your first step will be to randomly select data from 10 of the homes and paste them into sheet 2 called “sample data”. This will be the data that you will analyze. (You can generate 10 random numbers between 5 and 30 however you want for your sample, but know that there is essentially no chance two students should have the same 10 samples).
Within the Excel spreadsheet, use the Excel tools/functions to calculate the correlation coefficient, test statistic, and p-value. You will also use Excel to generate a scatterplot of your sample data with a linear regression (line of best fit) model. All of these results should be shown on the Excel spreadsheet. Don’t forget to put your name on the first sheet of the spreadsheet as this will be uploaded as an Excel file to Canvas.
Scenario: You are the financial aid director at XYZ University, a historically black college and university (HBCU). In an best essay help: best essay help
You are the financial aid director at XYZ University, a historically black college and university (HBCU). In an effort to attract non-minority students, the university is offering a scholarship to interested non-minority students. An African (recognized as a minority under the institution’s categories) student filed a claim against the university stating that he has been discriminated against because he did not secure the scholarship provided under the diversity initiative at the university.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following questions:
What concerns do you have about the university’s new initiative? How would you address the concerns based on the suit filed against the university by the student?
Examine the liability to the institution under the situation and explain the issue. What recommendations would you make to address the issue?
What liability is the university responsible for under this situation? Explain the issue.
What recommendations or solutions would you present to address the issue?
Use 3 Peer-Reviewed References
Python (four Formulas) a level english language essay help
Write a computer program that implements all four formulas. Write your program in Python since that is the computer programming language taught in this course. You will need to import the Math library for the program
files attached, 1- for info assignment. 2- slides will help you
a classical piece on the influence of religion by one of the founders of sociology, Max Weber. Unlike Marx who sees religion as a tool in the hands of the bourgeoisie, Weber sees religion as a foundation of economic systems. In this selection, he argues that the Protestant movement which originated in Germany during the XV century provided the seeds of the capitalist enterprise. Notions of hard work, frugality, a constant drive for profit, not a moment to waste – pillars of capitalism – have their origins precisely in the religious movements of 600 years ago. The reading is a little dense but consider these questions to guide your thinking. college application essay help: college application essay help
Only answer these 4 questions below by reading the article(attachment) If you want to make references, only use what is provided, the reading. No plagiarism and please double check your grammar before submitting. 1) What is the idea of a “calling” and the concept of predestiny? 2) In the middle ages, the author argues, prayer took precedence over work (you worked a little and prayed a lot). In modern ages, work took precedence over prayer (you worked a lot and prayed when you had time). How important is this shift? 3) Do you agree with the author’s claim that, during the modern ages, for the first time in the history of societies, work and your duty before God were one and the same? 4) What is the difference between a Catholic and a Protestant? How does a Catholic know what will happen in the afterlife; how can a Catholic ensure a path to Heaven? What about a Protestant? 5) Does contemporary capitalism need religion to thrive?
Assignment Instructions: 1. Find a peer-reviewed article related to an ethical issue in genetics that was published no ore cheap essay help: cheap essay help
1. Find a peer-reviewed article related to an ethical issue in genetics that was published no ore than 18 months ago.
2. Write a 500-word summary of the article, so the persons who reads your paper knows what it is about.
3. After the summary, write one or two paragraph(s) where you address the following points:
– Identify and describe the ethical issue(s) associated with the topic you selected, on your own words.
– Identify at least two stakeholders (people/institutions involved) and describe their positions and concerns.
– Identify and describe at least one possible option for resolving the conflict.
– Identify and describe the strengths and weaknesses of the resolution.
– Make sure to include the complete citation of the article you read for this assignment, using the APA format, at the end of your paper.
My paper is on the ethics of genetic modification using technology such as CRISPR.
Link to my chosen article:
(PDF is attached as well)
– the goal is to write a 500 word summary then a few paragraphs after addressing all of the points that I noted above in the section of the assignment instructions
Select one speech from the following list and write a 3-4—page report analyzing the speech. Your report should be custom essay help
Select one speech from the following list and write a 3-4—page report analyzing the speech. Your report should be double spaced, adhere to APA style, and address each category listed below.
Speech options: Choose one of the top 100 speeches to evaluate from Americanrhetoric.com (make sure the speech has video and audio components, not just audio): https://www.americanrhetoric.com/top100speechesall.html
Your analysis should address the following categories:
• Organization: Analyze the organization of the speech. Does the speaker’s introduction and conclusion include the necessary elements, such as an attention getter, thesis, preview/review of main points, and concluding statement/call to action? What organizational pattern is used? Could the speaker have selected a more appropriate organizational pattern? Does the speaker use transitions? Are the main points clear and do they have enough supporting material? How could the speaker improve the organization of the speech? Explain your answers.
• Content: Analyze the speaker’s use of persuasion. What type of argument/reasoning does the speaker use? Does the speaker use logos, ethos, and/or pathos? How? Does the speech contain any logical fallacies? What is the goal of this speech? Does the speaker achieve the goal? How could the speaker improve the use of persuasive elements? Explain your answers.
• Vocal Delivery: Analyze the speaker’s vocal aspects of delivery. Does the speaker use proper paralinguistics? Does the speaker pause appropriately? Also, is the speech free from vocal fillers? Are words articulated and pronounced correctly? How could the speaker improve vocal aspects of delivery? Explain your answers
• Physical Delivery: Analyze the speaker’s physical aspects of delivery. Does the speaker use proper kinesics? How does the speaker use posture, gestures, illustrators, and emblems? Does the speaker have good posture and eye contact? What facial expressions are used? How could the speaker improve physical aspects of delivery? Explain your answers.
• Writing: Your paper should be at least 3 pages, double spaced, not including your heading. Your writing should be clear, concise, and easy to understand, and should be free from grammatical and syntactical errors. You should include an introduction, conclusion, and transitions in your paper. Cite sources using APA style if you use any outside resources.
• Clearly and thoroughly address all parts of the paper guidelines.
• Show understanding of course concepts and apply them to the historical speech.
• Cite sources using APA style where applicable.
• Meet the minimum page length requirement.
• Use clear and concise writing that is easy to understand and is free from errors.
Health effects of natural disasters occur over stages, beginning with the immediate impact of the event. Another impact of CHEs scholarship essay help: scholarship essay help
Health effects of natural disasters occur over stages, beginning with the immediate impact of the event. Another impact of CHEs are individuals who are displaced. Displaced persons face many risks to their health and well-being not only during the event, but also after returning or resettling.After reading this week’s chapters and reviewing the PowerPoints and websites provided, please respond to the following (700-900 words, citation and reference in APA format):
At least one other valid source explain the role of global public health, what resources are available for countries who do not have the necessary material or food to cope with the health impacts of the CHE(s).
What are the primary goals of humanitarian response to disasters?
Describe an assessment and surveillance necessary during emergency phase of the disaster.
Write a 250- to 300-word response to the following: Research and discuss one court case that addresses issues of argumentative essay help
Write a 250- to 300-word response to the following:
Research and discuss one court case that addresses issues of institutional liability that you find applicable to a situation going on in an organization
How did you use the law to inform your decisions about approaches to address student concerns?
Team Project Part 2 essay help site:edu
Part 2: Collecting and Analyzing the Data on Your Organization
· Weight: 10% of the final grade
· Due no later than 11:00 p.m. on Sunday of Unit 8
Instructions and Requirements
In the research phase of your Learning Group Project, your group will consider the possible sources of information you will need to consider for preparing your report. It is important that you collect information from a variety of sources, including information from the organization, reports and articles from the popular press (like those most often found through Google), and academic sources, such as those found in monographs and juried articles in journals (which you will find in our Library and Google Scholar).
In this phase of the project, your group will review the information that you have collected and arrange it to explain how your organization views its structure and how that structure supports its values and contributes to meeting its objectives. In this part, you will organize your research and data collected around the organizational design issues in order to explain how they help (or fail to help) your organization to be successful.
As you proceed, you may find that you need to modify your plan. If your group finds that they need to modify Part 2 or 3 of your Learning Group Project Plan, you should document those changes and include them in the deliverables.
In the analysis phase, assemble the data that you found around the organization theory and design issues that you identified as important for your organization. Discuss the actions taken by your organizations to ensure that the elements of design support organizational needs and objectives. For example, an organization might choose to manage its interdependencies with supplier organizations by setting up a common inventory system so that suppliers can deliver appropriate goods on a just-in-time basis. Your report for Part 3 will describe these actions, the organizational design issues involved, and their impact, hopefully positive, on the organization. By Unit 8, submit a group paper of 2000-2500 words, double spaced, 12-point font, excluding title page and references, that reports the analysis of the research data you have collected.
Evaluation and Feedback
Part 2: Collecting and Analyzing the Data will be marked in its entirety out of 100. The following rubric indicates the criteria students are to adhere to and their relative weights in the assignment overall.
% of Final Grade
a. Discussed the course organizational design issues that emerged from the research into the selected organization
b. Discussed how the analysis explains the organization’s design and structure.
c. Discussed the actions taken by your organizations to ensure that the elements of design support organizational needs and objectives
d. Referenced academic as well as non-academic sources.
a. Uses language clearly and effectively
b. Information organized intelligently and holistically (i.e., not simply answers to questions)
c. Proper introduction and conclusion to paper
Attention to Detail (15%)
a. APA Formatting (title, headings, and references)
b. Spelling and grammar
b. Any modification of the Learning Group Project Plan documented and reported
Determine how much water you use in a typical week. Be very specific (use each category listed) and show calculations custom essay help: custom essay help
Determine how much water you use in a typical week. Be very specific (use each category listed) and show calculations for you (and if possible each person in your home). Make your calculations and show totals in a spreadsheet. If there is something that you do not do (for example outdoor watering) put Not Applicable on the chart.
After reviewing your spreadsheet, answer the following:
How much water do you (or your family) use in a week, month, year?
How could you save water?
Determine how many people live in your town. Based on your calculations, estimate how much water your town uses every year (by volume). How does your water use compare with other Americans?
This should be 300-500 words. APA Citations and References required as appropriate.
Rubric and Instructions are attached. If interested to know, couse text is Health Informatics: An interproffessional Approach 2n edition. Essay cheap essay help
Rubric and Instructions are attached. If interested to know, couse text is Health Informatics: An interproffessional Approach 2n edition. Nelson, R. and Staggers, N
Prompt—>An organization is interested in developing a simulation education center to enhance
interdisciplinary collaboration skills and fill a need for area nursing education programs.
Discuss how a needs assessment would be conducted and what it would take (time,
resources, etc.) to get the program started.
• Select an informatics theory or model to use as a framework for the needs assessment and
program development. ( eg also using unified theory of acceptance and use of technlogy).
• Describe the need for informatics nurses and their role within the program.
PURPOSE – To become familiar with population health care statistics and initiatives for improvement projects. DIRECTIONS: Go to the college essay help: college essay help
PURPOSE – To become familiar with population health care statistics and initiatives for improvement projects.
Go to the County Health Rankings website (www.countyhealthrankings.org). Conduct a search of a chosen county by placing zip code, state, or county in the search box under “How healthy is your community”. Explore the health outcomes and health factors data for the county where you reside (or your choice). Review the measures for each of the following categories:
Length of Life
Quality of Life
Health behaviors; (e.g. Adult smoking);
Clinical care, (e.g. Uninsured);
Social and Economic factors (e.g. unemployment);
Physical environment (e.g. Air pollution).
1. Identify one measure from the above list for the county chosen. (e.g. see Adult obesity example below)
2. Provide its ranking in the state, the data (percentage and trend), descriiption, data source, and one strategy that addresses improving the measure (if provided).
Overview Data Descriiption Data Source Strategies
New Jersey Summary Information
Top U.S. Performers: 26% (10th percentile)
Range in New Jersey
Overall in New Jersey: 26%
Data Used: (Links to an external site.) 2016
A Diet and Exercise measure (Links to an external site.)
Percentage of the adult population (age 20 and older) that reports a body mass index (BMI) greater than or equal to 30 kg/m2.
The 2020 County Health Rankings used data from 2016 for this measure.
Map (Links to an external site.)
Data (Links to an external site.)
Descriiption (Links to an external site.)
Data Source (Links to an external site.)
Strategies (Links to an external site.)
United States Diabetes Surveillance System
1. In my opinion, people are not innately innovative but humans do have an innate ability to think. This best essay help: best essay help
1. In my opinion, people are not innately innovative but humans do have an innate ability to think. This cognitive engagement leads to learning practices and as a result develops innovative people. Innovative people create innovation in organizations. People learn from and adapt to the needed and necessary changes and new ideas and developments required to continue organization success. Therefore, innovative individuals can be taught to be more innovative under specific organization or business conditions.
To retain innovative people organizations must create an innovative culture. They should foster creative thinking, incentives and rewards systems that encourage innovation. This would build company/employee relationships. A relationship that reflects support, gratitude, value, and respect. For example, in my profession annual Continuing Educational Units are required to remain a licensed educator within the state of Illinois. Companies that provide their employees with the opportunities or have financial reimbursement opportunities are supporting innovation. This is creating a strategy to continue to meet legal requirements for educators to remain licensed and to be up to date with the innovation of the beauty industry.
Mitra, J. (2017. The Business of Innovation. ISBN:978-1-4462-1080-2
2. A innovative person that I admire would be my mother. My mother has dealt with and managed to survive through the innovations of life. My mother was born and raised during a time where gender equality in education and the workplace had not been achieved. As a young African American girl, she was denied education and was kept home for chores and work. At a young age, the girls were not allowed to be educated in schools, but received basic education from home.
By her early teenage years her life was a success according to the social stigma. She had married a military young man. With the racism and other inequalities they migrated north for better living opportunities. My mother worked housekeeping. I remember walking to work with her as a child while listening to English classes and math tutorials. I remember signing her and my fathers signatures for them and helping them read mail or instructions.
Today in 2021, my mother is a retired Engineer who currently has been owning and operating her own cleaning business for over 25 years. She has adapted to the cultural, legal, political, and ethical changes of her country. Her eighty plus years of life as a black woman has been an innovative experience. She had to gradually adapt to not being allowed educational or work experiences due to race and gender to receiving her general education, working, attending college, and being promoted. Any American of this age of any race or gender has had the opportunity to witness and experienced innovation in America. They have learned to use a type writer, computer, laptop, chrome book, cell, phone, internet etc. Throughout all of this innovation, my mother received her Associate Degree and was able to reach COO of her company before retiring. Most of her training, certificates, and education was driven by the company and the CEO’s innovation.
Educators of Beauty Bargaining Power of Suppliers Educators of Beauty attempts to increase their own bargaining power of their college application essay help
Educators of Beauty
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
Educators of Beauty attempts to increase their own bargaining power of their product suppliers while they create the leverage over consumer preferences. Educators of Beauty continues to meet the legal requirements from product vendors to become product distributors. They maintain that they have educators that are licensed, knowledgeable, and trained to use and sale specific product brands. The name brands control the product pricing, but Educators attracts the brands willingness to collaborate and do business with them as a school. The competition for Educators as a business then becomes the illegal distributors and the generic product substitutes.
The competitive rivalry and the bargaining power of the customers are similar threats for Educators of Beauty. Currently the competitive rivalry of the beauty school market is the unlicensed cosmetologists. These unlicensed individuals who render beauty services for a profit are creating more bargaining power for the customers. They have created an option or choice of paying for a licensed service or paying a lesser price for the same service from a unlicensed individual. Many beauty industry consumers are choosing to receive services from unlicensed individuals due to the cost of the service. Cosmetology is a hands-on profession which is also skill based. If an individual has shown that they are skilled and capable of rendering a certain service then they are capable of attracting clientele. These are potential beauty school clients. For example, there are many hair braiders within my area who are braiding hair for a profit, but they do not have a Illinois cosmetology license. These individuals sometimes charge half market price of the services. this is cost saving to the consumer. These individuals are taking business and revenue from the beauty schools such as educators of beauty. The power and control lies within the consumers. they have the option of where they would like to receive the service and how much money they would like to spend.
of the members from the Court Room Work Group below and write an APA Style 3 page paper (double-spaced) about the particular actor. Your paper must contain at least 3 chracteristics about the actor learned during this course. The paper should include what the the qualifications are in obtaining the paticular position and the details of the job. Please note that in addition to your 3 pages of content, you are to include two more pages: the title and reference(s) pages. This assignment must be created as a Word Document. Judge Prosecutor Defense Attorney/Public Defender college essay help: college essay help
Choose one of the members from the Court Room Work Group below and write an APA Style 3 page paper (double-spaced) about the particular actor. Your paper must contain at least 3 chracteristics about the actor learned during this course. The paper should include what the the qualifications are in obtaining the paticular position and the details of the job. Please note that in addition to your 3 pages of content, you are to include two more pages: the title and reference(s) pages. This assignment must be created as a Word Document. Judge Prosecutor Defense Attorney/Public Defender
code about generating the best worst and average cases in a code using quick sort essay help online
Write three different versions of Quick Sort, and in each version make the pivot as following: – Version 1: The pivot is the 5000th element in the array. – Version 2: The pivot is a random element in the array. – Version 3: The pivot is the median of the 1st , 5000th, and 10000th elements in the array. In your program you should do the following: – Use a random function to generate the elements inside the arrays, the numbers should be between 0 and 10000. – Generate a best case array of size 10000 using the random function. – Generate a worst case array of size 10000 using the random function. – Generate an average case array of size 10000 using the random function. – Calculate the running time of best case array using all the 3 versions of Quick Sort and print screen the results. – Calculate the running time of worst case array using all the 3 versions of Quick Sort and print screen the results. – Calculate the running time of average case array using all the 3 versions of Quick Sort and print screen the results.
1. Police and the community As discussed severally in the class, you are expected to choose a topic and write best college essay help
1. Police and the community As discussed severally in the class, you are expected to choose a topic and write two full pages on it. Your paper must be double spaced, 12 font, and word document. You will make a presentation on the paper before turning it in. PowerPoint can be 5 slides of important parts of the paper.
Analysis article Due (5 hours) college essay help: college essay help
1) Minimum 2 full pages and full grid (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
Include the chosen article in the reference page.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
1. Make an introductory paragraph (1/2 page): Include level 1 and 2 headings
2. Purpose statement
3. Analysis of the article (1 page)
4. Make a conclusion (1/2 page)
5 . Copy and paste the appropriate research critique grid (See file 1)
6. Complete each section of the research critique grid.
a. In “Analysis” section of the research critique grid should be specific.
i. Use bullet points for this section
ii. Support each yes/no analysis with comments.
4. Critique the article and include the strengths and weaknesses.
Include the chosen article in the reference page.
Reading and learning essay help site:edu
Write 1-2 paragraphs reflecting on your understanding of concept analysis. Some possible areas to explore:
Provide one specific example of how you achieved the weekly objectives. What knowledge do you still need to demonstrate competency in the weekly concepts? What skills do you need to continue developing to apply these concepts?
I have attached intrusions in how the work needs to be done. should you have any questions please don’t hesitate Essay college admission essay help: college admission essay help
I have attached intrusions in how the work needs to be done. should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. The career topic that was picked was a non profit organization that provides aid to the unfortunate families affected during the COVID 19 pandemic. please refer to the instructions and use the topic picked. THANKS
The topic of this research paper will be “Mouse lemures diet and foraging tactics” In MLA format 1. The essay help: essay help
The topic of this research paper will be “Mouse lemures diet and foraging tactics” In MLA format
1. The annotated bibliography should begin after reviewing a variety of relevant sources, choose 4 of the best sources (the ones you found most helpful) for annotation.
2. Each source selected for annotation should include a complete citation followed by “annotation.” Annotation means writing a descriiption of the contents of the citation
(journal article, book chapter, etc.) as these contents relate to your topic of interest. Do not feel obligated to summarize everything in your source. Focus on the findings and
ideas that contributed to your understanding of this topic.
3. Each annotated citation should be about one page of double-spaced, typewritten material. You may use shorter citations if you have more than 4 sources annotated.
4. References which you annotate should be scholarly, paper-published (even if you access them on the web using e-journal subscriiptions). Our class textbook is “Primates in perspective” second edition. This means you will not choose websites as sources to annotate! You may, however, find websites helpful for developing an overview of your topic and for discovering relevant publications.
5. Include a References Cited page at the end of the document. This will include all of the references which you used even if you did not annotate them.
6. Citations should follow the style guide of the American Journal of Physical Anthropology.
Research Paper: (Aaron Beck is the person you have to research and write the essay on. His full name Essay argumentative essay help
Research Paper: (Aaron Beck is the person you have to research and write the essay on. His full name is Aaron Temkin Beck )
Assignment: The purpose of this assignment is to give you an opportunity to research, in depth, one of several key figures in the field. Upon completion of this research assignment you will be expected to hand in paper in APA format. The specific requirements are as follows:
Paper Length: 5-6 pages( not counting the title page or work cited) (I do not need the title page i’ll do it myself and I don’t need an abstract, I do need the sources/reference page in apa format)
The purpose of this assignment is to give you an unique opportunity to research, in depth, one of several
key figures in psychology.
This is what should be included in your assignment:
Who was he/she?
What was his/her psychological perspective?
What was his/her major contributions to the field?
How significant was/are the contributions?
What are his/her key experiments or theories?
What are your personal views of the individual?(This question is only for presentation, not paper)
SOURCES: You are required to use at least 4 different sources for your paper. Of these 4 sources at least 2
must be book sources. This means you must go to a library or bookstore and do some legwork. You can use as many sources over 4 as you want, just again to repeat, two must be book sources.
I DO NOT want to see the text book used as a primary source, you may use it as a 5th source if you
choose, but DOES NOT count as one of the required book sources. Also WIKIPEDIA is NOT to be used as
a source PERIOD.
Assess a microsystem’s processes for care transitions within and outside the system, including communication patterns and mechanisms, coordination, safety, college admissions essay help: college admissions essay help
Assess a microsystem’s processes for care transitions within and outside the system, including communication patterns and mechanisms, coordination, safety, and outcomes. Assess for gaps and propose recommendations for change in the process(es).. Based on your understanding of teams and systems (microsystem, mesosystem, and macrosystem), describe how a nurse leader can “change the system” to improve outcomes?
I need Help completing this assignment. 1. Complete a health history and physical examination on an individual. Using the following subjective and objective components, as well as your textbook for a level english language essay help
1. Complete a health history and physical examination on an individual. Using the following subjective and objective components, as well as your textbook for explicit details about each category, complete a health history and physical examination on an individual. You may choose to complete portions of this assignment as you obtain the health history and perform the physical examination associated with the body systems covered in health assessment II. The person interviewed must be 18 years of age or older. Please be sure to avoid the use of any identifiers in preparing the assignment and follow HIPAA protocols.
2. a. Students may seek input from the course instructor on securing an individual for this assignment. b. Avoid the use of client identifiers in the assignment, HIPAA protocols must be utilized. c. During the lab experiences, you will conduct a series of physical exams that includes the systems listed in Objective Data below. d. Refer to the course textbook for detailed components of each system exam.
1) Remember, assessment of the integumentary system is an integral part of the physical exam and should be 2 health assessment II _Health_History_and_Physical_Assessment _Guidelines_ included throughout each system. e. Keep notes on each part of the health history and physical examination as you complete them so that you can refer to the notes as you write the paper, particularly the reflection section. f. Utilize proper medical terminology. 3. Include the following sections, used as section headers within the paper
Health History and subjective data:
1. Demographic data
2. Reason for care (why they are in the facility)
3. Present illness (PQRST of current illness)
4. Perception of health
5. Past medical history (including medications, allergies, and vaccinations and immunizations)
6. Family medical history
7. Review of systems
8. Developmental considerations
9. Cultural considerations
10. Psychosocial considerations
11. Presence or absence of collaborative resources (community, family, groups, and healthcare system)
=Health History and Objective Data:
1. From ( health Assessment I)
2. o HEENT (head, eyes, ears, nose, and throat)
3. o Neck (including thyroid and lymph chains)
4. o Respiratory system
5. o Cardiovascular system
2. From (health assessment II)
o Neurological system
o Gastrointestinal system
o Musculoskeletal system
o Peripheral vascular system
1. Based on the health history and physical examination findings, determine at least two health education needs for the individual. Remember, you may identify an educational topic that is focused on wellness.
2. Support the identified health teaching needs selected with evidence from two current, peer-reviewed journal articles.
3. Discuss how the interrelationships of physiological, developmental, cultural, and psychosocial considerations will influence, assist, or become barriers to the effectiveness of the proposed health education.
4. Describe how the individual’s strengths (personal, family, and friends) and collaborative resources (clinical, community, and health and wellness resources) effect proposed teaching.
Required criteria 1. Describe the interaction in its entirety: include the environment, your approach to the individual, time of day, and other features relevant to therapeutic communication and to the interview process.
2. How did your interaction compare to what you have learned?
3. What went well?
4. What barriers to communication did you experience?
5. How did you overcome them?
6. What will you do to overcome them in the future?
7. Were there unanticipated challenges to the interview?
8. Was there information you wished you had obtained?
9. How will you alter your approach next time?
1. Writing reflects synthesis of information from prior learning applied to completion of the assignment.
2. Grammar and mechanics are free of errors.
3. Able to verbalize thoughts and reasoning clearly.
4. Use appropriate resources and ideas to support topic.
5. Adheres to APA recommendations for title page, running head, headings, in-text citations, and reference page.
6. HIPAA protocols followed.