Course Objective II: Compare objectives, patterns, and actors of terrorism before and after 2001.
In his chapter(attached), Phares describes ‘New Jihad.” When did this movement begin, and why is it important? The question is based solely on the Phares assigned chapter. Please work exclusively with the attached text.
This week you will discuss transportation and logistics management policy. What impact does policy (local, state, and/or federal) have Essay essay help
This week you will discuss transportation and logistics management policy. What impact does policy (local, state, and/or federal) have on transportation? For example, how does policy affect a retailer in trying to get their product from a port to their retail store? What policies affect this retailer? Why? You will have to conduct online research to determine local, state, and federal policies currently implemented as well as its relation to your mode of choice (pipelines, water, motor, rail, air). Discuss in detail and provide sources to support your thoughts, insights, ideas, and statements.
Complete this Discussion by providing a discussion of the overriding national and international policies that affect or impact your project topic. The policy analysis can be federal, state, or local policies. Provide sources to support your statements.
Pop-Eleches and Robertson Structural Factors. essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
What structural factors do Pop-Eleches and Robertson (2015) think strengthen democracy? Why do they have that effect? How do these factors explain why some countries that were barely democratic at their best states in recent years (they call them hybrid regimes) have tended to become more authoritarian in recent years?
750 (min) – 1000 (max)
– Use font size 12, “Times New Roman.”
– Keep the margins “Normal” (2.54cm).
– Use double spacing.
– Include page number
1) student should take a position and opinion on
the question, which may (or may not) disagree with the reading materials and authors; 2)
Student should show the reader that he/she understands the question and has a good
command on the reading materials (textbook, articles) and past lectures; 3)
Opinions/statements of others (textbook, articles, lectures) must be cited properly; 4) No
block quotes from the reading materials that exceeds 50-60 words; 5) Superfluous use of
direct quotations from the reading materials might be penalized. No penalty if it is
paraphrased and cited properly: 6) No copy paste from anywhere, SafeAssign system will
detect it, which will be treated as plagiarism. Students will be able to see the percentage of
their papers’ “similarity” with other published materials online and written. Papers which
have more than % similarity might be penalized.
Please use the citation style used by the American Political Science Association
– For more information see the APSA Style Manual here:
COVER LETTER Essay best college essay help
THIS IS THE JOB I AM APPLYING FOR AT VERIFF:
VERIFICATION SPECIALIST AT VERIFF
THE WRITER SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO SOME RESEARCH ABOUT THE COMPANY ALSO. ITS BASED IN ESTONIA
Are you a problem solver, good with performing tasks independently as well as part of a team? Then we can’t wait to have you join our Tallinn-based verification team as our next Verification Specialist.
You probably haven’t done this kind of work before, and that’s fine. You don’t need to know about identity verification or document checking before you join us – we’ll teach you all about it. You do, however, have to have an interest in what Veriff can help people achieve: making their lives much more convenient and their online interactions safer. Also, we expect you to have a good eye for detail and a logical mind as this helps you spot problems easier. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to have you join our Tallinn-based verification team as a Verification Specialist.
Veriff is the AI-driven tech company building a visionary verification platform. In a year, our team grew from 17 to 250 , and our software verifies over 9,000 government-issued documents from more than 190 countries. That is millions of verified identities a year and a lot of people working behind the scenes to help make the lives of millions, and one day billions, of people safer online.
It’s the combined forces of machine learning and eagle-eyed verification specialists that keep Veriff two steps ahead of digital fraud. Our department of verification gurus is made up of 30 nationalities, and together form a diverse and formidable force against online fraud.
Some key info…
Start date – 8th November
3-6 night shifts per month
Starting salary for day hours 7.12€ gross
Starting salary for night hours 11.31€ gross
You’ll help us protect honest people online by:
Verifying people and documents in a matter of seconds
Organizing and improving our internal and external documentation for the best self-service solutions
Working closely with teams across the company to improve our products
Identifying issues and implementing processes to help scale our operations
You are the right future Veriffian for the job if you have:
Fluent English (speaking any other language is an advantage)
The ability to work full-time, due to the demands and hours of this role we are not able to consider full-time students. Once you’ve completed them we’d love to hear from you but until then we want you to be able to fully focus on achieving the best grades you can!
Flexibility with working hours, as our shifts will be day or night (night hours are compensated with a premium)
The ability to concentrate and have a keen eye for detail
Motivation to find solutions and you don’t give up in the face of a challenge
A teamwork mindset
The legal right to work in Estonia
At Veriff you will have the opportunity to:
Contribute to product development for the world’s next big success story (Veriff is backed by investors such as Accel, IVP, Taavet Hinrikus, Ashton Kutcher and Paul Buchheit)
Work with a world-class machine-learning team equipped with data annotation and software engineers
Do impactful work at a startup that’s growing crazy-fast and is packed with career opportunities
Be part of the decision-making process while influencing company direction
Choose between quarterly sports benefits or learning and development budget. You will also have additional health insurance
Work in a pet-friendly and flexible environment where you’re in charge of balancing freedom and responsibility
Apply by attaching your CV or LinkedIn profile. Please write your cover letter in English and also include an example of a time when your good eye for detail helped spot or prevent a mistake.
Choose us if you share the same values with us and you will be able to feel your impact by enabling people around the world to go through intelligent and secure identity verification effortlessly. While you do your best work helping our customers, we are supporting you in your career and personal growth with additional training and mentorship.
This assignment requires researching Bloom’s Taxonomy, and then, relating it and its utility for instruction and learning, especially for business best college essay help: best college essay help
This assignment requires researching Bloom’s Taxonomy, and then, relating it and its utility for instruction and learning, especially for business courses, and specifically, Organizational Behavior. Keep it simple and to the point, but you should go beyond simple repeating what your sources say. We can read, too. What does it mean and how is it useful for instruction and learning, in business courses and especially for our time together?
contrast two different versions of a familiar fairy tale. Do the stories strike you as “the same?” What makes each one unique to its cultural setting? Some possible comparisons: The French/European version of Cinderella vs. The Rough Faced Girl, or The Irish Cinderella, The Korean Cinderella, The Persian Cinderella, or Hansel and Gretel vs. The Boy Who Lived With the Bears, or The Three Little Pigs vs. Lon Po Po or The Amazing Bone). college essay help online: college essay help online
Compare and contrast two different versions of a familiar fairy tale. Do the stories strike you as “the same?” What makes each one unique to its cultural setting? Some possible comparisons: The French/European version of Cinderella vs. The Rough Faced Girl, or The Irish Cinderella, The Korean Cinderella, The Persian Cinderella, or Hansel and Gretel vs. The Boy Who Lived With the Bears, or The Three Little Pigs vs. Lon Po Po or The Amazing Bone).
Data Warehousing in Computing cheap essay help
All responses must be at least one full paragraph. Type the question first and follow it with the response.
1. For an airlines company, how can strategic information increase the
number of frequent flyers? Discuss giving specific details.
2. For an airlines company, identify three operational applications that would feed into the data warehouse. What would be the data load and refresh cycles for each?
3. Explain how and why parallel processing can improve performance for data loading and index creation.
4. You are the data transformation specialist for the first data warehouse project in an airlines company. Prepare a project task list to include all the detailed tasks needed for data extraction and transformation.
With reference to the attach case study answer the following questions:
5. How can analytical techniques help organizations to retain competitive
6. How can descriptive and predictive analytics help in pursuing prescriptive
7. What kind of prescriptive analytic techniques are employed in the case
8. Are the prescriptive models once built good forever?
Portfolio Milestone Section 2- PMO Mission, Charter, and Competency Section 1, Option #2: Recommendation for the advancement of an existing PMO was chosen and the organization was Walmart. I have atta custom essay help: custom essay help
I have attached the initial paper which is section 1 that goes with Section 2.
For Section 2: PMO Mission, Charter, and Competency of the Portfolio Project, you will build on the information detailed in your Portfolio Project Section 1. Based on analysis of your subject organization and further research, purpose the PMO’s mission and vision, PMO charter, and PMO competency continuum stage resultant from Option 2 recommendation. To this end, substantively address the following key elements for your subject organization’s PMO recommendation:
Develop the PMO’s Mission and Vision including:State the PMO’s mission and vision.
Validate alignment with the subject organization’s mission and vision.
Designate key PMO stakeholders.
Develop the PMO’s Charter:State the PMO’s business purpose.
Describe the PMO’s business alignment and affiliation.
Designate empowerment authority.
Describe the PMO’s fiscal management
Identify the Charter approval.
Relate to the PMO competency continuum:Designate the PMO competency continuum stage.
Justify the subject organization’s designated PMO competency continuum stage determination.
Correlate the designated PMO competency continuum stage to the Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3).
Your essay should address the following requirements:
Your well-written PMO recommendation essay thesis should be 4-6 pages in length, which does not include the title, reference, or appendix pages. You need to add headings and subheadings associated with each of the bullet points listed in the Section 2 requirements.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines, which should include an introduction and conclusion.
Include title and reference pages.
In addition to your course textbook, cite at least three current (published within the past 5 years) scholarly resources (peer-reviewed, official governmental reports, and other scholarly sources) to support your suppositions, assertions, and conclusions.
Include an appendix for tables and figures as appropriate.
short research essay. It should be 1250 words in length, *not* including your bibliography/works cited (which will be no college essay help
short research essay. It should be 1250 words in length, *not* including your bibliography/works cited (which will be no more than two or three entries). It should be formally structured with an introduction, a series of body paragraphs, and a conclusion. My chief interest is to ‘see’ you thinking on the page.
Moreover, you must include at least one secondary source, i.e., a piece of academic research on the text you focus on, in such a way that you create a conversation with another critic.
Assignment: Commonly, people think of silence as disempowering. How do Foucault and/or the poem Silence represent the power of silence?
Works: Foucault’s History of Sexuality, Volume One and Silence: A Thirteenth-Century French Romance. Sarah Roche-Madhi, ed. and trans.Michigan:Michigan University Press, 1999.
Writer’s Choice Essay best college essay help
Looking forward for the next few years (2-5 years), what do you think will be the greatest threat(s) and/or hazard(s) the United States is likely to face in the realm of Homeland Security?”
Your paper shall include a description of the threat(s), impacts to the US if these threats occur, and recommendations for minimizing the risk(s) from these threats (i.e., strategies for prevention, protection, and mitigation). You may also address constraints and limitations and the costs that will be necessary (think in terms of not just money, but consider political, social, and societal costs as well).
Your paper should be 5-8 pages in length (minimum of 4 full pages, and maximum of 10 pages)
Cite all sources and citations in APA format.
Must have at least five “quality” sources used, and no less than three should be academic resources. Academic means it is from a professional source and/or peer reviewed. Resources that are NOT academic include newspaper articles, web blogs, and most websites. Google scholar is a great resource for academic resources.
done in an hour!! Only a discussion board not a full paper Link to website with products: https://my-smartgadgets.com/v2/index2.php?gclid=CjwKCAjwk6-LBhBZEiwAOUUDp_nQCo5Ofd9iCwMHglPb1y Look at this list of new gadgets for 2021 from My Smart Gadget. Pick one of the products from that list that you are interested in and answer the following questions in your post: 1.) Describe the product in your own words. You will need to click on the link about the specific product to get more details on the product in order to write a thorough description. 2.) Analyze and explain how the new product does or does not meet the criteria necessary for product success on each of these factors from the textbook: Significant point of difference Satisfies customer need on a critical factor Timing in the marketplace Successful execution of the marketing mix Market attractiveness High product quality 3.) Based on your analysis above, do you think the product will be successful? essay help: essay help
Look at this list of new gadgets for 2021 from My Smart Gadget. Pick one of the products from that list that you are interested in and answer the following questions in your post: 1.) Describe the product in your own words. You will need to click on the link about the specific product to get more details on the product in order to write a thorough description. 2.) Analyze and explain how the new product does or does not meet the criteria necessary for product success on each of these factors from the textbook: Significant point of difference Satisfies customer need on a critical factor Timing in the marketplace Successful execution of the marketing mix Market attractiveness High product quality 3.) Based on your analysis above, do you think the product will be successful?
Everyday Applications of Newton’s First Law essay help site:edu
Formulate an organized, clearly worded, and succinct initial post that substantively covers all discussion paragraph points stated for your chosen topic. Because your initial post will be scored on the degree to which you meet these standards, there is no set minimum word requirement. However, there is a set maximum word requirement – confine your initial post to 500 words. Remember that we are all reading each other’s posts, and one that is succinctly written is more likely to be read and responded to, thus furthering our discussion on that topic.
Include at least one graphic, video, or image that visually adds to some aspect of your post – as they say, pictures are worth 1000 words!
A Parachutist Who Jumps from an Aeroplane
(1) As you will soon discover, music is one of most impactful and artistic ways that people in our planet can use to express themselves. In addition to boosting individuals ‘energy, it can be an extr essay help online: essay help online
In addition to boosting individuals ‘energy, it can be an extraordinary way to tell a story in a simple and approachable way. A song can be described as a short story or poem that can be accompanied by musical instruments to add rhythm to it.
The words in a song are called lyrics and they can be used as a teaching instrument. Songs teach people about historical events, about the need for social change, and about awareness of cultural issues. “The literature on using music to teach sociology suggests that the medium is well suited for use in a range of courses, and that it is an effective way of stimulating student interest and enhancing active learning” (Ahlkvist 2001:471).
Here is a playlist that compiles songs that will enable you to see the importance of music in our society and to get you familiarized with our culture in general.
1. “We are the World” by U.S.A. for Africa. This song is a request for love and unity among humankind.2. “Pride (In the Name of Love)” by U2. This is a tribute to Martin Luther King Jr and his efforts to fight against racial discrimination in the US. 3. “Fernando” by Abba. Refers to the lives of two comrades fighting during the Mexican Revolution. 4. “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” by Tears for Fears. Refers to the Cold War and how all countries wanted to rule the world. 5. “The Star-Spangled Banner’ by Francis Scott Key. This is the US National Anthem.6. “Man in the Mirror” by Michael Jackson. Encourages people to start changing themselves in order to create a better world. 7. “My Way” by Frank Sinatra. This is my favorite song! The motivational lyrics encourage the listener to live life on one’s own terms. 8. “Don’t worry Be happy” by Bobby McFerrin. Inspiring song to choose happiness over sadness despite lives’ hardships. 9. “I want to break free” by Queen. Refers to escaping oppression and acquiring freedom. Used as an anthem by the LGBT community. 10. “Where Is he?” by The Black-Eyed Peas. Rejects racial discrimination. 11. “Respect” by Aretha Franklin. Supports the feminist movement. 12. “1800 273 8255” by Logic. This rap song is titled after the phone number of the National Suicide Prevention Hotline in an effort to remind people that help is only a phone call away.13. “A Great Day for Freedom” by Pink Floyd. Refers to the fall of the Berlin Wall and to the events that followed. 14. “Children’s Crusade” by Sting. Song in reference to World War I. 15. “Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)” by Alan Jackson. This is a very moving song about the events of 9/11. 16. “Breathing” by Ariana Grande. This song refers to people coping with anxiety thru breathing. 17. “Born in the U.S.A.” by Bruce Springsteen. Talks about the hardships encountered by US veterans after the Vietnam war. 18. “Old Ways” by Demi Lovato. Refers to mental issues and eating disorders.19. “I will survive” by Gloria Gaynor. Song that empowers people to move on after a loss. 20. “God blessed Texas” by Little Texas. Describes the beauty of Texas and its people.21. “New York, New York” by Frank Sinatra. Narrates about starting a live over in New York. 22. “Eve of Destruction” by P.F. Sloan. Explores the topics of war and injustice. 23. “Jolene” by Dolly Parton. Talks about jealousy and rivalry in the romantic sense.24. “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey. Encourages people to keep fighting and carry on.25. “Imagine” by John Lennon. Talks about an ideal and peaceful world without prejudice.
Greetings to our friend from the far away planet known as Mars! It is such an experience to introduce myself and one of the most enjoyed and simple joys that every human all over the world has, and that is a thing called music! Music is when you join a bunch of different sounds that you find enjoyable and put together so you can listen to it and express your feelings towards the sounds. A song is simply a certain pattern of sounds that come together uniquely and usually has someone speaking to you to portray a message that affects how you feel! Us humans all over the world have been making and listening to music for years and I have a feeling once you hear your first song you may feel the same way as we do about it! Each song may differ completely from the next and affect how you feel which is why it is like magic in the idea that you cannot see it, but it is believed to have a dramatic effect on you. “The seemingly diffuse and mysterious worlds of mood experience, together with the recorded works of content providers, are being repackaged and streamed online in terms of good music genres” (Anderson: 2015). Music can make you feel happy, angry, sad, and sometimes even bring feelings that let you experience diverse types of culture which is particularly important on our planet Earth. I have put together a playlist for you that varies on how each song will make you feel so that you can get a taste of the invisible magic we humans call music!
“Knocking on Heaven’s door” By Raign
“Here comes the sun” By the Beatles
“Wait and bleed” By Slipknot
4) “Spit it out” By Slipknot
5) “Heard it through the grapevine” Marvin Gaye
) “Aint no mountain high enough” Marvin Gaye
7) “Thirsty boots” Eric Andersen
“Bihugeet” By Assam
“Linda Linda” The Blue hearts
“Sakurando” By Ai Otsuka
11) Symphony No. 5 Played by Beethoven
12) “It was a good day” By Ice Cube
“I miss you” By Blink 182
14)”Straight ahead” By Pennywise
15) “Wonderful Tonight” By Eric Clapton
16) Symphony No. 9 Played by Beethoven
“I shot the Sherriff” By Bob Marley
18) “What I got” By Sublime
19) “Don’t be cruel” By hound dog
20) ‘All shook up” By Loving you
21) “Jailhouse rock” By Elvis Presley
22) “Manner” by Herbert Gronemeyer
23) “La Bamba” By Ritchie Valens
24) “Main street” By Bob segar
25)“How great is our God” By Chris Tomlin
IN 4-5 LINES, RESPOND TO THIS TWO DICUSSION BOARD
A small manufacturing firm believes there is a market for handheld tools that are carefully crafted for local markets. After spending two months in Europe, the president of this firm believes that his college admission essay help: college admission essay help
After spending two months in Europe, the president of this firm believes that his company can create a popular line of these tools. What type of organization structure would be of most value to this firm in its initial efforts to go international? If the company in question finds a major market for its products in Europe and decides to expand into Asia, would you recommend any change in its organization structure? If yes, what would you suggest? If no, why not? If this same company finds after three years of international effort that it is selling 50 percent of its output overseas, what type of organizational structure would you suggest for the future?
In what way do the concepts of formalization, specialization, and centralization have an impact on MNC organization structures? In your answer, use a well-known firm such as IBM or Ford to illustrate the practical expressions of these three characteristics.
Please just follow the directions on this assignment. I would like it to be done in a Power Point Presentation. college essay help
Please just follow the directions on this assignment. I would like it to be done in a Power Point Presentation. I need this to be completed by 10/25/2021. I need the presentation to be at least 7 slides with the last slide being the Works Cited Slide. Also, I would have to show at least three different credible sources, and a concept web being one of those slides, and one slide with at least two to three different pictures.
– Topic : Why we Should not have Juvenile Death Penalty in the United States and why it is more Essay college application essay help: college application essay help
– Topic : Why we Should not have Juvenile Death Penalty in the United States and why it is more of issue than adult death penalty. – Order: Introduction; History of juvenile death penalty in u.s > main body; cases and case decisions on juvenile death penalty / important scientific studies > main body; juvenile death penalty v. adult death penalty > main body; why the u.s should not have juvenile death penalty / why it is a issue > Conclusion; tie everything in – Length: 5-7 pages – Sources: 5 scholarly sources , peer reviewed articles , books
– Topic: Anything that falls under criminal investigation ( Investigators, the Investigative Process, and the Crime Scene ; physical evidence, Essay argumentative essay help
– Topic: Anything that falls under criminal investigation ( Investigators, the Investigative Process, and the Crime Scene ; physical evidence, interviewing and interrogation ; follow up investigation and investigative resources ; crime laboratory ; injury and death investigations ; sex related offenses ; crimes against children ; trial process and investigator as a witness ) – Must be APA format , abstract page not needed – Length: 750 words ( excluding cover page