A. Introductory Information
a) Include your problem statement/research question (PICOT)
PICO: Does adherence to medication and treatment prevent hospital readmission in heart failure patients.
b) Explain the significance of the problem supported by literature.
c) Select, identify and relate a QSEN Nurse Competency to your research question. Use the link to QSEN institute https://qsen.org/competencies/pre-licensure-ksas/
B. Literature Review
a) Using a minimum 5 references from peer reviewed journal articles written within the last 5 years create a thematic literature review.
b) Analyze the literature, identifying and creating themes, and synthesize information from your five sources.
c) Use APA level heading to organize the themes
d) Relate the problem to an QSEN competency identified in the introduction.
C. Case Example
a) The case example must 1) exemplify the problem statement/research question and 2) be related to the identified QSEN competency.
b) The case example should describe the patient condition, disease(s), clinical issues, medications, nursing care, etc.
c) Apply the transition theory by Meleis, as cited in IM (2010) to the case study, a handout for the Transition Theory can be found on Blackboard. Answer the following questions:
• What transition(s) is the patient in?
• What are the facilitators and inhibitors?
• What is or was the patient’s response?
• What was the nursing intervention?
D. Implications a) Implications for Practice: What is the best nursing practice for this issue?
b) Implications for Nursing Education: What are the current guidelines for educating nurses, patients/families about care for this problem?
c) Implications for Research: What are the priorities for further study (from a nursing perspective) related to this problem?
Integrate nursing implications from your literature review and relate them to your patient’s problem. Include implications in the three areas under different subheadings in bold
Mental Health Movie Analysis Learning Objective: Students will supplement their knowledge and comprehension of Schizophrenia through analyzing and evaluating college essay help: college essay help
Mental Health Movie Analysis
Learning Objective: Students will supplement their knowledge and comprehension of Schizophrenia through analyzing and evaluating their portrayal in selected media.
Desired Outcome: Students will develop their understanding of the featured mental illness through the analysis and evaluation of the characters’ portrayal of mental illness, which will include a discussion of the accuracy of portrayal as well as the diagnosis criteria and treatment of the featured disorder.
Directions: Please choose ONE movie from the list of movies below. The school library has copies available to check out. (*The Public Library may also have these to check out free.)
You may choose another movie where schizophrenia is portrayed *please review with your teacher prior*
A Beautiful Mind (2001)*
−Psychopathology, treatment, schizophrenia, family dynamics, stress and coping
The Fisher King (1991)
−Psychosis, schizophrenia, depression, suicide
to write an essay of 750-1000 words (not including title and reference pages) in which you analyze and synthesize psychological concepts apply them to your speculations concerning your career and your future life. In the essay, you will need to clearly identify your career and why you have chosen it and then explain how what you have learned in psychology will enhance your career and life. How will you use psychology in your career and in your life? Your paper will make use of two sources: The first source is your textbook itself. You will select FOUR PSYCHOLOGY concepts/topics from at least two different chapters to focus on in your paper. The second source is any source of your choosing. In discussing information from your text, you must reference the appropriate chapters, identify and define each relevant concept, and explain why the psychological concepts you focus on are or will be relevant to your career and your future life. cheap essay help
MUST be done using APA formatting style which includes: A title page with the title in the middle of the page Page numbering in the upper right corner beginning with 1 on the title page In-text citations in APA format (that means the citation follows either the quote or the paraphrase of the information provided) A reference page at the end (called References) in APA format This is the URL of the Textbook: https://openstax.org/books/psychology-2e/pages/15-introduction
Week 3 Discussion: Demand-Driven Forecasting Methods Course Objectives: CO3: Evaluate Forecasting methods, predictability factors, and causes of error in Essay college essay help near me: college essay help near me
Week 3 Discussion: Demand-Driven Forecasting Methods
CO3: Evaluate Forecasting methods, predictability factors, and causes of error in Forecasting
Looking at the organization for which you work, describe how forecasting demand is facilitated and what is being forecasted. Help us all also understand what forecasting factors (variables) affect the accuracy of forecasting and what factors (variables) cause errors. If it helps deepen your understanding, talk to someone in your organization who is involved in forecasting demand, requirements, or materials. Search out what improves the accuracy of the forecasting model used and what detracts from accuracy. This week, let’s educate each other regarding forecasting models used, causes for error, and what predictability factors re important to the accuracy of your organization’s forecasting efforts. Dig deep and let’s help each other understand how forecasting works in the real world.
Finally, in a short two or three sentence summary, assess the quality the forecasting models in your organization. Also address what could be done to improve forecasting
Week 3: Judgmental Forecasting Course Objectives: CO3: Evaluate Forecasting methods, predictability factors, and causes of error in Forecasting Prompt: essay help
Week 3: Judgmental Forecasting
CO3: Evaluate Forecasting methods, predictability factors, and causes of error in Forecasting
This week you will be researching and writing on one of the most basic methods of forecasting: Judgmental Forecasting. After reading Chapter 3 in Chase (Overview of Forecasting Methods), access the three excellent resources on Judgmental Forecasting hyperlinked below. Use all three, for they each provide a different perspectives on the broad methodology of forecasting future demand using experience, insight, and business savvy. You may also want to search the internet for any additional resources that add to the lesson material in chapter 3. As the instructions advise in previous assignments, if you do add additional sources, do not use advertisements of any kind, including consultancies and software. Use the template attached to this assignment for your submission. The template includes sections to guide you this week on your essay assignment to explain the methodology of Judgmental Forecasting.
Judgmental Forecasting Resources:
Forecasting Principles and Practices (1 page)
A Comparison of Judgmental Forecasting Techniques (9 pages)
The Delphi Method (1 pages)
Utilize the template attached below for this assignment, it has the sections already formatted for you to insert your findings by subject/question.
Label your submission document as follows: firstinitiallastname_Assignment_3 (something like JJohnston_Assignment_3)
Minimum 1000 words of content of strategic material, double spaced. Content requirement does not include cover page, abstract, nor reference pages.
Source, Cite, and Reference a minimum of three (3) expert resources to provide support for main points in your essay. Each resource is to add to the content through either paraphrasing the author’s position on the subject or a direct quote. Refrain from excessive use of quotes in your response (less than 5% of the 1000 words).
Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (7th edition) style and formatting.
Once you submit your document to the assignment folder it will automatically be loaded to TURNITIN.COM for plagiarism. Make sure your quotes have quotations and correct (to APA) in-text citations and a reference at the end of the paper.
Plagiarism can result in a zero for this assignment:
When using another author’s exact words insert quotation marks and a citation including year of publication and page or paragraph number
When paraphrasing, do not use ANY of the author’s words, use your own “take” on the author’s meaning and context.
Subject: IT management. Topic: Corporate and IT Governance General questions you may take from internet, but questions which needs scholarship essay help
Subject: IT management. Topic: Corporate and IT Governance
General questions you may take from internet, but questions which needs individual response, must be answer without internet.
1)Provide a strong argument for the creation of an IT governance committee that reports to the board of directors.
2)Identify and briefly discuss the five central themes of IT governance.
3)How would you distinguish between corporate governance and IT governance in terms of the goals and issues that each addresses?
4)In what way do the rules and regulations shown in Table 5-1 impact you in your role at work or as a student? Which is the most significant? Why?
5)What is the goal of an organization’s system of internal controls? Provide several examples of good internal controls and several examples of poor internal controls.
6)What is needed besides a good set of internal controls to protect an organization from fraud?
7)In what ways are ITIL and COBIT similar? How are they different?
8)Is it important for business managers to understand and be involved in IT governance? Why or why not?
9)Have you ever used the PDCA model? Briefly describe how it was used and the results achieved.
10)What is the scope of a business continuity plan? How is it different from a disaster recovery plan?
11)Should suppliers and customers have any role in defining the business impact of a disruption in your organization’s various business functions? Explain why or why not.
12)Describe your personal experience in dealing with a disaster that temporarily interrupted an important business function or utility service. Is there anything you could have done to be better prepared for such an event?
Papers should be 2000 words-long each (endnotes and bibliography are not included in this count). 2. In addition to the college essay help near me: college essay help near me
Papers should be 2000 words-long each (endnotes and bibliography are not included in this count). 2. In addition to the cover page, a paper will consist of the following parts: introduction, body, conclusions, endnotes, and annotated bibliography. The endnotes and the annotated bibliography will be printed on separate pages. 3. Each term paper will have a cover page. Please, note that the title of your paper must be identical to the one approved by the instructor. 4. Each paper will be double-spaced using 12 p. size Times New Roman fonts. 5. Except for the cover page, all other pages should be numbered. 6. All notes and references should appear as endnotes (as opposed to footnotes). 7. In addition to the endnotes, you should also have an Annotated Bibliography section explaining in a few lines why you have chosen to rely on each of the sources referred to in your essay. Are they really relevant to your essay? Are they very reliable? Please, note that reliability is very important when TOPIC you will be writing about – This is the topic I choose. The present and future of the self-driving car. Several big companies are trying to build the first reliable self-driving car. In pursuing this goal, they are adopting, with variable degrees of success, different strategies. At the same time, many people are very critical of those initiatives because of their possible social impacts. Does the self-driving car have a future?
Consumer Lending All assignments must be submitted Microsoft Word. Turnitin will be used on all assignments to ensure originality. Essay a level english language essay help
All assignments must be submitted Microsoft Word.
Turnitin will be used on all assignments to ensure originality. Sharing assignments, plagiarism, and failing to cite sources will be treated as academic dishonesty.
Prepare a minimum two-page paper on the T.R.I.D. Be sure to cite your sources (four minimum). Discuss the origin, purpose, and nature of the act.
In this essay you are mainly focused at the local level. Notice that you are reading pieces addressing property Essay essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
In this essay you are mainly focused at the local level. Notice that you are reading pieces addressing property taxes, local finances, housing markets, and trying to figure out how they all fit together—which is what I want you to do in this assignment.
You will notice how the housing market affects property taxes and, in turn, that affects school district budgets. Property taxes are a major concern at the local government level. One of the pieces you will open shows you how much local governments depend on the property tax. As a result of working your way through these readings, what can say about the financial squeeze placed on local governments (which also means placed on school districts)? You will see how much local governments and school districts rely on the property tax. How do you look at the housing market in the context of these readings? What you think the future (maybe the next few years) holds for local governments and school districts?
-There are several other pieces that are just filled with data, which can help you in writing your essay, MEDIAN PRICE SALES OF NEW HOMES SOLD, and, LOCAL PROPERTY TAXES AS A PERCENTAGE OF LOCAL TAX REVENUE. So here is where you have just data that you can rely upon to write your essay, not just the readings I have given you.
— Included with the attached documents will be an excel chart labeled “REQUIRED EXCEL CHART” that I made that is required to be talked about within this essay.
—No outside sources for this paper should be needed with all the readings I attached. Although they are not prohibited, if needed. If you can please stick to the attached documents.
Select one debatable topic regarding infancy development do some background research to provide insight into that topic . Paper essay help free: essay help free
Select one debatable topic regarding infancy development do some background research to provide insight into that topic . Paper Requirements: provide title / reference page and citations . double space , Times New Roman/12-point font, 1 inch margins in APA Format. Page length 1-2. Do not copy and past information from sources That is plagiarism , paraphrase or summarize information.
Take a few moments and re-read the section on Flow. Now, consider an activity or hobby that you enjoy Essay writing essay help
Take a few moments and re-read the section on Flow. Now, consider an activity or hobby that you enjoy (e.g., playing an instrument, biking, playing video games). Have you ever experienced flow while engaged in this activity? Does this activity increase your happiness or reduce your stress? Why or why not?
In order to get full credit for this assignment you must demonstrate good college-level writing skills. You do not need to format your paper in any particular style (e.g. MLA, APA, etc.). However, you do need to adhere to basic writing/grammar rules. Your paper must be a minimum of 200 words in length. You do not need to use outside sources for this paper, but if you do it must be referenced in APA format. Since this isn’t a requirement, I suggest you make your life easier and simply stay away from outside sources altogether since if you don’t reference them correctly, I will have to take off points.
I have attached the readings, documents, films to choose from, and the instructions and criteria for the essay. Also college admissions essay help: college admissions essay help
I have attached the readings, documents, films to choose from, and the instructions and criteria for the essay. Also an overview of the lectures (since they are lecture videos on canvas I am not able to share them). I will edit and add information from the lectures if I need to but hopefully you can take something from the lectures’ overview to answer the essay question.
This is in the instructions but the essay needs to be 3 full pages no more than 4. No outside sources only from the materials provided. When citing you can just put the title of 3 the readings you choose to use and 3 lectures titles if you can.
Assignment: Choose a work that was composed about a conflict or time of conflict. You may find this work writing essay help
Choose a work that was composed about a conflict or time of conflict. You may find this work either through the internet, youtube, the McKay Music library, the Marriott Library, or ITunesU, or it may be one you have in your own library. Many of your sources may come from internet sites. Please cite the URL address at the end of your paper. Please write in your own words. Do not copy and paste from the internet. If you do choose to quote something from another source, please use quotations and cite the sources. This assignment will be run through TURNITIN to check for plagiarism.
In a 2-3 page paper, answer the following questions about the piece. The paper should be double-spaced, 12 point Times Roman font.
1. What was the conflict or unrest that the music was composed about or during? Give some historical background information about the conflict.
2. When was the music composed? Give the closest date possible. Was it during, before, or after the conflict?
3. Did the music escalate the crisis? Was it designed to do that? Did it reach the audience that needed to hear it?
4. What do the lyrics discuss? Who’s side of the conflict does the song side with, if any? Who sings the piece?
5. Discuss the music of the piece. What is the texture? What instruments are used? What is the range? What is the melody like…conjunct or disjunct? What is the meter? Describe the rhythm. Do these musical elements make the piece more noticeable or unique?
Please submit the paper here as an attachment or if you have Word Perfect or Microsoft Works…. please copy and past the paper in the space below. It is OK if this changes the formatting. I will not mark of for that in this case. Please proof-read your paper for grammar, spelling, and punctuation. (YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR PAPER HERE FOR CREDIT.)
Please attach it as a .doc or .docx or pdf file. Thanks.
Go into specific detail concerning Rawls’s ideas on the redistribution of wealth. That is, you must review his theory a level english language essay help
Go into specific detail concerning Rawls’s ideas on the redistribution of wealth. That is, you must review his theory on the “difference principle” After you have carefully reviewed his argument from specific information from the text, you can then make a case that he was right or wrong about his ideas.
Keep in mind that you will have to review this principle is detail and use some evidence from his book in the topic, A Theory of Justice, before you make the case that there are problems with his idea.
Write a 3 page double-spaced paper (750 words). Proper grammar and spelling are required. Papers must include a cover page and a references page. APA style is required. All sources must come from peer reviewed articles. This means that most websites (Wikipedia, answers.com, and similar websites) must not be used. Encyclopedias and textbooks should not be used in research papers. You may refer to them, but their use should be very minimal.
1. Choose a Topic for Term Paper B. For Term Paper B, choose at least one of the eight essay help: essay help
1. Choose a Topic for Term Paper B. For Term Paper B, choose at least one of the
eight speaker presentations for Winter 2022. The speaker presentation(s) that for you
choose for Part B must be different from the one(s) you selected for Term Paper A.
2. Term Paper B. Write Term Paper B using the guidelines that were given for writing
Term Paper A. Select an appropriate theme and create a structured outline for Term
Paper B. (Please remember to submit your outline with your paper.) Then expand this
outline into a short 1500–2000-word paper (approximately 6-8 double-spaced
pages), clearly structured into sections with appropriate headings for each section.
Organizational Planning Essay best college essay help
Think about an organization with which you are currently involved or have previously been associated. Describe a period where the organization definitely could have engaged in strategic planning or a period where it definitely should not have engaged in strategic planning. What are some of the key factors associated with the organization’s situation that contribute to your thoughts on the matter? Could a different organization in a similar situation have engaged in effective strategic planning? Why, or why not?
Moral Philosophy at the Theater (It’s a Wonderful Life) essay help online free: essay help online free
Moral Philosophy at the Theater (MPAT) employs cinema to apply the ideas and arguments learned from the required readings and class presentations. Students may research the plot to become familiar with the film. It is permissible to view any additional clips on YouTube. The purpose of the essay is to apply ethical ideas from the course to create an informal argument, using the persuasive essay format as a tool to analyze the morality of the movie.
This essay focuses on a conception of morality depicted through the scenes in the movie, It’s A Wonderful Life (1946), starring Jimmy Stewart (as George Bailey), a man whose entire life is reluctantly devoted to helping others. The scenes students analyze presented George Baily the Businessman, who runs a Business and Loan. In the day, these financial institutions focus on home mortgages only. The capital came for the depositors and borrowers. This was mutual ownership where the shareholders controlled the business practices. By contrast, banks directed their resources to a wider range of financial transactions. A board of directors, picked by stockholders, owned them. Banks having more lucrative resources began to compete with B
1. Think about the definition of stakeholders—any parties with a stake in the organization’s actions or performance. Who are essay help free: essay help free
1. Think about the definition of stakeholders—any parties with a stake in the organization’s actions or performance. Who are the stakeholders in this company？
How many can you list? On what basis would you rank them in importance?
2. What are the potential costs and benefits of such an investment for your company?
conpany is Bombardier Inc.
A reflection paper is a written representation of a student’s descriiption of his or her experience and the learning essay help free
A reflection paper is a written representation of a student’s descriiption of his or her experience and the learning outcome from the experience. The reflection paper must include the following: descriiption of the lecture; prior assumption before the lecture; changes in perceptions, abilities, beliefs or skills that are a result of the lecture; application of the changes to future decisions or actions. 1 page double spaced typed, use Times New Roman, 12 point font and 1” margins. Include a cover sheet with the student’s name, date, course title, and lecture topic listed.
Create a poster in which you present your topic. Below is a link to a sample poster and template. online essay help: online essay help
Create a poster in which you present your topic. Below is a link to a sample poster and template.
The poster must include a synopsis of all of the above work you’ve done, neatly and creatively arranged in the order of the template. If you were able to instruct, implement, or otherwise present your ideas to the target audience, be sure to have a detailed evaluation. Was the goal achieved? You may submit the poster to your clinical instructor or photograph it and submit the photos to the drop box below.
Some of the paper has already been completed. I still need a method section that discusses a TRUE EXPERIMENT. Essay essay help free
Some of the paper has already been completed. I still need a method section that discusses a TRUE EXPERIMENT. Other sections that need to be completed are within the paper like the abstract, research question, hypothesis, discussion, and appendix. I want to use social media in my experiment, specifically Instagram. This true experiment needs to include a possible treatment that can help young girls gain a higher self-esteem. Pretest instagram like the kardashians and how they affect young girls.
Examples of an experiment that can be used to help these young girls :
– training self care program
– cut down social media time
– real life mentor
Instructions: In an short essay of 1,000 words (no less than 750 words and no more than 1,250 words cheap essay help
In an short essay of 1,000 words (no less than 750 words and no more than 1,250 words
works cited) that is spell-checked, free of typos, organized, well-written, and addresses the
questions – format [font, spacing, margins] does not matter), using references to the Only A
Teacher documentary (complete with in-line citations) and at least one textbook reading
source (from Annual Editions or Studying Education – both is even better!), please answer one
of the below choices (either A or B or C or D or E). Please follow the guidelines! Clearly label
your choice and submit your essay as an attachment via the assignment link in Blackboard.
Please name the file yourfirstnameyourlastnameessay2 (with the extension DOC, DOCX,
WPD, OR RTF – in other words, the word processor file must be saved in Word, WordPerfect or
Rich Text Format – not in MS Works (WPS), Pages or PDF. This should be the name for the file.
For example, if I was writing this essay, my file would be called ginagiulianoessay2.rtf. We will
be discussing essays in class on March 10 – there is a penalty for late essays even when I grant
Choose one of the required textbook sources:
– Fraser-Burgess, Sheron (2020). Annual Editions: Education, 44th edition. McGraw Hill.
MLA Format, use Word as processing program, 1” margins on all sides of pages, Times New Roman font in college essay help online: college essay help online
MLA Format, use Word as processing program, 1” margins on all sides of pages, Times New Roman font in size 12, heading information (Jayden Gailey, Fresh Composition, Professor Campbell, 3/3/22) placed in the upper left corner of first page, center title (Essay #2) with 2” margin, and all remaining pages need to include last name (Gailey) and page numbers in the upper right corner.
Essay #2 (30%)
“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is
then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. You are the
light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and
put it under a basket, but on a lamp stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let
your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father
As believers, we have a responsibility to share our faith outside of the Evangelical subculture. In
addition, Christians must enhance critical thinking skills to engage our culture in intellectual,
philosophical, and social frames of reference. In this paper, you will employ persuasive strategies to
discuss how we may be salt and light in our contemporary context through references to our
readings from the class. Consider the ethical implications of your highlighted topic with a well-
reasoned tone, and use specific biblical references and textual illustrations from course readings as
support. Your final paper should be equivalent to a minimum of 1800 words.
(1) include a thesis statement in the first paragraph, (2) analyze the argument, evidence, methods or implications of at college application essay help
(1) include a thesis statement in the first paragraph, (2) analyze the argument, evidence, methods or implications of at least one reading , (3) include a citation of the analyzed piece, and (4) connect the reading with at least one other reading, a current event, or political phenomenon. You may submit the think piece once throughout the quarter for a required reading of your choice. This short assignment should not be a summary of the reading, but it should be clear from your submission that you read the required reading(s) carefully. no more than 500 words
only use the attached source
Module Assignment For Assignment Module 6, respond to the following questions: 1. A corporate treasurer is designing a hedging program involving foreign currency options. What are the pros and cons of essay help: essay help
A corporate treasurer is designing a hedging program involving foreign currency options.What are the pros and cons of using (a) NASDAQ OMX and (b) the over-the-counterthe market for trading?
2. Suppose that a European call option to buy a share for $100.00 costs $5.00 and is held untilmaturity. Under what circumstances will the holder of the option make a profit? Underwhat circumstances will the option be exercised? Draw a diagram illustrating how the profitfrom a long position in the option depends on the stock price at maturity of the option.
3. Suppose that a European put option to sell a share for $60 costs $8 and is held untilmaturity. Under what circumstances will the seller of the option (the party with the shortposition) make a profit? Under what circumstances will the option be exercised? Draw adiagram illustrating how the profit from a short position in the option depends on thestock price at maturity of the option.
4. Describe the terminal value of the following portfolio: a newly entered-into long forwardcontract on an asset and a long position in a European put option on the asset with thesame maturity as the forward contract and a strike price that is equal to the forward priceof the asset at the time the portfolio is set up. Show that the European put option has thesame value as a European call option with the same strike price and maturity.
5. A trader buys a call option with a strike price of $45 and a put option with a strike priceof $40. Both options have the same maturity. The call costs $3 and the put costs $4. Drawa diagram showing the variation of the trader’s profit with the asset price.
6. Explain why an American option is always worth at least as much as a European optionon the same asset with the same strike price and exercise date.
7. Explain why an American option is always worth at least as much as its intrinsic value.
8. Explain carefully the difference between writing a put option and buying a call option.
9. The treasurer of a corporation is trying to choose between options and forward contracts tohedge the corporation’s foreign exchange risk. Discuss the advantages and disadvantagesof each.
10. Consider an exchange-traded call option contract to buy 500 shares with a strike price of$40 and maturity in 4 months. Explain how the terms of the option contract change whenthere is: (a) a 10% stock dividend; (b) a 10% cash dividend; and (c) a 4-for-1 stock split.
Submit your responses in a Word document by Day 7.
Your paper must include:
· A title page and reference page formatted according to APA
· At least two citations per page.
· A minimum of three outside references
· A minimum of three pages of content formatted according to APA.
Instructions Please post your initial and response postings below by the due dates posted in the NGR 7820 Course Schedule. Initial Posting: Begin your post by restating the topic. Please refer to essay help free: essay help free
Initial Posting: Begin your post by restating the topic. Please refer to NGR 7820 Expectations: Discussion Postings/Written Work
Response Posting: Respond to one of your classmate’s postings following the above guidelines.
Formatting: All references are to be formatted using APA 7th ed. style. (Links to an external site.) min 3 references
Grading: Total discussion points = 100 (initial and response) – see grading rubric
Many cultures provide alternative models or service supports as part of their caring culture (e.g. doula, promotora, medicine man, shaman, etc.). As health care moves to more person-centered models and approaches, community, family, and culturally-based healing and health support systems will become increasingly important. It what way is person-centered care different from patient-centered care, and what does it mean to providers?
This essay is for a political science course What are the dominant issues facing the contemporary international economic system? Include the following: – A brief discussion of the nature of the contem essay help
– The essay to be 8-9 pages in length (excluding the bibliography page)
– Double Spaced
– Apa style to be used including in-text citations and a bibliography page in the end
– Minimum of 5 sources to be included
– Academic and credible sources to be used (No Wikipedia or non-credible sources)
– No subheadings in between the essay
– This essay is for a political science course
“He Was First” on page 308 of your textbook. The main idea of this article is that Jackie Robinson led the way to the integration of Major League Baseball. Choose 2 details from the reading which made the largest impact on you. In a well-developed paragraph and in your own words, explain each of these 2 details and discuss how they impacted you as a reader. college application essay help: college application essay help
Carefully read “He Was First” on page 308 of your textbook. The main idea of this article is that Jackie Robinson led the way to the integration of Major League Baseball. Choose 2 details from the reading which made the largest impact on you. In a well-developed paragraph and in your own words, explain each of these 2 details and discuss how they impacted you as a reader.
900-word essay that compares and contrasts two of the websites listed at the bottom of this page. Visit the websites listed below. Select two of the websites below to compare and contrast for your essay. http://www.metmuseum.org/ http://www.louvre.fr/en These specific aspects will be the essay’s main ideas. A good way to approach the essay is to decide which website makes you want to visit the museum or gallery the most. Organize your main ideas to establish the essay’s pattern of organization. Your main ideas (aspects being compared and contrasted) must be clearly organized. Use a point-by-point method of organization. This organization of ideas needs to be presented near the end of your introduction in a thesis. The order of ideas and website titles established in the introduction should be followed throughout the essay. Compose at least 5 well-developed paragraphs that support a clear and arguable thesis. 5- custom essay help
Write a 900-word essay that compares and contrasts two of the websites listed at the bottom of this page. Visit the websites listed below. http://www.louvre.fr/en http://www.metmuseum.org/ Select several (2-4) specific aspects of the websites. These specific aspects (such as navigation, visual appeal, and user-friendliness) will be the essay’s main ideas. A good way to approach the essay is to decide which website makes you want to visit the museum or gallery the most. Organize your main ideas to establish the essay’s pattern of organization. Your main ideas (aspects being compared and contrasted) must be clearly organized. Use a point-by-point method of organization. This organization of ideas needs to be presented near the end of your introduction in a thesis. The order of ideas and website titles established in the introduction should be followed throughout the essay. Compose at least 5 well-developed paragraphs that support a clear and arguable thesis. 5-paragraph minimum requirement introduction paragraph three body paragraphs conclusion paragraph The essay must make a point with its comparison/contrast. This overall point will be the thesis statement. Do not merely list details for each website. You could argue that one site is more effective than the other or that you preferred one site to the other, etc. You could also consider different audiences: which audience would appreciate one museum and which would prefer the other? Create a Works Cited page. The final page of the essay should be the Works Cited page. The two museum websites must be cited on the WC page. The WC page and any use of sources is worth 25% of the essay’s grade. No in-text citations are required (see below). In-Text Citations Quotations are not required for this essay. Discuss your own observations instead of using specific material from the websites. If you quote from a web page (or from anywhere else), you must follow MLA guidelines to do so. Be sure to enclose your source’s exact words in quotation marks. If you quote, paraphrase, or summarize specific content from a website (or any source), provide in-text citations as well as the WC page. See the MLA section of your handbook if you incorporate quotations, paraphrases, and/or summaries.
In the workplace, experienced employees are subject matter experts at what they do, and they are often called upon to provide help or training to new employees or colleagues from other departments. Fo essay help
For example, a human resources generalist might need to show colleagues how to change their health care benefits, an office manager might need to show employees how to clear a paper jam from a copier, or a supervisor might need to show direct reports how to set performance goals and enter them using a new software program. In such cases, it is often more efficient to create instructional documentation to show people what to do rather than to provide individualized assistance repeatedly.
For this assignment, you will create a brief set of instructions to perform a simple workplace task that you are familiar with but that most people know little about. Ideally, these instructions will be based on a task that is relevant either to your current career or to the career you are pursuing. In addition to the examples shown above, here are a few more ideas.
How to safely operate an important device or piece of equipment
How to download, install, or use a certain type of software that your company uses
How to navigate a complicated website or program to locate an important resource
There are numerous possibilities for this assignment. Your choice will most likely reflect either your past, current, or future occupation. If you have military experience, you may choose to create instructions for a duty you perform regularly. If you are computer programmer, you may provide instructions on how to debug a program. If you are an engineer, you may show how a device you designed should be operated correctly.
How to Create Useful Instructions
Generally speaking, it is better to show people how to do something rather than just tell them. As such, effective instructions are highly visual. A side benefit of making your instructions visually oriented is that you’ll have less writing to do. Here are two ways to create engaging, visually appealing instructions.
Screenshots: Screenshots are especially useful when showing someone how to perform a software or programming task using a screen. Take one screenshot for each step of the task, and then provide a brief caption, such as “Next, click on ….”.
Photos: Photos are great for instructions related to operating equipment or devices. As above, take one photo for each step in the task, and provide a brief written description, such as “Next, push the blue button that says….”.
Formatting and Length Requirements
You may format your instructions using either a word processor, such as Microsoft Word, or a presentation software, such as PowerPoint. The assignment should consist of between 6 to 10 steps. If the assignment is submitted in Word, it should be about two to three pages long, including the screenshots or photos. If the assignment is submitted in PowerPoint, it should be between 6 to 10 slides long.
See the Assignment Connection in this week’s lesson for more tips and advice.
You will be graded based on the rubric below.
Remember to submit your assignment.
https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/2006/agendas/committees/ren/ren060710/it003.pdf the above provided link is the case study named Toronto green development standard. Our selected city is Toronto. Read essay help online: essay help online
the above provided link is the case study named Toronto green development standard. Our selected city is Toronto. Read the case study and answer the following parts
2. theory of smart and sustainable cities. word limit is 2000 words. Write in a APA format with citations and references.
1. The literature provides several information-processing models that explain how stimuli are processed and how decisions are made after the processing of that information. Are there limits to the amo college essay help
The literature provides several information-processing models that explain how stimuli are processed and how decisions are made after the processing of that information. Are there limits to the amount of information we can process at any given time and if so, what are those limits and how do we determine which information is essential and which is not? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer review journal articles references
Schunk, D. H. (2019). Learning theories: An educational perspective (8th ed.). Pearson. ISBN-13: 9780134893754
2. Which learning or instructional theories would you consider for teaching beginning algebra to 14- and 15-year-old students? Why? How would this choice differ from the theories you would select for teaching foreign language or social studies to the same group of students? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer review journal articles references
3. Consider the concepts of serial monotonic learning and Zeigarnik optimal learning. What do you observe about the volume and quality of knowledge gained by each style of learning? Why is this significant? How might this information be applied in a traditional classroom? How might this be applied in an online classroom? At what point does the Zeigarnik effect become negative? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer review journal articles references
The Arizona Constitution: Study guide, (10th ed.). (2009). Harvard, MA: Academic Solutions.
McClory, T. (2001). Understanding the Arizona Constitution. Tucson: The University of Arizona Press.
Patterson, T. E. (2009). The American democracy, (9th ed). New York: Mc-Graw Hill.
1. Consider the University at Buffalo as a planned city of over 35,000 people. What works and doesn’t work in best college essay help: best college essay help
1. Consider the University at Buffalo as a planned city of over 35,000 people. What works and doesn’t work in our academic city? (Use the SEE-IT method for this response. Include photo(s) to make your point.) 2. Which of Jane Jacob’s and Jan Gehl’s ideas are at work on UB’s campuses? Which are not? (Use the SEE-IT method for this response. Include photo(s) to make your point.) the see it method is : State Elaborate Exemplify Infer Think Deeper ( a question) answer each question using this method. support your arguments with content in Levy’s or Ellis’ articles, the 10 Towns website, the Citizen Jane video, the Jan Gehl video, and/or other relevant materials outside of the assigned materials for the week. Cite your sources. article : https://learn-us-east-1-prod-fleet02-xythos.content.blackboardcdn.com/5e00ea752296c/1156498?X-Blackboard-Expiration=1646362800000
Workplace responsibilities and rights essay help free: essay help free
Read the attached 2 articles and answer the questions when writing the essays. Please quote from both articles when writing the essay.
: Given the interests of the engineer at the center of the article from “Inside Climate News”, do you think that he should have never taken a job with ExxonMobil in the first place? In responding to this question, consider how you would choose your first jobs in engineering. Do you think that his experience in big oil hindered his ability to eventually find a job in the renewable energy sector? In responding to this question, consider whether or not you think it is important to consider your long term career aspirations when choosing even your first jobs. Do you think that he should have resigned without any prospect of future employment (as he did, when he became disillusioned with the company)? In responding to this question, consider whether or not you would ever do that – and what type of issues might motivate you to leave a company even if you did not have any prospect of future employment.
• REQUIRED: What, if any, might have been his (the engineer at Exxon-Mobil) other options, when he became disillusioned with the company? What options did he pursue within the company, before resigning? How did the company respond to his concerns about how the company was, or was not, proceeding with renewable energy alternatives or to reducing carbon emissions? In responding to these questions, consider the Martin’s text discussion of the rights of engineers and employees. What rights apply here, and which rights did this engineer seem to exercise? Did the company respect this engineer’s rights as an engineer and employee, and how or how not?
• REQUIRED: Drawing upon the brief article from “OilPrice.com” on “Can Abandoned Oil Wells Be Used to Generate Geothermal Power?”, notice first, that this possibility is not mentioned in the article from “Inside Climate News”. Instead, only carbon capture is mentioned in the latter article. Let’s imagine, for a moment, that abandoned oil wells can be used to generate geothermal power. What responsibilities would any engineer have who transitioned from a job with an oil company to a job more clearly focused on provision of geothermal energy? In responding to this question, you should address any concerns about confidentiality and trade secrets, as well as potential conflicts of interest.
Compose a 500- to 750-word essay in which you complete the following: Indicate the type of psalm you selected. essay help
Compose a 500- to 750-word essay in which you complete the following:
Indicate the type of psalm you selected.
Identify the main parts of the psalm (see An Introduction to the Literature of the Bible pp. 88-89).
Analyze the main figures of speech and parallelisms utilized in the psalm you selected.
Summarize the point of your selected psalm.
Reflect on how the point of the psalm can be applied to our modern world.
Format your essay according to current APA guidelines.
This essay should not be a summary of the psalms nor should it include a summary. This essay should be an analysis of the main aspects of the psalm. Review Chapter Five of An Introduction to the Literature of the Bible and then complete all sections outlined above.
Mary Quant ] – check the instructions file and read carefully essay help: essay help
3 pages double-spaced in 12pt font.
Please mark in red color –
what the designer is best known for and show a couple examples of their work that you think are important.
who the designer is/was (where did they live/work, when were they born, etc.) and why they are important to fashion history
for working with students with Speech and Language Disorders in the General Education Classroom essay help online free
What you need to do is to write a 2 or so paragraph overview about your paper and find a series of possible journal articles that you will be reviewing for your paper (10 minimum) empirical papers (not older than 10 years). A maximum of 2 overview papers that summarize the topic are acceptable as you need to be working with primary references (journal articles). I will go over and grade this submission to be sure you are on the right track. The summary and bibliography will be due next Thursday by midnight. Please upload your document as a word doc, properly labeled with your first and last name and “paper planning”. Use google scholar or some other search engine to search for papers.
Note: you need to be very specific about your topic. It needs to have an age/grade level (elementary/middle/high school), a specific topic/content area, and an intervention or strategy that is being discussed. For example, the benefits of using technology (the intervention) on word acquisition for elementary austic students.
Assignment Guidelines (This assignment needs to be graded with a passing grade before I release the funds ) DIRECTIONS: Refer to the list below throughout the writing process. Do not submit your Touchstone until it meets these guidelines. 1. Understanding of Contract Law ❒ Have you defined the elements of a legal contract? ❒ Have you used examples from the scenario to illustrate these elements? 2. Case Judgment and Support ❒ Have you provided a judgment on the existence of a contract in this scenario? ❒ Have you used specific examples from the scenario to defend your position? 3. Research ❒ Have you referenced at least two academic sources in your essay? ❒ Have you explained how each source relates to and supports your judgment on the case? online essay help
Please refer to the assignment guidelines in the summary for the outline of the paper. (This assignment needs to be graded with a passing grade before I release the funds ) SCENARIO: Jim and Laura Buyer visit the local car dealership because they are interested in buying a new car. The car they currently have is aging and is starting to have mechanical problems. Jim and Laura would share the new car, and use it to go back and forth to work and school. Before going to the dealership, Jim and Laura decide that they can only afford $400.00 a month in car payments. Once at the car dealership, Jim and Laura meet Stan’s Salesman. Stan shows them several vehicles and Jim and Laura test-drive several of the cars. Jim and Laura particularly like the blue 4-door sedan. Therefore, they agree to give Stan Salesman a $100.00 deposit to hold the car for a day. Stan Salesman does not give them the receipt but guarantees that the $100.00 is refundable. No documents were signed. The next day, Stan Salesman calls Jim and Laura to ask them when they would like to take delivery of the car. Jim and Laura, on the way home from the dealership, decided that they were not going to buy the car because they did not want to spend that money each month. Therefore, Jim and Laura tell Stan salesman that they have decided not to buy the car and request their $100.00 deposit back. Stan insists that the $100.00 was a deposit on the car and was meant to be part of the contract to buy the car. Stan is very persistent and insistent that Jim and Laura have contracted to buy the car; therefore, the $100.00 will be applied to the purchase price of the car. Jim and Laura are shocked and angry as not only do they not want to spend the money but now feel as though they are being duped by Stan Salesman. Jim and Laura have an appointment to see a lawyer in a few days but know you are a student taking a business law class and come to you for advice. They are very frazzled and understandably upset that they may have just purchased a car. Since you have been taking business law, you have read and understand the elements of a contract and the defenses to a contract. Therefore, although you are not a lawyer, you provide some basic advice from what you’ve learned in your business law class. ASSIGNMENT: In three to five (3-5) pages, advise Jim and Laura based on the above facts as presented and the material covered in the lessons. In your paper, be sure to address the following: Define the elements of a legal contract using examples from the scenario where applicable. Decide whether or not there was a contract for the purchase of the automobile. Identify the facts from the scenario which support your decision on whether or not a contract exists for the purchase of the automobile. Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
Read the following poemS by Emily Dickinson and you can consult the web to help you undertstand it more. Essay writing essay help: writing essay help
Read the following poemS by Emily Dickinson and you can consult the web to help you undertstand it more. Reflect on the theme of the poem in light of the poet’s gender and the times she was writing in. This is not a close reading of the poem, this is just your own opinion and what you think about it. (100-200 words) It must be submitted before class, no late submissions are going to be accepted because this is the precondition of this kind of assignment.
I’m Nobody! Who are you?
Are you – Nobody – too?
Then there’s a pair of us!
Don’t tell! they’d advertise – you know!
How dreary – to be – Somebody!
How public – like a Frog –
To tell one’s name – the livelong June –
To an admiring Bog!
Because I could not stop for Death –
He kindly stopped for me –
The Carriage held but just Ourselves –
We slowly drove – He knew no haste
And I had put away
My labor and my leisure too,
For His Civility –
We passed the School, where Children strove
At Recess – in the Ring –
We passed the Fields of Gazing Grain –
We passed the Setting Sun –
Or rather – He passed Us –
The Dews drew quivering and Chill –
For only Gossamer, my Gown –
My Tippet – only Tulle –
We paused before a House that seemed
A Swelling of the Ground –
The Roof was scarcely visible –
The Cornice – in the Ground –
Since then – ’tis Centuries – and yet
Feels shorter than the Day
I first surmised the Horses’ Heads
Were toward Eternity –
1. If an insurance company invests in the stock market, what type of instrument would the insurer use to essay help
1. If an insurance company invests in the stock market, what type of instrument would the insurer use to mitigate the risk of stock price fluctuations?
2. What is a variable life insurance policy
3.Utility theory is a preference-based approach that provides a rank ordering of choices. Explain this statement.
4. A study of data losses incurred by companies due to hackers penetrating the internet security of the firm found that 60% of the firms in the industry studied had experienced security breaches and that the average loss per security breach was $15,000. What is the probability that a firm will not have a security breach?
5.What was the cause of AIG’s past problems? Explain in the context of assets and liabilities.
6. Hurricane Iniki in 1992 caused extensive damage to one of the Hawaiian Islands. A significant loss in tourist activity resulted. Assume the Kooey Hotel experienced $500,000 in damage to its property. Furthermore, assume Kooey typically brought in $100,000 of revenue per month, on which it incurred $80,000 of fixed and variable expenses. For two months following Iniki, the Kooey Hotel was shut down, but still incurred expenses of $50,000. The hotel spent $15,000 more than usual on advertising before reopening. Based on this information, what would be the insurable consequential losses of the Kooey Hotel from Hurricane Iniki? What can be done to reduce those losses?
7. What are risk-based capital requirements, and what is their purpose?
8. What are the various types of insurance companies?
9. A physician or surgeon may become liable for damages on the basis of contract or negligence. Why is the latter more common than the former? What does your answer to this question tell you about managing your liability risks?
10. What is the relationship between uncertainty and risk?
11.Define the terms loss prevention and loss reduction. Provide examples of each.
12. Lorenzo, a construction worker, was hit by a car while working alongside a busy highway. His average weekly wage before the accident was $500. The state he lives in provides workers’ compensation benefits at a replacement ratio of 66.7 percent, with a maximum benefit of $400 a week. If Lorenzo is temporarily and totally disabled for twelve weeks, how much compensation can he expect to receive?
13. How does e-risk fit into the categories of risk?
In this discussion, begin by introducing yourself to the class and explaining your expectations for this course. How do Essay cheap essay help: cheap essay help
In this discussion, begin by introducing yourself to the class and explaining your expectations for this course. How do you think that this course will contribute to your career path?
For your final project, you will have to analyze a social problem on a local and global level and suggest potential solutions based on what you learn in this course. For the second part of this discussion, suggest a social problem which you will use for your final project. Discuss why you think it is a social issue and examples of how it has manifested in your community or in the United States.
In response to at least two of your peers’ posts, discuss if you have experienced the same social issue in your community. If you have, has it manifested itself in similar or different ways; if you haven’t, have you noticed the same social issue on a larger scale, i.e. in your state, in the U.S., or globally?
Research a police department in the United States that has created a program specifically designed to uncover and prevent youth essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
Research a police department in the United States that has created a program specifically designed to uncover and prevent youth violence in their respective community. Explain in detail the various components of the program and whether or not is has been successful. What ideas can you offer that might enhance the program? [MO6.2] Your paper should be 750 words (approximately 3 pages) in length, not including references. Please use APA format for citations.
Write a 500-1000 word summary of the material that we have covered to this point. Use as few words cheap essay help
Write a 500-1000 word summary of the material that we have covered to this point. Use as few words as possible to convey as much information as possible. You will have to leave out some details. The challenge is to include the most important information and include as much as you can.
Introduction of story, theme, views, and why your views conclusion. Write four paragraphs that must be short and well Essay essay help online free: essay help online free
Introduction of story, theme, views, and why your views conclusion. Write four paragraphs that must be short and well written to high school standard.
Writer, please note It will be difficult to take photos of 199 pages of a book for you to write so please accept the task if only you have Knowledge of the story. Thanks
INTERDISCIPLINARITY AND WORLDVIEW REFLECTION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS OVERVIEW Reflections are opportunities for you to reflect on course material to better Essay cheap essay help
INTERDISCIPLINARITY AND WORLDVIEW REFLECTION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Reflections are opportunities for you to reflect on course material to better understand the material and yourself. This reflection, in two halves, covers interdisciplinarity as a worldview modifier and your reading of Covey.
In a paragraph of no more than 200 words, please explain what “interdisciplinarity” is. Do not just quote another source: explain interdisciplinarity in your own words. It would be good to begin with a definition, but don’t stop there. Make it your own.
In a second paragraph of no more than 200 words, please explain what a worldview is and how an interdisciplinary perspective impacts a/your Christian worldview. For example, how do you look at the world differently in light of interdisciplinary ideas? Does it affect how you see God’s creation or how you see how He works through you?
In a third paragraph of no more than 200 words, please reflect on and explain the personal impact of the single most helpful lesson you learned from Covey this sub-term.
1. You may use first person, but not second person.
2. Use unique headings to clearly separate your answers.
3. Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation should be flawless. Visit the Liberty University writing centers if you want extra help. Use APA formatting, but no abstract page is required.
1. You can do it differently, but the simplest route may be to explain interdisciplinarity in one paragraph and then to reflect on it in the next paragraph or two.
2. You can explain interdisciplinarity in your own words, but if you find it hard to describe it in a way not already done, it would be better to cite references and create a references page than to accidentally plagiarize.
3. Remember to focus on just one narrowed topic from Covey and to give it personal application. Don’t pick an entire chapter or habit but rather pick one of the principles discussed in one of the chapters.
4. You can begin brainstorming for your reflection using the following questions (though you shouldn’t use these exact wordings in your reflection itself—be original):
A. How has interdisciplinarity affected my life?
B. How has interdisciplinarity affected the way I see the world?
C. How will I use an interdisciplinary mindset to tackle problems in the future?
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.
At the start of the quarter, you were asked for your initial thoughts on two critical policy questions: A) Essay essay help
At the start of the quarter, you were asked for your initial thoughts on two critical policy questions:
A) What amount of warming should be our policy goal (1.5, 2, or 3C)?
B) What would be the most effective personal action for you to take in support of this goal? Specifically, allocate 100 points among the following options, given the following constraints: (i) You must allocate all 100 points (with the most points indicating the highest priority); (ii) You must allocate points to four different categories (i.e., you can’t allocate to fewer than four, and you can’t allocate to more than four); (iii) The minimum allocation that you can make to an individual category is 10 points.:
Daily energy behaviors (e.g., driving less, using less electricity and heat)
Daily dietary behaviors (e.g., eating less meat, eating only local food)
Larger lifestyle choices (e.g., eliminating flying, moving to a location that enables minimum impact)
Very large lifestyle choices (e.g., number of children)
Making sure big purchases are efficient/low emitting (e.g,. car, efficient windows and roof on house, solar panels, etc)
Political activism within government process (e.g., candidates, legislation, ballot measures, prioritizing public investment in solutions)
Political activism outside government process (e.g., divestment campaigns, activist investing, occupying/disrupting pipelines/coal-fired power plants/etc)
Devote career choice to climate action (litigation, finance, technology development, public sector, research)
For each of these questions (each question will be graded on a scale from 0-10), describe your current position, which may be the same or different than your initial answers. Whereas in the first week you were asked to briefly summarize your justification, now we would like to see a more complete justification of your choices, reflecting on the material you learned in class (see rubric below for how we will grade the reports). Specific aspects you may wish to consider:
i) The total costs and benefits of actions needed to reach a certain target.
ii) The distribution of these costs and benefits across different countries, and different members of society within countries.
iii) For specific actions on greenhouse gas emissions, are there other outcomes (often called “co-benefits” or “hidden costs”) that you care about that are not captured in normal cost-benefit calculations (e.g. nature, health, conflict, etc.)?
iv) If your position has changed, why has it changed?
The full report should be between 2 and 5 pages, although going over because of references or figures is ok.
Assume that you built an airplane that will go into production. write about how you will take into account essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
Assume that you built an airplane that will go into production. write about how you will take into account at least two aspects (e.g. ideas, values, images, cultural artifacts, economic structures, or technological developments) while evaluating your decision to manufacture your airplane in two other countries. You should be specific in your discussion of the two countries and consider the specific characteristics of these countries in your response.
Make sure you specify which countries and the specific ideas, values, etc considered as they apply to those 2 particular countries.
Background to advise on this assignment:
• “Society” is just the regular activities and conditions of a population. A primary implication, looking across the many activities, is the relationships amongst the members — who is linked to who, and, the roles played in any joint activities (e.g., who has authority, legitimacy, etc.). Other primary implications: wealth distributions, justice/fairness for various sub-populations, demographics, etc.
• “Culture” is best understood as the distinctive elements of a social system. Often these are also considered significant by the population. Cultural elements reveal core values.
• This assignment is asking you to contrast the **fit** of your manufacturing operation in two other countries.
• Identify key influences — for your company, and for the “host” country where you manufacture. For example, a country may have a readily available population of workers, provided they receive some training that your company will have to fund. Or, a country may offer tax incentives for high-tech businesses, while claiming to be a manufacturing hub. Consider each of the assignment categories as part of assessing “fit” and discuss two factors:
⁃ ideas: e.g., is a national agenda of the host nation compatible (e.g., a narrative on sustainability that you fit into)
⁃ values: e.g., does your approach to the workforce match that of the “host” country
⁃ cultural artifacts: does anything you plan to do tread on the host country identity or narrative (sense of itself and its history, key symbols, …)
⁃ economic structures: how do you fit into the financial system, governance (tax, compliance rules, …), competition
⁃ technological developments: e.g., is there an ecosystem that your firm plays a positive role within, perhaps even anchors
• Technically, the assignment just asks you to consider two other countries. But the clearer and stronger response here is to contrast across the two countries. So ideally, and perhaps as part of the conclusion, you could sum up in terms of a decision between country A and country B, for the factors considered.
of light in dark in The road, Scarlet letter, and Death of Ivan illyich show the struggle of humans college essay help
LITERARY Research Paper Requirements
5 typed, double-spaced pages minimum (not including the Works Cited page)
12 point font, Times New Roman
All formatting must follow current MLA (MLA 8 )(ACTUALLY 9 NOW) formatting
5 sources minimum: I have 50 different quotes that you can use uploaded. However you are not restricted to just these
1 must be an actual print source
At least 1 Primary Source
enduring legacy between Emancipation (highest potential of black freedom) and the Era of Plessy v. Ferguson college essay help online: college essay help online
submit a 5 page argumentative essay on the most enduring legacy between Emancipation (highest potential of black freedom) and the Era of Plessy v. Ferguson
Students can only use in-class materials (lecture, readings, and videos) as sources for the paper. No outside sources are allowed for this paper, period! Failure to adhere to this policy will result in point deductions.
Paper must be double spaced, with 12pt. Georgia font and 1 inch margins.
All source citations should be in Chicago-style footnotes. No MLA or APA is allowed.
Do not include quotes that are more than 2 sentences long.
DO NOT SUBMIT A PAPER IN ANY FORMAT OTHER THAN MICROSOFT WORD OR PDF! Papers submitted in any other format will not be graded.
Failure to submit the essay on time will result in a zero and a lower semester attendance and participation grade. I do not grade late papers, regardless of the excuse.
Purpose: Understand the views and goals of the two best-known black leaders of the turn-of-the-twentieth century U.S.: Booker T. Essay best essay help: best essay help
Purpose: Understand the views and goals of the two best-known black leaders of the turn-of-the-twentieth century U.S.: Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. DuBois. You will do this by writing an editorial supporting one of the men from a specific historical perspective. This assignment will help you practice the skills of comparison, analyzing evidence, and argumentation, as well as become more familiar with black history and progressivism in the early twentieth century.
Documents for analysis:
Booker T. Washington, “Atlanta Compromise” (1895), http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/39/ .
W.E.B. DuBois, “Of Mr. Booker T. Washington and Others” (1903), http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/40 (also, see the excerpts that are available in this submodule).
First, read both documents carefully, along with pp. 617-619 in the textbook.
Second, create a persona and perspective from which to write. Some suggestions are:
a black southern sharecropper.
a white Atlanta businessman.
a black, female domestic worker in Atlanta.
a black 17-year-old living in Harlem.
Write an editorial (300-400 words, or more than 1 page and less than 2) in support of DuBois OR Washington from your persona to one of the following newspapers:
Chicago Defender – the leading black newspaper of the day.
Atlanta Journal – Atlanta daily newspaper; championed the “New South”; very conservative on race.
Atlanta Independent – black weekly newspaper published in Atlanta.
In your editorial, include
a brief introduction (2-3 sentences) of your character
state at least two (2) reasons why you (as your character) support your chosen leader
and at least one (1) reason you believe the other leader’s ideas are flawed.
Bring in at least one direct quote from each primary source.
In other words, you are comparing the two men, but ultimately supporting one over the other as having the best vision for black Americans, ca. 1903.
File submissions: Please submit your file as a DOC.X or PDF file.
Criteria on which you will be graded:
You will be successful in this assignment if you:
create a plausible persona who is writing the editorial;
draw on the primary sources to successfully identify two reasons to support one man and one reason not to support the other;
include a quote from each primary source; and
convey to the reader a clear understanding of some of the men’s ideological differences.
This activity may use a different grading rubric than what was used in past activities. Be sure to check the grading rubric before starting.
Prompt for essay: There has been a long-standing debate over whether a college education for police officers is necessary Essay college admissions essay help
Prompt for essay:
There has been a long-standing debate over whether a college education for police officers is necessary or even desirable. In present-day society, with the ever-expanding complexity of the police force in addition to focus on higher education, this question is more significant than ever. Based on your opinion in conjunction with available empirical research, does higher education benefit police officers? Identify and explain an officer’s education in relation to performance, use of force and promotion. Identify what areas of policing and education may be correlated but require further research.
I believe that yes police should obtain higher education and I have four websites to backup my reasoning.
1.Buerger, M. (2004). “Educating and Training the Future Police Officer.” The Free Library. 2004 Federal Bureau of Investigation 21 Feb. 2022 https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Educating and training the future police officer.-a0113525582
2. Edwards, B. D. (2019). The perceived value of higher education among police officers: Comparing county and municipal officers. Journal of Criminal Justice Educationhttps://dc.etsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4729
– Process Evaluation for Postpartum Depression in united states meauring reach outcome and context – sending out social media online essay help: online essay help
– Process Evaluation for Postpartum Depression in united states meauring reach outcome and context
– sending out social media invites, group sessions and thearapy meetings
– How many people participated (random number has to make sense) and how satified are they.
– Data analysis reporting methods (Social media mainly Instagram and facebook)
– Planned use of findings.
1. Given the information in the articles “More CFOs Add Sustainability Targets to Corporate Loans” and “Finance Chiefs Urge Essay online essay help
1. Given the information in the articles “More CFOs Add Sustainability Targets to Corporate Loans” and “Finance Chiefs Urge More Companies to Link Debt to Sustainability Goals”, how are sustainability-linked loans and bonds different from the more traditional loans and bonds? What kind of sustainability targets are the interest rates on these loans and bonds linked to? List at least two actual examples of such sustainability targets. Who defines these sustainability targets–the borrowing company or the lender/investors? Who assess whether the borrowing company meets these targets? What happens if a company does not meet the targets?
2. Based on the articles “More CFOs Add Sustainability Targets to Corporate Loans” and “Finance Chiefs Urge More Companies to Link Debt to Sustainability Goals”, it appears that the loans and bonds tied to some ESG (environmental, social, and governance) goals are becoming more commonplace. That means that companies are increasingly relying on these debt instruments as a source of financing and it also means that the banks are increasingly willing to write (lend) such loans and the bond investors are increasingly willing to invest in such bonds. Why do you think that is the case? What are the attraction for the borrowing companies. What are the attraction to investors / lenders?
3. The sustainability linked-debt is but one example of a relatively recent push by some shareholders and other corporate stakeholders to make companies more transparent about their impact on environment, society, local community, employee well-being and other sustainability matters. Do you find this development positive? What potential benefits do you see coming from this push? Do you envision any potential drawbacks and if so, what would they be?
prenatal care affect the maternal mortality rate in women of color as compared to their Caucasian counterparts essay help online free
Data Analysis Plans
Describe plan for data analysis for demographic variables (descriiptive statistical tests). Describe plan for data analysis of study variables (descriiptive and inferential statistical tests)
Statement of the Problem and Purpose of the Study
The study aims to better understand the racial inequalities in maternal mortality in the United States and analyze preventive measures to reduce the rate of prenatal, delivery, and postpartum deaths among women of color. the sample is 500 women( 250 caucasian, 250 women of color). for data analysis, i want the chi square and for data collection is stratified random sampling technique. For more detail refer to the attached document or reach out to me. thank you
the organization. The website that you can find information needed for the paper is at https://www.jeffparish.net/departments/jeffcap. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the assignment. cheap essay help: cheap essay help
Students are to choose an organization that you are familiar with: The organization can be your current field placement or a place of employment. Preferably this will be a human service or social service organization. The purpose of this assignment is to assess your ability to apply course readings to a functioning organization. Students are encouraged to think critically about and demonstrate a clear understanding of the organization., its structure, and its interactions with the community. 1. Briefly describe the organization that is the focus of your assessment ( Mission, Services, Size/ ( number of employees, clients ) Organizational Type ( public, private, non profit, for profit, funding )… ( Documents that can be used to retrieve information… Organization Handbook, Policy Manuals, Mandate Material, Orientation Manuals ). 2. What is the connection between your organization and a larger global environment ? For example…understanding the environment that surrounds an organization is important to persons managing the agency/ organization…(a ) the environment provides resources that an organization needs in order to create services, (b) the environment is a source of opportunities and threats for an organization… (c) Opportunities are events and trends that create chances to improve an organization’s performance level… (d) Threats are events and trends that may undermine an organization’s performance. 3. How are levels, forms, and spaces of power illustrated in your organization ? How do you feel about power as an intern / employee of the organization? 4. Choose one theory that you like and apply it to your organization. ( Systems Theory, Culture – Quality Theory, Contingency Theory, Feminist Theory, Political- Economy Theory ) or a different perspective ( cultural, institutional). 5. How does your organization use data or community input to influence programming ? 6. Which one of the models ( structure ) or aspects influences the programming in your organization? For example, traditional bureaucracy, centralized vs. decentralized ). NOTE : Responses should not exceed TWO ( 2 ) PARAGRAPHS PER QUESTION. APA Format with Reference / Bibliography Page (
Discussion Forum III: Evaluating Premises Preliminary Instructions: Read the PowerPoint presentations entitled “Evaluating Premises,” “The Public Dimension,” and “The Essay essay help
Discussion Forum III: Evaluating Premises
Preliminary Instructions: Read the PowerPoint presentations entitled “Evaluating Premises,” “The Public Dimension,” and “The Personal Dimension”.
Original Response Posting, Part One: Present an original example of three different claims that can be accepted as true. Explain your reasoning. Be sure that your three different examples can be accepted as true for distinct reasons.
Choose from these seven reasons to label your acceptable premises (use three different ones):
1. It is supported by a cogent sub-argument.
2. It is supported elsewhere by the arguer or another person, and this fact is noted.
3. It is known a priori to be true.
4. It is a matter of common knowledge.
5. It is supported by appropriate testimony, i.e., the claim is not implausible, the sources are reliable, and the claim is
restricted in content to experience.
6. It is supported by an appropriate appeal to authority.
7. The premise is not known to be rationally acceptable, but it can be accepted provisionally for the purpose of argument.
Original Response Posting, Part Two: Present an original example of three different claims that can be rejected as false. Explain your reasoning. Be sure that your three different examples are false for distinct reasons.
Choose from these seven reasons to label your unacceptable premises (use three different ones):
1. One or more premises are refutable because of common knowledge, a priori knowledge, or reliable knowledge from
testimony or authority.
2. One or more premises are a priori false.
3. Several premises, taken together, produce a contradiction, so that the premises are explicitly or implicitly inconsistent.
4. One or more premises are vague or ambiguous to such an extent that it is not possible to determine what sort of evidence
would establish them as acceptable or unacceptable.
5. One or more premises depend on an assumption that is either refutable or highly controversial.
6. For the audience to whom the argument is addressed, the premises are less acceptable than the conclusion.
7. One or more premises would not be rationally acceptable to any person who did not already accept the
conclusion. In this case, the argument begs the question or is circular.
Original Response Posting, Part Three: Four of the items below are psychological defense mechanisms (PDM) and two are fallacies from The Public Dimension. Choose your ANSWERS from the following: denial, stereotyping, prejudice, scapegoating, projection, introjection, rationalizing, positioning, unknowable fact, novelty, provincialism, argument from ignorance, unreliable authority, traditional wisdom, and popularity. Choose the ONE fallacy or PDM that best labels EACH item and then defend your choices in two to three sentences for each. To make it easier to analyze and to get the practice, try standardizing the argument put forward by each item.
1. Frank says, “The main reason I can’t get an engineering job is because of these blasted illegal immigrants taking them
2. B.J. Lagoon argues, “Aren’t we supposed to be able to show how proud we are of the United States of America by lighting off
fireworks on the Fourth of July? Then why is it illegal for people to light fireworks on their private property? It is a victory for
terrorists every time an American is written a ticket for patriotic fireworks displays.”
3. Lorena Twitbaum asserts, “Wayne does not mean to hit me. He just gets so angry at his job is all.”
4. Ronald Burgerkaiser hates the way Muslim terrorists get involved in the internal affairs of other countries.
He can’t stand the way they won’t stay out of other countries’ business. That’s why Ronald has
decided to enlist in the U. S. Army. He hopes he’ll get to go to Kraplakistan or Ignomenia.
5. After only two weeks of class, Kendra wears her hair in a similar fashion to that of Prof. Bryant. She’s been espousing Marxist
rhetoric at parties. She even claims to be a “born-again atheist,” claiming that she hates her Baptist upbringing accusing it
of being a “phallocentric institution that enables men to subjugate women without remorse.”
6. Professor Semple: “The whole question of psychic phenomena is absurd! Parapsychologists have never established
a scientific basis for their concepts. The plain truth is that psychic experiences have no basis in science.”
Once you have watched this week’s Scholar of Change video, you have the opportunity to reflect on how that a level english language essay help: a level english language essay help
Once you have watched this week’s Scholar of Change video, you have the opportunity to reflect on how that student merged their academic studies with their passion for making a difference. In this Discussion, you have an opportunity to start that journey, to consider a topic you would like to explore.
For this Discussion, you will explore topics in your discipline of interest to you that you want to research using a qualitative approach.
To prepare for this Discussion:
**Review the Learning Resources related to qualitative research.
**Consider a topic in your discipline that is of interest to you. This could come from a prior course or something from your work or personal setting for which you have a passion.
Topic: Reducing the recidivism rate in parolees and probationers
Based on your initial understanding of qualitative research, post a descriiption of the topic you chose in terms of how it could be conceptualized as a qualitative study. Include:
1. What is the phenomenon of interest?
2. What experiences or contextual issues might influence how this phenomenon could be studied?
3. In what setting(s) could a topic like this be explored?
4. What connection do you have to this topic, and why do you think it is important to explore this as a qualitative study?
5. What possibilities could the results of this research have for social change?
Be sure to support your main post and response post with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA style.
Read the attached article and write a 3 paged double space paper accounting for the difficult birth of the college application essay help: college application essay help
Read the attached article and write a 3 paged double space paper accounting for the difficult birth of the modern public police in London in 1829 in structuralist, instrumentalist, and conceptualist terms. You must discuss what came before public policing and why did it take so long for the idea of policing to finally take hold in 1829? You should refer to the major arguments of the relevant authors you have read in this course (Neocleous, Williams)
should include introduction (with thesis statement), body and conclusion
for clarity on the terms Instrumental, Structural and Conceptual:
Instrumental: We have what we have in the history of policing because powerful people wanted it that way
Structural :Shifts in political economy produced structural pressures that required certain types of police response or in other words: New economic systems (shift from a feudal to a mercantilist capitalism/industrial/information economy) produces new threats and opportunities
Conceptual: The way you think about economics politics and society will shape the way you thinking about policing or in other words: changing the way you think about the state/government, markets, and political subjects (vassals, citizens, denizens) will change how you can think about policing
The criminal justice system is a very complex system with many moving parts and actors. Taking a critical thinking essay help
The criminal justice system is a very complex system with many moving parts and actors. Taking a critical thinking approach, in 2-3 pages, based on your readings from this course as well as other readings and research. Discuss the realities and challenges that the criminal justice system faces.
Proper APA format required to include a title page, reference page, and citations.
contrast one classic tale (Perrault or Grimm) with the contemporary tale (Marquez): a level english language essay help: a level english language essay help
What is the lesson of the classic tale versus the modern tale? Use story details to explain the core lesson of each tale and explain the different values of the time periods.
Length: 600 words
Quotes: required from each story
Quote Lengths: quotes must not be longer than 2 lines
Quote usage: quotes must be explained/analyzed in your own words
Summaries: keep story summaries to a minimum (no more than 2-3 sentences). Focus on your analysis/explanation of the tales. (The instructor already knows what the tales are about.)
Thesis: use a direct claim as your thesis (not a question). Place it at the end of your introduction paragraph. Make sure the thesis connects to the topic sentences of each paragraph in the body of the essay.
Use MLA heading and formatting. (Google it if you haven’t taken ENC1101 yet.)
The assignment will be checked for plagiarism in Turnitin, so your submission button will look different from your other assignments. Upload to review for submission. (You will see this when you go to submit in Canvas.)
Tutoring is advised for this assignment. You can access free tutors on campus or online in the Academic Success Centers. You can schedule appointments in the left tool bar here in Canvas: Academic Success.
The following content is partner provided
BELOW IS ATTACHED THE READING THAT YOU WILL USE TO USE THE SOURCES WITHIN THE PAPER AND ONLY USE THE READING I ATTACH
NO OUTSIDE SOURCES PLEASE !
ML8 Format will add pdf document for formatting and other writing techniques to look at SO YOU CAN INCORPORATE WITHIN THE ESSAY
AND PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS OF ESSAY AND FOLLOW IT PROPERLY I DO NOT HAVE TIME For revisionS THE PROFESSOR DOES NOT ACCEPT LATE WORK !
PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Read the articles by Doyle, Linaker, and Zhang. Then do the following (two parts): Create your own professional online profile, college admission essay help
Read the articles by Doyle, Linaker, and Zhang. Then do the following (two parts): Create your own professional online profile, suitable for LinkedIn. Limit your profile to only three of the areas discussed by Zhang: headline, summary, and experience. Follow the advice of Zhang and or other sources for each. In a separate document of up to 300 words, explain the principles you followed in creating your profile and discuss the advantages of social media networking through a professional profile like the one you have created. Your profile and the separate document should be concise and clearly written, with a tone appropriate for a professional setting. Before submitting, read over your profile to be sure the writing is clear, with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Submit both documents through the Written Assignment 6 link. Your assignment will automatically be submitted through SafeAssign