1. Which of the following would cause Fobt to increase?
a. an increase in the difference between the means
b. an increase in the within-groups variability
c. an increase in the magnitude of the independent variable’s effect
d. a and c
2. If dfB = 4 and df W = 11, using a = 0.05, Fcrit = ______.
a. 3.36 b. 4.60 c. 3.74 d. 3.48
4. Using the Fischer’s LSD test, if there are 16 df associated with MS within, and a = 0.05 and the number of groups = 3, the critical t we would use to calculate our critical difference is
a. 2.12 b. 3.00 c. 3.65 d. 4.79
5. Using the Tukey test, if there are 20 df associated with MS within, and a = 0.05 and the number of groups = 5, Qcrit = ______.
a. 4.13 b. 3.00 c. 3.65 d. 4.23
6. Using the Neuman Keuls test, if there are 16 df associated with MS within, and a = 0.05 and the number of groups = 6, what would be our Qcrit to evaluate means that are four steps apart?
a. 4.05 b. 3.00 c. 3.65 d. 4.79
7. Using the Bonferroni t-test, if there are 16 df associated with MS within, and a = 0.05 and the number of comparisons we want to make is 5, the critical t we would use to calculate our critical difference is
a. 2.12 b. 3.00 c. 3.65 d. 2.92
Source SS df MS F
Between Groups 203.333 2 101.667 22.59
Within Groups 54 12 4.5
8. Which of the numbers above represents the variability of the group means?
9. Which of the above numbers is the numerator of the average variance within the groups?
10. What is the critical F needed for significance given the situation above?
11. Assuming = cell frequencies, how many subjects in each group for the data above?
12. Consider the following graphic results from a 2 2 factorial experiment. These results most clearly show ____.
there are no significant main effects or interaction effects
there is a significant main effect for factor A, no other significant effects
there is a significant main effect for factor B, no other significant effects
there is a significant interaction effect, no other significant effects
____ 13. Consider the following graphic results from a 2 2 factorial experiment. These results most clearly show ____.
there are no significant main effects or interaction effects
there is a significant main effect for factor A, no other significant effects
there is a significant main effect for factor B, no other significant effects
14. (17) points) A clinical psychologist is interested in evaluating the effectiveness of the following three techniques for treating mild depression: cognitive restructuring, assertiveness training, and an exercise/nutrition program. Forty undergraduate students suffering from mild depression are randomly sampled from the university counseling center’s waiting list and randomly assigned 10 each to the three techniques previously mentioned and the remaining 10 to a placebo control group. Treatment is conducted for 10 weeks, after which depression is measured using the Beck Depression Inventory. The post-treatment depression scores are given here. Higher scores indicate greater depression.
Conduct a one-way anova and copy and paste the output below.
Compute omega squared
Compute Cohen’s F below
Conduct subsequent tests show all of your work.
Tukey Critical Difference =
Neuman Keuls Test
Neuman Keuls Critical Difference
Neuman Keuls Results
15. (20 point)
The effects of smoking on human performance was investigated using three tasks that differed in the level of cognitive processing that was required to perform them, with different participants serving in each task.
Pattern recognition task – participants had to locate a target on a screen
Cognitive task – participants were required to read a passage and then recall it at a later time
Driving simulation video game
In each case the dependent variable was the number of errors that the participant committed.
Participants were further divided into three Smoking groups.
Group AS was composed of people who actively smoked during or just before carrying out the task.
Group DS participants were regular smokers who had not smoked for 3 hours before the task (D stands for delay).
Group NS were nonsmokers.
NS: 9 8 12 10 7 10 9 11 8 10 8 10 8 11 10
DS: 12 7 14 4 8 11 16 17 5 6 9 6 6 7 16
AS: 8 8 9 1 9 7 16 19 1 1 22 12 18 8 10
NS: 27 34 19 20 56 35 23 37 4 30 4 42 34 19 49
DS: 48 29 34 6 18 63 9 54 28 71 60 54 51 25 49
AS: 34 65 55 33 42 54 21 44 61 38 75 61 51 32 47
NS: 15 2 2 14 5 0 16 14 9 17 15 9 3 15 13
DS: 7 0 6 0 12 17 1 11 4 4 3 5 16 5 11
AS:3 2 0 0 6 2 0 6 4 1 0 0 6 2 3
Compute a 3 (Smoking Group) x 3 (Task) ANOV A.
a) copy and paste the anova table output below and answer the following questions
1. What number is the average variance in each group?_____________________
2. What number is the denominator of each of the F ratios?__________________
What number of df are used when looking up q values for doing Tukey tests.__________
What number reflects the variance of the 9 cell means that remains after we subtract the variance due to the two main effects._________
What is omega squared for the main effect of Task?_________________
What is omega squared for the main effect of Smoking Group?_________________
What is omega squared for the interaction og Task x Smoking Group?_________________
What is Cohen’s F for the main effect of Task?_________________
What is Cohen’s F for the main effect of Smoking Group?_________________
What is Cohen’s F for the interaction of Task x Smoking Group?_________________
11. Copy and paste below the test for Homogeneity of variance from the output. Do you have homogeneity of variance?How do you know?
We have heterogeneity of variance since levene’s test is significant.
12. If the main effect of Task is significant conduct subsequent Tukey tests and state what groups are different from each other. If no Tukey tests are needed than just state that.
3 x 3 x 15
Tukey Critical Difference=
Results of the Tukey Test: . (Tell me which means are =, each other)
13. If the main effect of Smoking Group is significant conduct subsequent Tukey tests and state what groups are different from each other. If no Tukey tests are needed than just state that.
14. If the interaction of Task and Smoking Group is significant conduct subsequent Tukey tests to investigate to examine the simple effects of smoking group separately at each type of task. That is investigate smoking group differences for the pattern recognition task, for the Cognitive Task and for the Driving Task.
Tukey Critical =
Tukey Results =
For the Pattern Recognition task tell me which means are =, each other)
For the Cognitive task tell me which means are =, each other.
For the Driving task tell me which means are =, each other.
Choose a population and create a group to address a specific problem, challenge or situation faced by the group. Essay college essay help near me
Choose a population and create a group to address a specific problem, challenge or situation faced by the group. You are to discuss the impact alcoholism had on the family.
Describe the population
Describe the Purpose of Group-Goal Setting
Describe the factors that would consider in creating the group including:
Focus of the Group-Content
Group Model: Rehabilitation/Remediation with the family
Criteria for selecting participants of the group and the number of participants
Will you have individual sessions with participants during the duration of the group?
Provide some details about the group members and the reasons why you choose them
Location of meetings, physical space, geographical location
Accessibility issues- Will participants be able to get to the location? Will they need assistance? Is the location within a reasonable distance from all/most participants in the group? Is the location handicap accessible?
Time of the meeting
Number of sessions
Is the group open or closed?
Anticipated outcomes in the group
Anticipated challenges in the group
Describe fully why each one of these considerations are important.
References to use:
Brandler, Sondra, and Camille P. Roman. Group Planning. 3rd ed., Routledge, 2015
Irvin D. Yalom, Molyn Leszcz. The Theory and Practice Of Group Psychotherapy
Please let me know if you need clarity to complete this paper immediately.
3. This chapter will evaluate various aspects of the research approach and methodology. First, the paper will evaluate writing essay help: writing essay help
3. This chapter will evaluate various aspects of the research approach and methodology. First, the paper will evaluate the research design, the research matrix, and the methods that were used to collect data. Furthermore, this report will justify why the selected method was effective in this research based on its applicability in past and present research. Finally, this section will also analyze the validity of the research and ethical considerations that were observed during the data collection methods.
You will also be asked to respond (50 words each) to your classmates. In your two peer- responses per college essay help online
You will also be asked to respond (50 words
each) to your classmates. In your two peer-
responses per discussion question, you are
expected to share a life experience related to
the topic, share another resource, provide
examples, or explain the question posed in a
different way. You may ask additional
questions about the topic, as well. This is
designed to enhance the academic
discussion around the topic. You may
disagree with something posted by another,
however your responses should always be
thoughtful, respectful and reflect your
opinions, professionally. The discussion
board is never a place to use text language
or emoticons. Apa format. One source on each peer review. Write each peer name. Teacher and strident Peer review are attached. Thank you
Critical Thinking: Corporate Strategy and Diversification • Be 6-7 pages in length, which does not include the title page or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements. • Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines. • Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more. • It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check before submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check—Student Guide for step-by-step instructions. essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
Case Study Questions: 1. Under what circumstances can a company extend its competitive advantage from its home market to an overseas market? Issues concerning the transferability and replicability of the firm’s competitive advantage are critical here. 2. What are the distinctive features of City Football’s strategy? What mode of foreign market entry should City Football adopt? Why? Again, issues of resources and capabilities and the need for local market knowledge, distribution, and political and business connections become critical here. 3. What criteria can companies apply in deciding what new diversification to pursue and which should City Football apply in deciding? 4. What changes in the financial structure, organizational structure and management systems would you recommend?
There have been several areas throughout the country that have enacted taxes and regulations on food products. Some examples are college application essay help: college application essay help
There have been several areas throughout the country that have enacted taxes and regulations on food products. Some examples are regulations on the size of sodas sold in New York City, and taxes on soda in areas of California and Colorado. After reading the articles for and against “sin” taxes, consider the following questions as you write this week’s discussion post:
Do you feel that “sin” taxes are effective at lowering intake of junk food and decreasing obesity?
Do these taxes unfairly target specific groups of people?
Do you feel people respond better to punishment (i.e. being taxed on “bad” food) or reward (i.e. discounts on “good” foods like fruits and vegetables)? Explain why you feel this way in your answer.
Are there better ways than taxes to change behaviors? Describe at least 3 ideas you have for affecting change.
Use your own community as an example. How likely do you think people in your community would be to support taxes on unhealthy foods? You might use data that you gathered about your community for our discussion in Week 6 to help you answer this question
Need Tomorrow 9pm Central Time essay help online
Testicular cancer (also called carcinoma) is a disease that has afflicted many men in the last decade. New, more aggressive treatment has improved the cure rate from 25% in the 1970s to nearly 80% now but was associated with significant toxic effects. From a reputable source and your courses’ textbook, discuss the following topics relating to testicular cancer.
– What are the known causes of testicular cancer?
– Discuss incidence/prevalence, groups afflicted, and prevention?
– What do you think health professionals can do to further improve the cure rate of this potentially life-threatening disease (and possibly other cancers affecting men)?
Please use textbook source that I have uploaded and no other source is needed. And only cite the source a level english language essay help: a level english language essay help
Please use textbook source that I have uploaded and no other source is needed. And only cite the source one time as this is only a one page assignment. Thanks.
Organizational behavior is the combination of four areas of study—psychology, social psychology, sociology, and anthropology. While each of these areas involves an examination of people and their interactions, the focuses are quite different:
Psychology studies the mind and how people make decisions.
Social Psychology examines how people work in groups.
Sociology explores how systems work within the organization.
Anthropology examines how culture works within the organization.
1. Now, assume that you are an organizational consultant and have been asked by a new CEO to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the organization.
2 – Respond to the following.
– Of the four areas of study listed above, which would you focus on first?
– Make sure to explain why you chose this area, and why it would take precedence over the other areas.
– I added comments where you can reduce the word counts. – I need a well-stated conclusion for the custom essay help
– I added comments where you can reduce the word counts.
– I need a well-stated conclusion for the research.
– There is part of the research that needs a significant change – rewriting.
– I need all the references that are used for the research to be checked with the footnotes, the footnotes reached a high number, I think it’s done wrong.
– I need you to go over all the comments that are added to the file some of them are added by the instructor
– Please check the uploaded files.
Identify the topic addressed by the literature review, provide a context to demonstrate the importance of the focus of a level english language essay help
Identify the topic addressed by the literature review, provide a context to demonstrate the importance of the focus of the review, provide a problem statement addressed by the literature review, describe the method through which the review was conducted, and present the organizing theoretical framework.
There are many racial inequities in Higher Education that is a big obstacle for many Black American students. Black American students are still struggling with having access to Higher Education and retaining their degree. We have to think about what are some of the barriers that Black American students are facing when accessing and finishing their college degree. To address this issue, research will be examined to address the following research questions:
1. What role does secondary school play in the college choice process of Black students?
2. How much does affordability play into Black students obtaining a college degree?
3. Is there inherent unconscious bias baked into the Higher Education industry that impacts the experience that Black students are having as they attempt to obtain their degree?
Summarize information presented in at least three primary research articles and integrate the results of the studies in the context of the organizing theoretical framework Citations should be provided for all articles discussed. Students should use one of two strategies for reviewing the articles: Review each study sequentially, showing how each is related to the organizing theoretical framework adopted (do not simply describe the method and results of each study). OR present a logically flowing argument that explains the organizing theoretical framework, citing studies that support each assertion made and providing relevant details of the method and results of articles as needed to support those assertations. Summarize the important conclusions that can be drawn from the existing literature, discuss their implications for practice and research, briefly discuss the quality of the body of literature, and identify future directions for research on the chosen topic.
PLEASE PROOOF READ AND EDIT FOR CORRECTIONS NECESSARY, CONTENT, FLOW, SENTENCE STRUCTURE, AND GRAMMAR I PROVIDED A SAMPLE,S MY online essay help: online essay help
PLEASE PROOOF READ AND EDIT FOR CORRECTIONS NECESSARY, CONTENT, FLOW, SENTENCE STRUCTURE, AND GRAMMAR
I PROVIDED A SAMPLE,S MY FINAL PAPER IS ON ROMEOVILLE AND OBESITY AND THE RUBRIC.
PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERY REFERENCE LISTED IS ACTUALLY BEING USED THROUGHOUT THE PAPER.I KNOW THERE ARE SOME MISSING I N THE REFERENCE LSIT. PLEASE MAKE ME AWARE OF WHAT IS MISSING AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS NOT USED TO TAKE OUT OF THE REFERENCE LIST.
Use one source and cite the source only once. 1. Review Amazon’s most recent financial statements. Based on your scholarship essay help
Use one source and cite the source only once.
1. Review Amazon’s most recent financial statements.
Based on your analysis of Amazon’s most recent financial statements, predict whether Amazon’s financial health will likely improve or deteriorate over the next five years.
2. Provide a rationale for your response.
described how the infrastructure of the United Kingdom’s healthcare sector, including rural and underserved populations, is structured. How is Essay cheap essay help: cheap essay help
described how the infrastructure of the United Kingdom’s healthcare sector, including rural and underserved populations, is structured. How is access to healthcare developed and controlled in the United Kingdom? In this discussion, describe the accessibility to healthcare for patients, cost of healthcare being rendered, governmental influences, alternative healthcare options (if any), and how policy may influence the types of care being rendered to patients.
In developing your initial response, be sure to draw from, explore, and cite credible reference materials, including at least one scholarly peer-reviewed reference.
While a summary is available for this film (and all other films from Films in Demand), use your own essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
While a summary is available for this film (and all other films from Films in Demand), use your own words to summarize the video’s content.
You will complete two paragraphs:
1. Paragraph one provides a basic summary of the video.
2. Paragraph two provide your personal takeaways.
here is the link to the video:
Part A: For the written portion, students are asked to write a single-spaced report of 1.5- 2 pages (700-1000 best college essay help
Part A: For the written portion, students are asked to write a single-spaced report of 1.5- 2 pages (700-1000 words). This assignment is due by Saturday the April 9th by 11:59 PM PST, and is to be submitted in the Canvas course website. This written work should be written in 12 point font and have 1-inch margins.
Prompt: Compare the main biological and behavioral characteristics of (1) one of the early Australopithecine hominins (from about 4.4 mya (million years ago) to 1.4 mya, which were discussed in this week’s readings and lectures) with (2) the early Homo erectus fossils (from about 1.6 mya to 0.25 mya). Consider the physical characteristics of each and how these might have influenced their behavior. In other words, what could have been the implications of these physical characteristics?
Summarize Kant’s and Foucault’s ideas of Enlightenment. Where are their ideas similar, and what, in short, do they mean essay help online: essay help online
Summarize Kant’s and Foucault’s ideas of Enlightenment. Where are their ideas similar, and what, in short, do they mean by Enlightenment? Does Foucault offer any counterargument to or critique of Kant’s original thesis? In Consilience: The Unity of Knowledge, Edward O Wilson asserts of the Enlightenment that “[a]stonishingly—it failed” (15). What does he isolate as the reason for its failure? Are there parallels between contemporary American culture and political life and the schism amongst Condorcet, the Girondists and the Jacobins?
Readings (Use these as the three references)
• Consilience – The Unity of Knowledge
o Cite chapter 3
• An Answer to the Question: What is Enlightenment?
• What is Enlightenment?
Discussion: Using a Logic Model to Focus Interventions and Achieve Desired Outcomes In social work practice and in program Essay argumentative essay help
Discussion: Using a Logic Model to Focus Interventions and Achieve Desired Outcomes
In social work practice and in program development, it is possible to make faulty assumptions about what clients need and what social work activities will lead to. Consider the following:
A team of social workers meets to discuss their services to low-income young mothers. One social worker states that what the young mothers need most is information about community resources. She proposes that the social workers’ activities consist of making referrals to programs for public assistance for income support, food stamps, medical insurance, employment agencies, and educational resources. However, another team member points out that most clients are referred to their program from the public welfare office and health care programs. This suggests that the clients tend to possess knowledge of these common resources and have been able to access them.
How might the team explore what problems bring the clients to their agency? What might the team learn from client assessments? How can the team verify the desired outcomes of their services? Developing a logic model will help the team see a logical connection between problems, needs, intervention activities, and corresponding outcomes. This series of logical connections leads to formulating a theory of change, that is, a theory about how our work leads to the outcomes for clients.
To prepare for this Discussion, imagine that you are part of a work group charged with creating a logic model and generating a theory of change. Select a practitioner-level intervention for which you are interested in analyzing connections. Consider how a logic model might be applied to that practice.
By Day 3
Post a logic model and theory of change for a practitioner-level intervention. Describe the types of problems, the client needs, and the underlying causes of problems and unmet needs. Identify the short- and long-term outcomes that you think would represent an improved condition. Then describe interventions that would lead to a change in the presenting conditions. Be sure to search for and cite resources that inform your views.