When tasked with conducting a literature search you will encounter numerous articles that are aggregated based on the keywords entered in your search process. Although many of the articles will be scholarly and relevant to your search, some may not be. For the purpose of your final project, you will be tasked with identifying six primary, peer-reviewed, research articles to inform your project.
Using your PICO question and the Shapiro Library, locate a relevant primary, peer-reviewed research article that would inform your question and attach a link to your initial post. Describe why this article qualifies as primary research. Then, choose one section, other than the abstract, assess the information it provides, and describe its potential to inform evidence-based practice.
Assignment Guidelines (This assignment needs to be graded with a passing grade before I release the funds ) DIRECTIONS: Refer to the list below throughout the writing process. Do not submit your Touchstone until it meets these guidelines. 1. Understanding of Contract Law ❒ Have you defined the elements of a legal contract? ❒ Have you used examples from the scenario to illustrate these elements? 2. Case Judgment and Support ❒ Have you provided a judgment on the existence of a contract in this scenario? ❒ Have you used specific examples from the scenario to defend your position? 3. Research ❒ Have you referenced at least two academic sources in your essay? ❒ Have you explained how each source relates to and supports your judgment on the case? online essay help
Please refer to the assignment guidelines in the summary for the outline of the paper. (This assignment needs to be graded with a passing grade before I release the funds ) SCENARIO: Jim and Laura Buyer visit the local car dealership because they are interested in buying a new car. The car they currently have is aging and is starting to have mechanical problems. Jim and Laura would share the new car, and use it to go back and forth to work and school. Before going to the dealership, Jim and Laura decide that they can only afford $400.00 a month in car payments. Once at the car dealership, Jim and Laura meet Stan’s Salesman. Stan shows them several vehicles and Jim and Laura test-drive several of the cars. Jim and Laura particularly like the blue 4-door sedan. Therefore, they agree to give Stan Salesman a $100.00 deposit to hold the car for a day. Stan Salesman does not give them the receipt but guarantees that the $100.00 is refundable. No documents were signed. The next day, Stan Salesman calls Jim and Laura to ask them when they would like to take delivery of the car. Jim and Laura, on the way home from the dealership, decided that they were not going to buy the car because they did not want to spend that money each month. Therefore, Jim and Laura tell Stan salesman that they have decided not to buy the car and request their $100.00 deposit back. Stan insists that the $100.00 was a deposit on the car and was meant to be part of the contract to buy the car. Stan is very persistent and insistent that Jim and Laura have contracted to buy the car; therefore, the $100.00 will be applied to the purchase price of the car. Jim and Laura are shocked and angry as not only do they not want to spend the money but now feel as though they are being duped by Stan Salesman. Jim and Laura have an appointment to see a lawyer in a few days but know you are a student taking a business law class and come to you for advice. They are very frazzled and understandably upset that they may have just purchased a car. Since you have been taking business law, you have read and understand the elements of a contract and the defenses to a contract. Therefore, although you are not a lawyer, you provide some basic advice from what you’ve learned in your business law class. ASSIGNMENT: In three to five (3-5) pages, advise Jim and Laura based on the above facts as presented and the material covered in the lessons. In your paper, be sure to address the following: Define the elements of a legal contract using examples from the scenario where applicable. Decide whether or not there was a contract for the purchase of the automobile. Identify the facts from the scenario which support your decision on whether or not a contract exists for the purchase of the automobile. Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
Read the following poemS by Emily Dickinson and you can consult the web to help you undertstand it more. Essay writing essay help: writing essay help
Read the following poemS by Emily Dickinson and you can consult the web to help you undertstand it more. Reflect on the theme of the poem in light of the poet’s gender and the times she was writing in. This is not a close reading of the poem, this is just your own opinion and what you think about it. (100-200 words) It must be submitted before class, no late submissions are going to be accepted because this is the precondition of this kind of assignment.
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you – Nobody – too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!
How dreary – to be – Somebody!
How public – like a Frog –
To tell one’s name – the livelong June –
To an admiring Bog!
Because I could not stop for Death –
He kindly stopped for me –
The Carriage held but just Ourselves –
We slowly drove – He knew no haste
And I had put away
My labor and my leisure too,
For His Civility –
We passed the School, where Children strove
At Recess – in the Ring –
We passed the Fields of Gazing Grain –
We passed the Setting Sun –
Or rather – He passed Us –
The Dews drew quivering and Chill –
For only Gossamer, my Gown –
My Tippet – only Tulle –
We paused before a House that seemed
A Swelling of the Ground –
The Roof was scarcely visible –
The Cornice – in the Ground –
Since then – ’tis Centuries – and yet
Feels shorter than the Day
I first surmised the Horses’ Heads
Were toward Eternity –
1. If an insurance company invests in the stock market, what type of instrument would the insurer use to essay help
1. If an insurance company invests in the stock market, what type of instrument would the insurer use to mitigate the risk of stock price fluctuations?
2. What is a variable life insurance policy
3.Utility theory is a preference-based approach that provides a rank ordering of choices. Explain this statement.
4. A study of data losses incurred by companies due to hackers penetrating the internet security of the firm found that 60% of the firms in the industry studied had experienced security breaches and that the average loss per security breach was $15,000. What is the probability that a firm will not have a security breach?
5.What was the cause of AIG’s past problems? Explain in the context of assets and liabilities.
6. Hurricane Iniki in 1992 caused extensive damage to one of the Hawaiian Islands. A significant loss in tourist activity resulted. Assume the Kooey Hotel experienced $500,000 in damage to its property. Furthermore, assume Kooey typically brought in $100,000 of revenue per month, on which it incurred $80,000 of fixed and variable expenses. For two months following Iniki, the Kooey Hotel was shut down, but still incurred expenses of $50,000. The hotel spent $15,000 more than usual on advertising before reopening. Based on this information, what would be the insurable consequential losses of the Kooey Hotel from Hurricane Iniki? What can be done to reduce those losses?
7. What are risk-based capital requirements, and what is their purpose?
8. What are the various types of insurance companies?
9. A physician or surgeon may become liable for damages on the basis of contract or negligence. Why is the latter more common than the former? What does your answer to this question tell you about managing your liability risks?
10. What is the relationship between uncertainty and risk?
11.Define the terms loss prevention and loss reduction. Provide examples of each.
12. Lorenzo, a construction worker, was hit by a car while working alongside a busy highway. His average weekly wage before the accident was $500. The state he lives in provides workers’ compensation benefits at a replacement ratio of 66.7 percent, with a maximum benefit of $400 a week. If Lorenzo is temporarily and totally disabled for twelve weeks, how much compensation can he expect to receive?
13. How does e-risk fit into the categories of risk?
In this discussion, begin by introducing yourself to the class and explaining your expectations for this course. How do Essay cheap essay help: cheap essay help
In this discussion, begin by introducing yourself to the class and explaining your expectations for this course. How do you think that this course will contribute to your career path?
For your final project, you will have to analyze a social problem on a local and global level and suggest potential solutions based on what you learn in this course. For the second part of this discussion, suggest a social problem which you will use for your final project. Discuss why you think it is a social issue and examples of how it has manifested in your community or in the United States.
In response to at least two of your peers’ posts, discuss if you have experienced the same social issue in your community. If you have, has it manifested itself in similar or different ways; if you haven’t, have you noticed the same social issue on a larger scale, i.e. in your state, in the U.S., or globally?
Research a police department in the United States that has created a program specifically designed to uncover and prevent youth essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
Research a police department in the United States that has created a program specifically designed to uncover and prevent youth violence in their respective community. Explain in detail the various components of the program and whether or not is has been successful. What ideas can you offer that might enhance the program? [MO6.2] Your paper should be 750 words (approximately 3 pages) in length, not including references. Please use APA format for citations.
Write a 500-1000 word summary of the material that we have covered to this point. Use as few words cheap essay help
Write a 500-1000 word summary of the material that we have covered to this point. Use as few words as possible to convey as much information as possible. You will have to leave out some details. The challenge is to include the most important information and include as much as you can.
Introduction of story, theme, views, and why your views conclusion. Write four paragraphs that must be short and well Essay essay help online free: essay help online free
Introduction of story, theme, views, and why your views conclusion. Write four paragraphs that must be short and well written to high school standard.
Writer, please note It will be difficult to take photos of 199 pages of a book for you to write so please accept the task if only you have Knowledge of the story. Thanks
INTERDISCIPLINARITY AND WORLDVIEW REFLECTION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS OVERVIEW Reflections are opportunities for you to reflect on course material to better Essay cheap essay help
INTERDISCIPLINARITY AND WORLDVIEW REFLECTION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Reflections are opportunities for you to reflect on course material to better understand the material and yourself. This reflection, in two halves, covers interdisciplinarity as a worldview modifier and your reading of Covey.
In a paragraph of no more than 200 words, please explain what “interdisciplinarity” is. Do not just quote another source: explain interdisciplinarity in your own words. It would be good to begin with a definition, but don’t stop there. Make it your own.
In a second paragraph of no more than 200 words, please explain what a worldview is and how an interdisciplinary perspective impacts a/your Christian worldview. For example, how do you look at the world differently in light of interdisciplinary ideas? Does it affect how you see God’s creation or how you see how He works through you?
In a third paragraph of no more than 200 words, please reflect on and explain the personal impact of the single most helpful lesson you learned from Covey this sub-term.
1. You may use first person, but not second person.
2. Use unique headings to clearly separate your answers.
3. Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation should be flawless. Visit the Liberty University writing centers if you want extra help. Use APA formatting, but no abstract page is required.
1. You can do it differently, but the simplest route may be to explain interdisciplinarity in one paragraph and then to reflect on it in the next paragraph or two.
2. You can explain interdisciplinarity in your own words, but if you find it hard to describe it in a way not already done, it would be better to cite references and create a references page than to accidentally plagiarize.
3. Remember to focus on just one narrowed topic from Covey and to give it personal application. Don’t pick an entire chapter or habit but rather pick one of the principles discussed in one of the chapters.
4. You can begin brainstorming for your reflection using the following questions (though you shouldn’t use these exact wordings in your reflection itself—be original):
A. How has interdisciplinarity affected my life?
B. How has interdisciplinarity affected the way I see the world?
C. How will I use an interdisciplinary mindset to tackle problems in the future?
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.
At the start of the quarter, you were asked for your initial thoughts on two critical policy questions: A) Essay essay help
At the start of the quarter, you were asked for your initial thoughts on two critical policy questions:
A) What amount of warming should be our policy goal (1.5, 2, or 3C)?
B) What would be the most effective personal action for you to take in support of this goal? Specifically, allocate 100 points among the following options, given the following constraints: (i) You must allocate all 100 points (with the most points indicating the highest priority); (ii) You must allocate points to four different categories (i.e., you can’t allocate to fewer than four, and you can’t allocate to more than four); (iii) The minimum allocation that you can make to an individual category is 10 points.:
Daily energy behaviors (e.g., driving less, using less electricity and heat)
Daily dietary behaviors (e.g., eating less meat, eating only local food)
Larger lifestyle choices (e.g., eliminating flying, moving to a location that enables minimum impact)
Very large lifestyle choices (e.g., number of children)
Making sure big purchases are efficient/low emitting (e.g,. car, efficient windows and roof on house, solar panels, etc)
Political activism within government process (e.g., candidates, legislation, ballot measures, prioritizing public investment in solutions)
Political activism outside government process (e.g., divestment campaigns, activist investing, occupying/disrupting pipelines/coal-fired power plants/etc)
Devote career choice to climate action (litigation, finance, technology development, public sector, research)
For each of these questions (each question will be graded on a scale from 0-10), describe your current position, which may be the same or different than your initial answers. Whereas in the first week you were asked to briefly summarize your justification, now we would like to see a more complete justification of your choices, reflecting on the material you learned in class (see rubric below for how we will grade the reports). Specific aspects you may wish to consider:
i) The total costs and benefits of actions needed to reach a certain target.
ii) The distribution of these costs and benefits across different countries, and different members of society within countries.
iii) For specific actions on greenhouse gas emissions, are there other outcomes (often called “co-benefits” or “hidden costs”) that you care about that are not captured in normal cost-benefit calculations (e.g. nature, health, conflict, etc.)?
iv) If your position has changed, why has it changed?
The full report should be between 2 and 5 pages, although going over because of references or figures is ok.
Assume that you built an airplane that will go into production. write about how you will take into account essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
Assume that you built an airplane that will go into production. write about how you will take into account at least two aspects (e.g. ideas, values, images, cultural artifacts, economic structures, or technological developments) while evaluating your decision to manufacture your airplane in two other countries. You should be specific in your discussion of the two countries and consider the specific characteristics of these countries in your response.
Make sure you specify which countries and the specific ideas, values, etc considered as they apply to those 2 particular countries.
Background to advise on this assignment:
• “Society” is just the regular activities and conditions of a population. A primary implication, looking across the many activities, is the relationships amongst the members — who is linked to who, and, the roles played in any joint activities (e.g., who has authority, legitimacy, etc.). Other primary implications: wealth distributions, justice/fairness for various sub-populations, demographics, etc.
• “Culture” is best understood as the distinctive elements of a social system. Often these are also considered significant by the population. Cultural elements reveal core values.
• This assignment is asking you to contrast the **fit** of your manufacturing operation in two other countries.
• Identify key influences — for your company, and for the “host” country where you manufacture. For example, a country may have a readily available population of workers, provided they receive some training that your company will have to fund. Or, a country may offer tax incentives for high-tech businesses, while claiming to be a manufacturing hub. Consider each of the assignment categories as part of assessing “fit” and discuss two factors:
⁃ ideas: e.g., is a national agenda of the host nation compatible (e.g., a narrative on sustainability that you fit into)
⁃ values: e.g., does your approach to the workforce match that of the “host” country
⁃ cultural artifacts: does anything you plan to do tread on the host country identity or narrative (sense of itself and its history, key symbols, …)
⁃ economic structures: how do you fit into the financial system, governance (tax, compliance rules, …), competition
⁃ technological developments: e.g., is there an ecosystem that your firm plays a positive role within, perhaps even anchors
• Technically, the assignment just asks you to consider two other countries. But the clearer and stronger response here is to contrast across the two countries. So ideally, and perhaps as part of the conclusion, you could sum up in terms of a decision between country A and country B, for the factors considered.
of light in dark in The road, Scarlet letter, and Death of Ivan illyich show the struggle of humans college essay help
LITERARY Research Paper Requirements
5 typed, double-spaced pages minimum (not including the Works Cited page)
12 point font, Times New Roman
All formatting must follow current MLA (MLA 8 )(ACTUALLY 9 NOW) formatting
5 sources minimum: I have 50 different quotes that you can use uploaded. However you are not restricted to just these
1 must be an actual print source
At least 1 Primary Source
enduring legacy between Emancipation (highest potential of black freedom) and the Era of Plessy v. Ferguson college essay help online: college essay help online
submit a 5 page argumentative essay on the most enduring legacy between Emancipation (highest potential of black freedom) and the Era of Plessy v. Ferguson
Students can only use in-class materials (lecture, readings, and videos) as sources for the paper. No outside sources are allowed for this paper, period! Failure to adhere to this policy will result in point deductions.
Paper must be double spaced, with 12pt. Georgia font and 1 inch margins.
All source citations should be in Chicago-style footnotes. No MLA or APA is allowed.
Do not include quotes that are more than 2 sentences long.
DO NOT SUBMIT A PAPER IN ANY FORMAT OTHER THAN MICROSOFT WORD OR PDF! Papers submitted in any other format will not be graded.
Failure to submit the essay on time will result in a zero and a lower semester attendance and participation grade. I do not grade late papers, regardless of the excuse.
Purpose: Understand the views and goals of the two best-known black leaders of the turn-of-the-twentieth century U.S.: Booker T. Essay best essay help: best essay help
Purpose: Understand the views and goals of the two best-known black leaders of the turn-of-the-twentieth century U.S.: Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. DuBois. You will do this by writing an editorial supporting one of the men from a specific historical perspective. This assignment will help you practice the skills of comparison, analyzing evidence, and argumentation, as well as become more familiar with black history and progressivism in the early twentieth century.
Documents for analysis:
Booker T. Washington, “Atlanta Compromise” (1895), http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/39/ .
W.E.B. DuBois, “Of Mr. Booker T. Washington and Others” (1903), http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/40 (also, see the excerpts that are available in this submodule).
First, read both documents carefully, along with pp. 617-619 in the textbook.
Second, create a persona and perspective from which to write. Some suggestions are:
a black southern sharecropper.
a white Atlanta businessman.
a black, female domestic worker in Atlanta.
a black 17-year-old living in Harlem.
Write an editorial (300-400 words, or more than 1 page and less than 2) in support of DuBois OR Washington from your persona to one of the following newspapers:
Chicago Defender – the leading black newspaper of the day.
Atlanta Journal – Atlanta daily newspaper; championed the “New South”; very conservative on race.
Atlanta Independent – black weekly newspaper published in Atlanta.
In your editorial, include
a brief introduction (2-3 sentences) of your character
state at least two (2) reasons why you (as your character) support your chosen leader
and at least one (1) reason you believe the other leader’s ideas are flawed.
Bring in at least one direct quote from each primary source.
In other words, you are comparing the two men, but ultimately supporting one over the other as having the best vision for black Americans, ca. 1903.
File submissions: Please submit your file as a DOC.X or PDF file.
Criteria on which you will be graded:
You will be successful in this assignment if you:
create a plausible persona who is writing the editorial;
draw on the primary sources to successfully identify two reasons to support one man and one reason not to support the other;
include a quote from each primary source; and
convey to the reader a clear understanding of some of the men’s ideological differences.
This activity may use a different grading rubric than what was used in past activities. Be sure to check the grading rubric before starting.
Prompt for essay: There has been a long-standing debate over whether a college education for police officers is necessary Essay college admissions essay help
Prompt for essay:
There has been a long-standing debate over whether a college education for police officers is necessary or even desirable. In present-day society, with the ever-expanding complexity of the police force in addition to focus on higher education, this question is more significant than ever. Based on your opinion in conjunction with available empirical research, does higher education benefit police officers? Identify and explain an officer’s education in relation to performance, use of force and promotion. Identify what areas of policing and education may be correlated but require further research.
I believe that yes police should obtain higher education and I have four websites to backup my reasoning.
1.Buerger, M. (2004). “Educating and Training the Future Police Officer.” The Free Library. 2004 Federal Bureau of Investigation 21 Feb. 2022 https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Educating and training the future police officer.-a0113525582
2. Edwards, B. D. (2019). The perceived value of higher education among police officers: Comparing county and municipal officers. Journal of Criminal Justice Educationhttps://dc.etsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4729
– Process Evaluation for Postpartum Depression in united states meauring reach outcome and context – sending out social media online essay help: online essay help
– Process Evaluation for Postpartum Depression in united states meauring reach outcome and context
– sending out social media invites, group sessions and thearapy meetings
– How many people participated (random number has to make sense) and how satified are they.
– Data analysis reporting methods (Social media mainly Instagram and facebook)
– Planned use of findings.
1. Given the information in the articles “More CFOs Add Sustainability Targets to Corporate Loans” and “Finance Chiefs Urge Essay online essay help
1. Given the information in the articles “More CFOs Add Sustainability Targets to Corporate Loans” and “Finance Chiefs Urge More Companies to Link Debt to Sustainability Goals”, how are sustainability-linked loans and bonds different from the more traditional loans and bonds? What kind of sustainability targets are the interest rates on these loans and bonds linked to? List at least two actual examples of such sustainability targets. Who defines these sustainability targets–the borrowing company or the lender/investors? Who assess whether the borrowing company meets these targets? What happens if a company does not meet the targets?
2. Based on the articles “More CFOs Add Sustainability Targets to Corporate Loans” and “Finance Chiefs Urge More Companies to Link Debt to Sustainability Goals”, it appears that the loans and bonds tied to some ESG (environmental, social, and governance) goals are becoming more commonplace. That means that companies are increasingly relying on these debt instruments as a source of financing and it also means that the banks are increasingly willing to write (lend) such loans and the bond investors are increasingly willing to invest in such bonds. Why do you think that is the case? What are the attraction for the borrowing companies. What are the attraction to investors / lenders?
3. The sustainability linked-debt is but one example of a relatively recent push by some shareholders and other corporate stakeholders to make companies more transparent about their impact on environment, society, local community, employee well-being and other sustainability matters. Do you find this development positive? What potential benefits do you see coming from this push? Do you envision any potential drawbacks and if so, what would they be?
prenatal care affect the maternal mortality rate in women of color as compared to their Caucasian counterparts essay help online free
Data Analysis Plans
Describe plan for data analysis for demographic variables (descriiptive statistical tests). Describe plan for data analysis of study variables (descriiptive and inferential statistical tests)
Statement of the Problem and Purpose of the Study
The study aims to better understand the racial inequalities in maternal mortality in the United States and analyze preventive measures to reduce the rate of prenatal, delivery, and postpartum deaths among women of color. the sample is 500 women( 250 caucasian, 250 women of color). for data analysis, i want the chi square and for data collection is stratified random sampling technique. For more detail refer to the attached document or reach out to me. thank you
the organization. The website that you can find information needed for the paper is at https://www.jeffparish.net/departments/jeffcap. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the assignment. cheap essay help: cheap essay help
Students are to choose an organization that you are familiar with: The organization can be your current field placement or a place of employment. Preferably this will be a human service or social service organization. The purpose of this assignment is to assess your ability to apply course readings to a functioning organization. Students are encouraged to think critically about and demonstrate a clear understanding of the organization., its structure, and its interactions with the community. 1. Briefly describe the organization that is the focus of your assessment ( Mission, Services, Size/ ( number of employees, clients ) Organizational Type ( public, private, non profit, for profit, funding )… ( Documents that can be used to retrieve information… Organization Handbook, Policy Manuals, Mandate Material, Orientation Manuals ). 2. What is the connection between your organization and a larger global environment ? For example…understanding the environment that surrounds an organization is important to persons managing the agency/ organization…(a ) the environment provides resources that an organization needs in order to create services, (b) the environment is a source of opportunities and threats for an organization… (c) Opportunities are events and trends that create chances to improve an organization’s performance level… (d) Threats are events and trends that may undermine an organization’s performance. 3. How are levels, forms, and spaces of power illustrated in your organization ? How do you feel about power as an intern / employee of the organization? 4. Choose one theory that you like and apply it to your organization. ( Systems Theory, Culture – Quality Theory, Contingency Theory, Feminist Theory, Political- Economy Theory ) or a different perspective ( cultural, institutional). 5. How does your organization use data or community input to influence programming ? 6. Which one of the models ( structure ) or aspects influences the programming in your organization? For example, traditional bureaucracy, centralized vs. decentralized ). NOTE : Responses should not exceed TWO ( 2 ) PARAGRAPHS PER QUESTION. APA Format with Reference / Bibliography Page (
Discussion Forum III: Evaluating Premises Preliminary Instructions: Read the PowerPoint presentations entitled “Evaluating Premises,” “The Public Dimension,” and “The Essay essay help
Discussion Forum III: Evaluating Premises
Preliminary Instructions: Read the PowerPoint presentations entitled “Evaluating Premises,” “The Public Dimension,” and “The Personal Dimension”.
Original Response Posting, Part One: Present an original example of three different claims that can be accepted as true. Explain your reasoning. Be sure that your three different examples can be accepted as true for distinct reasons.
Choose from these seven reasons to label your acceptable premises (use three different ones):
1. It is supported by a cogent sub-argument.
2. It is supported elsewhere by the arguer or another person, and this fact is noted.
3. It is known a priori to be true.
4. It is a matter of common knowledge.
5. It is supported by appropriate testimony, i.e., the claim is not implausible, the sources are reliable, and the claim is
restricted in content to experience.
6. It is supported by an appropriate appeal to authority.
7. The premise is not known to be rationally acceptable, but it can be accepted provisionally for the purpose of argument.
Original Response Posting, Part Two: Present an original example of three different claims that can be rejected as false. Explain your reasoning. Be sure that your three different examples are false for distinct reasons.
Choose from these seven reasons to label your unacceptable premises (use three different ones):
1. One or more premises are refutable because of common knowledge, a priori knowledge, or reliable knowledge from
testimony or authority.
2. One or more premises are a priori false.
3. Several premises, taken together, produce a contradiction, so that the premises are explicitly or implicitly inconsistent.
4. One or more premises are vague or ambiguous to such an extent that it is not possible to determine what sort of evidence
would establish them as acceptable or unacceptable.
5. One or more premises depend on an assumption that is either refutable or highly controversial.
6. For the audience to whom the argument is addressed, the premises are less acceptable than the conclusion.
7. One or more premises would not be rationally acceptable to any person who did not already accept the
conclusion. In this case, the argument begs the question or is circular.
Original Response Posting, Part Three: Four of the items below are psychological defense mechanisms (PDM) and two are fallacies from The Public Dimension. Choose your ANSWERS from the following: denial, stereotyping, prejudice, scapegoating, projection, introjection, rationalizing, positioning, unknowable fact, novelty, provincialism, argument from ignorance, unreliable authority, traditional wisdom, and popularity. Choose the ONE fallacy or PDM that best labels EACH item and then defend your choices in two to three sentences for each. To make it easier to analyze and to get the practice, try standardizing the argument put forward by each item.
1. Frank says, “The main reason I can’t get an engineering job is because of these blasted illegal immigrants taking them
2. B.J. Lagoon argues, “Aren’t we supposed to be able to show how proud we are of the United States of America by lighting off
fireworks on the Fourth of July? Then why is it illegal for people to light fireworks on their private property? It is a victory for
terrorists every time an American is written a ticket for patriotic fireworks displays.”
3. Lorena Twitbaum asserts, “Wayne does not mean to hit me. He just gets so angry at his job is all.”
4. Ronald Burgerkaiser hates the way Muslim terrorists get involved in the internal affairs of other countries.
He can’t stand the way they won’t stay out of other countries’ business. That’s why Ronald has
decided to enlist in the U. S. Army. He hopes he’ll get to go to Kraplakistan or Ignomenia.
5. After only two weeks of class, Kendra wears her hair in a similar fashion to that of Prof. Bryant. She’s been espousing Marxist
rhetoric at parties. She even claims to be a “born-again atheist,” claiming that she hates her Baptist upbringing accusing it
of being a “phallocentric institution that enables men to subjugate women without remorse.”
6. Professor Semple: “The whole question of psychic phenomena is absurd! Parapsychologists have never established
a scientific basis for their concepts. The plain truth is that psychic experiences have no basis in science.”
Once you have watched this week’s Scholar of Change video, you have the opportunity to reflect on how that a level english language essay help: a level english language essay help
Once you have watched this week’s Scholar of Change video, you have the opportunity to reflect on how that student merged their academic studies with their passion for making a difference. In this Discussion, you have an opportunity to start that journey, to consider a topic you would like to explore.
For this Discussion, you will explore topics in your discipline of interest to you that you want to research using a qualitative approach.
To prepare for this Discussion:
**Review the Learning Resources related to qualitative research.
**Consider a topic in your discipline that is of interest to you. This could come from a prior course or something from your work or personal setting for which you have a passion.
Topic: Reducing the recidivism rate in parolees and probationers
Based on your initial understanding of qualitative research, post a descriiption of the topic you chose in terms of how it could be conceptualized as a qualitative study. Include:
1. What is the phenomenon of interest?
2. What experiences or contextual issues might influence how this phenomenon could be studied?
3. In what setting(s) could a topic like this be explored?
4. What connection do you have to this topic, and why do you think it is important to explore this as a qualitative study?
5. What possibilities could the results of this research have for social change?
Be sure to support your main post and response post with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA style.
Read the attached article and write a 3 paged double space paper accounting for the difficult birth of the college application essay help: college application essay help
Read the attached article and write a 3 paged double space paper accounting for the difficult birth of the modern public police in London in 1829 in structuralist, instrumentalist, and conceptualist terms. You must discuss what came before public policing and why did it take so long for the idea of policing to finally take hold in 1829? You should refer to the major arguments of the relevant authors you have read in this course (Neocleous, Williams)
should include introduction (with thesis statement), body and conclusion
for clarity on the terms Instrumental, Structural and Conceptual:
Instrumental: We have what we have in the history of policing because powerful people wanted it that way
Structural :Shifts in political economy produced structural pressures that required certain types of police response or in other words: New economic systems (shift from a feudal to a mercantilist capitalism/industrial/information economy) produces new threats and opportunities
Conceptual: The way you think about economics politics and society will shape the way you thinking about policing or in other words: changing the way you think about the state/government, markets, and political subjects (vassals, citizens, denizens) will change how you can think about policing
The criminal justice system is a very complex system with many moving parts and actors. Taking a critical thinking essay help
The criminal justice system is a very complex system with many moving parts and actors. Taking a critical thinking approach, in 2-3 pages, based on your readings from this course as well as other readings and research. Discuss the realities and challenges that the criminal justice system faces.
Proper APA format required to include a title page, reference page, and citations.
contrast one classic tale (Perrault or Grimm) with the contemporary tale (Marquez): a level english language essay help: a level english language essay help
What is the lesson of the classic tale versus the modern tale? Use story details to explain the core lesson of each tale and explain the different values of the time periods.
Length: 600 words
Quotes: required from each story
Quote Lengths: quotes must not be longer than 2 lines
Quote usage: quotes must be explained/analyzed in your own words
Summaries: keep story summaries to a minimum (no more than 2-3 sentences). Focus on your analysis/explanation of the tales. (The instructor already knows what the tales are about.)
Thesis: use a direct claim as your thesis (not a question). Place it at the end of your introduction paragraph. Make sure the thesis connects to the topic sentences of each paragraph in the body of the essay.
Use MLA heading and formatting. (Google it if you haven’t taken ENC1101 yet.)
The assignment will be checked for plagiarism in Turnitin, so your submission button will look different from your other assignments. Upload to review for submission. (You will see this when you go to submit in Canvas.)
Tutoring is advised for this assignment. You can access free tutors on campus or online in the Academic Success Centers. You can schedule appointments in the left tool bar here in Canvas: Academic Success.
The following content is partner provided
BELOW IS ATTACHED THE READING THAT YOU WILL USE TO USE THE SOURCES WITHIN THE PAPER AND ONLY USE THE READING I ATTACH
NO OUTSIDE SOURCES PLEASE !
ML8 Format will add pdf document for formatting and other writing techniques to look at SO YOU CAN INCORPORATE WITHIN THE ESSAY
AND PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS OF ESSAY AND FOLLOW IT PROPERLY I DO NOT HAVE TIME For revisionS THE PROFESSOR DOES NOT ACCEPT LATE WORK !
PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Read the articles by Doyle, Linaker, and Zhang. Then do the following (two parts): Create your own professional online profile, college admission essay help
Read the articles by Doyle, Linaker, and Zhang. Then do the following (two parts): Create your own professional online profile, suitable for LinkedIn. Limit your profile to only three of the areas discussed by Zhang: headline, summary, and experience. Follow the advice of Zhang and or other sources for each. In a separate document of up to 300 words, explain the principles you followed in creating your profile and discuss the advantages of social media networking through a professional profile like the one you have created. Your profile and the separate document should be concise and clearly written, with a tone appropriate for a professional setting. Before submitting, read over your profile to be sure the writing is clear, with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Submit both documents through the Written Assignment 6 link. Your assignment will automatically be submitted through SafeAssign