Create a powerpoint with in depth speaker notes
You are a website designer and are currently being considered as the designer for a complete redesign of a medical facility’s website page. They have not updated their website in over 15 years due to the lack of staff. The website needs the redesign to target the specific visual preferences of patients and medical clients. They have several other designers that they are interviewing, and you decide to create a video presentation to impress them to choose you as their website designer.
As you begin your presentation, you decide that your design will include the following visual concepts and elements:
Charts and Graphs
In designing these visual elements, you keep the target audience of patients and medical clients as the main focus. You carefully consider what these types of people wish to see at a medical facility. You also consider what visual elements will attract the eye, and yet enhance a specific mood and emotional response for viewers.
After creating the website, you record your explanation of your visual design choices in an audio/video screen share.
Your presentation should be a maximum of 5 minutes.
Attached please find the case questions for the DEALS ON WHEELS case. Take your time to carefully answer each Essay a level english language essay help
Attached please find the case questions for the DEALS ON WHEELS case.
Take your time to carefully answer each question in details. There are no minimum or maximum page requirements because this is a capstone course.
Be sure to use the supplementary materials (three excel files) that accompanied the case. The files came along with the case.
BA 465 EXECUTIVE SEMINAR
Deals on Wheels Case
Capstone Case Study Questions
This capstone course seeks to test your knowledge of in several areas of your study. Try to answer each
questions in a very detailed manner. There is no yes or no answers her. Be very detailed. Use the
appropriate vocabulary in your answers.
A. What is Business
In order for a business to operate, things need to get done, such as issuing paychecks. These things are
called tasks. Related tasks form a function. Go through the case and identify tasks that are being
performed. Try to group related tasks together into functions (Use diagrams to show the functions).
Think about the goal of each function – if you asked someone who worked in such a department ‘what
do you do, what would they say? Discuss how each function contributes to the overall success of the
1. Is Joe an entrepreneur? Justify your answer.
2. Is entrepreneurship about the person (Joe), the process (starting and managing a new venture),
or an event (the idea of buying a bike shop)? Explain and justify your response.
3. Is Joe a social entrepreneur? If yes, why? if no, why not?
1. Evaluate the 4 Ps of marketing (product, price, promotion, place) for Deals on Wheels
2. Did Joe consider the 4 Ps when he opened the business? Explain and justify your response.
D. Information Systems in a Business
1. What data items are mentioned or implied in the case? How is the data used?
2. What information does Joe have to help him manage Deals on Wheels?
3. What information technology architecture does Deals on Wheels have?
4. What information systems are being used by Deals on Wheels?
5. How has Deals on Wheels used technology to respond to any of Porter’s Five Competitive
6. Does Deals on Wheels have any data that it should be protecting from an information security
viewpoint? From an ethical viewpoint?
E. Creating Financial Statements
Use Joe’s receipts and records (shown in Exhibit 5 in the case) to create the following for his first month
1. Income statement
2. Balance sheet
3. Statement of retained earnings
F. Analyzing Financial Statements
1. What question does each statement answer?
2. What period of time does each statement cover?
3. How does each statement relate to the other statements?
4. Create a horizontal analysis for the income statement and balance sheet. What do you see?
5. Create a vertical analysis for the income statement and balance sheet. What do you see?
(Also attached this as an attachment,)
We have all heard horror stories of elder abuse, and we all want to fix things. That’s what nurses do. But it’s important to remember that adults have autonomy and agency. People need to choose thei custom essay help: custom essay help
That’s what nurses do. But it’s important to remember that adults have autonomy and agency. People need to choose their own paths, and they do so for their own reasons. Discuss the case study and answer the questions on the page. Each person should add a short reflection on what they learned, how they might use the information, and how it made them feel.
Keep the focus of the discussion back to the three guiding principles of safety, respect, and self determination. Ask yourselves: What information or support could you offer to the older adult to help them make an informed decision?
Stay focused on the facts presented in the case. Don’t jump to conclusions. It is not your role to “fix” the situation, but to think about how you could support the older adult to make their own informed decision.
Analysis of Psychopathology in Popular Film. You will have the opportunity to select a movie from a pre-determined list. During your review of the movie, please report a possible diagnosis of the indi online essay help
You will have the opportunity to select a movie from a pre-determined list. During your review of the movie, please report a possible diagnosis of the individual providing examples of that individual’s behavior that supports the DSM-5 criteria to diagnose the disorder. Next, select a treatment plan for that individual using supported research for your choice of treatment and the prognosis you would give to that individual’s success with that treatment. You must also provide a reflection on the positive and negative messages that the film portrays regarding the particular disorder or psychological dynamics and include a discussion of how well or poorly the movie characterizes the particular form(s) of psychopathology depicted.
This recorded presentation (just the presentation, you do not have to be recorded) should be approximately 10 minutes in length, and use a minimum of five sources, one of which should be the DSM-5 all sources must be within the past 10 years. PowerPoint or Google Slides can be utilized.
How to Create an Awesome Slide Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bSOAl1i8bw
THE MOVIE IM USING ME MYSELF AND IRENE WITH JIM CARREY
Overall development while in ENG 1301 college admission essay help: college admission essay help
Since the Pandemic, college has been filled with many opportunities for adjusting and learning in several areas:classroom design, instructional formats, writing criteria, feedback application, assignment integrity, revision and editing techniques, strategies for completing various writing assignments, including taking quizzes, time management, attention to tasks, soliciting assistance, etc. (You can come up with additional areas that you think applies to your growth in ENG 1301.)
Final Wishes The discussion of the end of life is typically not an easy topic to address. However, developmental psychologists often argue that it is a necessary component to ensure your final wishes a level english language essay help: a level english language essay help
However, developmental psychologists often argue that it is a necessary component to ensure your final wishes are met and friends and family are not left to make decisions that they may be unprepared to make. We typically avoid this topic and assume it’s not necessary to think about until late adulthood. Fortunately that is true for many of us with life expectancy ever increasing, but psychologists and the medical community say it’s never to early to start the discussion when you are younger. Many of you will be working with those dealing with end of life issues in the field of psychology, nursing, social work and recreation therapy. This week we will explore options that are (or are not available) when dealing with the end of life. Not all of these questions have a “correct” or “incorrect” answer. This week’s assignment is more about the thought process as opposed to pasting a “correct” answer.
1. What is the difference between dying and death?
2. What is a living will and what does it include? Do you think everyone should have one and at which age? (again, there is no “correct” or “incorrect” answer for your opinion, just support your position.)
3. Discuss three types of euthanasia and why it is controversial. Is it legal anywhere in the United States? Do you agree, why or why not?
4. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross in her 1969 book, On Death and Dying describe the stages of grief. Using the textbook or other source, explain them in your own words. Do you think they are still accurate today? (Explain)
5. Find one research article from the library on the topic of Stages of Grief. How does this article relate to the topic of euthanasia? (See the helpful link on finding journal articles.)
Be sure to paraphrase and use proper citations!
I WILL SEND THE VERSION THROUGH SUPPORT BECAUSE IT IS MORE CLEARER THIS IS JUST A COPY OF WHAT I COULD PUT ON HERE THANK YOU Define the term or terms and use clear health care facility finance exa cheap essay help
You must also include a discussion of the benchmarks and the effect on the facility’s healthiness.
You must include analysis from all categories: (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Volume Indicators, pricing indicators, and profit Indicator)
You must define all terms. All answers include specific information from the table.
List your strategies. In order to improve, reduce, increase, etc. the facility needs to…
Selected Measures of Financial and Operation Performance
1. INCOME STATEMENT
Total Patient Revenue
Total Operating Revenue
2. BALANCE SHEET
Return on Assets
Average Payment Period
Days Cash on Hand
3. VOLUME INDICATORS
Occupancy – Hospital
Hospital Length of Stay
Medicare Length of Stay
Medicaid Length of Stay
Medicare % Discharge
Medicaid % Discharge
Out Patient Revenue %
Inpatient Revenue %
ICU Days Percentage
4. PRICING INDICATORS
Hospital Cost per Discharge
Facility Salary per FTE
5. PROFIT INDICATOR
Hospital Profit per Discharge
ESSAY #2 ON “Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?” Congratulations! Your fieldwork on Connie and her family has come to the attention of others in your field and you have been invited to presen essay help: essay help
It’s time now to organize your data into a presentation.
Connie’s experience is such a rich subject that you must decide on the specific topic you are going to focus on in your presentation. You have narrowed your choices to three themes. Your first decision is which theme you will focus on:
What do we learn overall from the story about young people who are at risk of becoming victims of sexual predators? Your fellow psychologists hope you will be creative in showing them something they haven’t thought of. They would also like to see how you back up your answer with supporting points that are grounded in Connie’s life at home and with her friends, as well as her interaction with Arnold. For example, what do we learn about the mistakes parents make that leave their children vulnerable to sexual predators?
What do young people like Connie lack or need so badly that makes them vulnerable to the schemes of predators like Arnold? It is commonly believed that sexual predators discover a deep emotional need in their victims, and then they take advantage of their victims by offering to fulfill that need. Your audience at the conference hope to learn from you how Connie’s home life has created this need, how she seeks to satisfy it when she’s away from home, and how Arnold successfully uses it to get control of her.
What do we learn about the evil skills of men like Arnold in manipulating young women? Your peers at the conference want to learn from you three techniques he uses in breaking down her defenses. What does he know about the psychology of young women like her? How does he make use of this knowledge to take advantage of her? Focus the story where we see Arnold in action, but ground your explanations of his techniques in what we learn about Connie at home and with her friends.
ORGANIZATION OF YOUR PRESENTATION
Introduce the convention audience to the theme/question you have chosen to focus on and a clear statement of your answer
Take readers on a tour that shows how Connie behaves at home and with her friends. Your primary evidence is Parts I and II of the story, but use secondary evidence when appropriate (see below). Show in vivid detail what makes her vulnerable to Arnold and sets the stage for her inability to resist him. (NOTE: We will practice this technique of Taking a Tour before we start writing the essay.)
Deal directly with your answer to the theme you have chosen for your presentation. This section will focus on Arnold’s interaction with Connie. Your primary evidence is Part III of the story but use secondary evidence to help interpret and deepen your analysis.
Use the counter-argument technique to reply to one of the claims made by either Holmen or Lee. Introduce the author’s point carefully and thoughtfully. Then show why her point is not convincing or is entirely wrong. Use your response to develop your theme in the previous section. And use secondary evidence to help interpret and deepen your analysis.
Conclude with one of these techniques:
· Build on the thesis by taking it in a new direction.
· Relate personally to the topic and thesis.
· Describe how the topic and thesis still applies in the modern world and our own lives (or doesn’t apply).
PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SOURCE MATERIAL
You have a rich supply of material to work with. Here are the sources you have decided to make use of in your presentation:
A. Use the story “Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?” as your PRIMARY SOURCE. You also have your answers to the First Questions and Activities Parts I-III. The story contains what we know about what happened and your answers to the questions about the story are your field notes. You can build on them any way you wish.
NOTE: Since your field notes are such an important part of the project, be sure you have completed them and you have access to them. Finish any that are incomplete and ask your professor for help in getting them done.
USE FOUR SECONDARY SOURCES:
A. Nicole Holmen’s “It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue: Psychoanalyzing Connie in Joyce Carol Oates’s “Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?’” and your observations on her interpretation of Connie’s issues
B. Cameron Lee’s “A Psychoanalytical Interpretation of ‘Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?’” and your observations on her analysis of the story
C. The lyrics of Bob Dylan’s song “It’s All Over Now, Baby Blue” and your observations on the connections between images in the song and the story
D. Google online for a valuable article of your own choosing on one of the topics in First Questions and Activities Part IV:
a. child grooming behavior
b. stockholm syndrome
c. sexual predator
Use effective search terms and choose an article that teaches us something valuable about the topic. It should meet these minimum criteria:
o The article is well developed and not a simple list of bullet points.
o The author and his/her credentials are clearly stated.
o The article is not found on a site like schmoop, gradesaver, sparknotes or enotes.
Here is an example of a keyword search: . And here are some results. (You can use one of them if it suits your needs):
1. This source doesn’t contain enough useful information: https://legalbeagle.com/5048506-definition-sexual-predator.html
2. These sources have valuable information. Notice the multiple subheadings with explanations and information:
E. Do not use any sources for information other than the primary source and the four secondary sources. You have worked hard on this case and your audience has come to hear your conclusions.
1. Write 600-1000words in response to one of the themes.
2. Follow the directions in organizing the presentation and using primary and secondary evidence.
3. Do not repeat the prompt in your introduction. Instead, find an interesting and powerful way to introduce your topic and main point to orient the convention audience.
4. Use specific evidence—summaries, paraphrases and quotes—from sources to support your points. Focus on using ideas more than quotes to support and develop your own ideas, but you can quote to back up your explanation of an idea in the poem. And don’t be afraid of using an idea even if you don’t agree with it! Simply reply to the idea and explain how wrong it is. Use your reply to develop your own point.
5. When you use another author’s words, keep these guidelines in mind:
· Quote a complete sentence or thought that makes sense in itself
· Don’t combine phrases from different parts of a source to create your own “Frankenstein” quote
· Introduce the quote and give the author credit before quoting
· Cite the author’s last name and page # in parentheses after the quote
· Explain and develop the author’s meaning so your audience understands the power of her words
6. Do not use information from any other source than the designated primary and secondary sources. Your audience made a special effort to attend your presentation in order to learn from your professional expertise. They want to know your opinion and your reasons for it.
Do not go online for information or “help” outside of the assignment. If you do the essay draft will receive an automatic F and you will have to start over writing the essay.
8. Double space and Times New Roman 12 point font
9. Put a heading on the top left of page one.
Proofread after you finish writing. Effective grammar and vocabulary use are part of our grade, so check carefully for obvious mistakes that slipped your attention:
· Read slowly and out loud. Listen for obvious mistakes that slipped your attention.
· Ask yourself if each sentence expresses your meaning clearly and use a dictionary.
· Correct the words Spell Check underlines.
ORIGINAL: What am I gonna do?
REVISION: What am I going to do?
Your paper needs to be 5-7 pages, typed and double spaced, with 1″ margins, and 12 point font. You need cheap essay help
Your paper needs to be 5-7 pages, typed and double spaced, with 1″ margins, and 12 point font. You need to use a normal font, like Arial or Times New Roman, nothing funky! Please put your name, the class time, and the title of your paper on the top left hand side of your paper. Make sure you submit your paper in Word. Your topic needs to be on something that interests you, and concerns the time covered in this course, basically, U.S. History from 1585 to 1865. You will need to use at least 6 sources. Three of them must be books, the rest can be online. At least three sources must be primary, the rest secondary sources. A primary source is one that is written during the time that your subject lived or your event occurred. For instance, if you were going to write on the Salem Witch Trials, you could use the actual trial proceedings as a primary source. A secondary source is one written after the fact, something like Carol Karlsen’s book The Devil in the Shape of a Woman. The Internet may be used with a great deal of discretion; not everything on a site may be historically accurate. If you have questions about using the Internet, please contact me. You will need a bibliography (works cited) page and footnotes/endnotes. Unless you are a history major, you may use the MLA format for both. If you are a history major, you will need to use the Chicago Manual style. Both can be found at the Purdue Owl: Link (Links to an external site.) Do NOT plagiarize. Do NOT buy a research paper. Everything must be in your own words; do not paraphrase someone else’s work and try to pass it off as your own. That is still plagiarism, and you will fail if you do so. Your papers must be written in Microsoft Word format, if they are submitted in any other format they will not be accepted, and you will receive a 0 for the assignment. You also need to submit your work on time, as late papers will not be accepted either. If you would like any help with your paper, please email me; I will be happy to assist you whenever necessary!
of key concepts as rhetoric, genre, conventions, critical thinking, reading, and writing essay help online free
For this research journal, you will write a letter to your instructor that makes a claim about how you have mastered the course outcomes over the course of the semester. The course outcomes are listed here:
What students should be able to do
Rhetorical Knowledge – an understanding of factors that influence and are influenced by author’s choices during the creation of a text.
• Apply key rhetorical concepts, especially those associated with the rhetorical situation, in order to analyze and compose a variety of texts, with an emphasis on academic research essays.
Critical Thinking, Reading, and Composing – ways of exploring ideas, information, situations, and texts in order to gain new insights.
• Use composing and reading as tools for inquiry in various rhetorical contexts.
• Analyze texts in order to identify and evaluate assertions and evidence, recognize underlying assumptions, and trace connections and patterns.
• Use strategies such as interpretation, synthesis, response, and critique to compose texts that integrate the writer’s ideas with those from appropriate sources.
Processes – the flexible strategies writers use to imagine, develop, and finish projects.
• Develop a research project through multiple drafts by applying flexible strategies and technologies for generating questions, finding sources, reading, drafting, reviewing, collaborating, revising, rewriting, rereading, and editing.
• Use composing as a means to discover and reconsider ideas, give and act on constructive feedback to works in progress, and reflect on the development and effectiveness of reading and composing practices.
Conventions – the formal rules and informal guidelines that define genres and shape readers’ and writers’ perceptions of correctness or appropriateness.
• Apply knowledge of grammar, usage, punctuation, spelling, and common formats in their own work and use appropriate technologies to create and share documents.
• Understand the concepts of intellectual property that motivate documentation conventions and apply citation conventions systematically in their own work.
As you write your reflective letter, you should review the English 102 course learning outcomes listed above. Your letter does not need to address each bullet point listed in the “What students should be able to do” column, but you should address each of the major concepts (Rhetorical Knowledge; Critical Thinking, Reading, and Composing; Processes; Conventions) to discuss what you’ve learned about that concept and how your work this semester demonstrates you have met the expectations for that concept.
To submit your Research Journal 11: Post your journal entry of 300-500 words as a text entry or file upload (Microsoft Word or Open Office file) to the Research Journal 11 assignment.
Assignment Questions: 1. Reflect on your assignment last week related to “Chipageddon” and the way of the chip shortage. essay help site:edu: essay help site:edu
1. Reflect on your assignment last week related to “Chipageddon” and the way of the chip shortage. What are the lessons to a company related to the supply chain issues that are government-subsidized? How are the mask manufacturers different than the Chip Manufacturers? Explain.
2. Reflect on the 9 step process noted in How the Supply Chain Crisis Unfolded in this reading. Do you believe that manufacturing everything domestically would eliminate the types of risk reflected in the Covid-based supply chain disruptions described? What steps could a company take to reduce its risk of supply chain interruptions to adapt to an increasingly uncertain environment? Explain.
Read the article on Technology in the Supply Chain. Bar Codes, RIFD, and NFC- How goods, data, and orders Essay cheap essay help
Read the article on Technology in the Supply Chain.
Bar Codes, RIFD, and NFC- How goods, data, and orders are tracked through the supply chain. Download Bar Codes, RIFD, and NFC- How goods, data, and orders are tracked through the supply chain.
Chapter three is related to how goods, data, and orders are tracked through the supply chain. Of course, different industries use different ways to track data throughout the manufacturing and service sector- using one or more of the tools outlined in the reading.
1 For each of the areas below, identify how one of the tools discussed in the reading could improve implementation of data tracking, cost savings, and inventory accuracy of either raw materials, work-in-process, complete component assemblies, or finished goods both inside and outside of the firm. In the three elements noted, be sure to address improvements in at least two of the three types of technology discussed.
Reduction of Labor hours and costs
Data accuracy and quality control
Inventory management and asset tracking
2. Identify any use of these tracking technologies in your workplace- be specific and explain not only how it is used, but what affect that technology has on your receipt of goods or materials and your shipment of goods and materials.
(If not used, identify and explain any potential use to improve any of the measures discussed in this segment- and what improvements are made.)
Week 6 Assignment – Chapters 10 and 11!! NO PLAGIARISM PROFESSOR USES TURNITIN essay help free: essay help free
Explain why a common misconception is that the American Revolution was based on terrorism. What is revolutionary terrorism?
Briefly explain why modern revolutionary terrorism reached its zenith in the 1960s and 1970s.
How are Maoist revolutionary terrorists different from most other revolutionary terrorists?
Summarize the environment in which death squads emerge and describe the tactics they employ.
Explain the philosophy of the Muslim Brotherhood.
According to Bunzel (2015), what are the concepts stressed by the Jihadi Salafi members of ISIS?
What resulted from the declaration of war and the alliance against Jews and crusaders?
Explain how ISIS restored the historic Islamic community in the minds of Salafists.
PLAGIARISM FREE “A” WORK IN 12 HOURS or LESS best essay help: best essay help
Throughout this course, you have been introduced to numerous tools to add to your arsenal for effective instructional strategies. Finally, you get the opportunity to help Ms. Herstory improve her integration of technology in the classroom. Choose one of the U.S. history topics below, and decide how Ms. Herstory can embrace technology to teach this unit to her class:
a) World War I,
b) World War II,
c) Vietnam War,
d) Gulf War,
e) War in Afghanistan,
f) or Iraq War.
You must perform a Web quest to locate various technology resources and websites that Ms. Herstory could embrace to teach an effective history lesson. Keep in mind that she has a limited budget at her disposal, so you must choose wisely. Any resource that you suggest must either have a free option or cost no more than $50. (Remember, she is a first-time public school teacher, and she has already spent the district-allotted funds for the year.)
Your suggestions for Ms. Herstory should contain the selection of a minimum of two resources. You must use the (ATTACHED) template provided, and complete the requirements for each section. Click here to access the template.
Essays must be at least 4 pages (not including title page and abstract – abstract not necessary), and double-spaced. Essay essay help online free
Essays must be at least 4 pages (not including title page and abstract – abstract not necessary), and double-spaced. Essays must be in APA format and sources must be properly cited. APA resources are available in our online library and Purdue OWL.
Based upon your reading for week number four concerning ethnomethodology, please address the following: 1) summarize the basic tenets that underpin the ethnomethodology viewpoint; and 2) explain and give an example of how “documentary interpretation” explains every day social life. Next, using what you have learned about ethnomethodology, observe a social setting and analyze your observations (observation should be at least 20 minutes). For example, you can visit a grocery store or observe interactions in a cafeteria. Briefly describe your observation and analyze it using the course readings and the ethnomethodology viewpoint, making sure to address social norms and communication.
Submissions should be typed, double-spaced, 1″ margins, times new roman 12 pt font, and saved as .doc, .docx, .pdf.
Use APA format for citations and references
View the grading rubric so you understand how you will be assessed on this Assignment.
Disclaimer- Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.
This course has “Resubmission” status enabled to help you if you realized you submitted an incorrect or blank file, or if you need to submit multiple documents as part of your Assignment. Resubmission of an Assignment after it is grades, to attempt a better grade, is not permitted.
NEED DISCUSSION IN 10 HOURS or LESS best essay help: best essay help
Throughout this course, you have learned about numerous effective instructional strategies. What is your greatest takeaway? Which unit resonated the most with you (Unit IV Classroom Management), and why?
ANSWER THE ABOVE DISCUSSION, THEN REPLY TO CLASSMATE DISCUSSION EXPLAINING WHY YOU AGREE.
I loved the part on being prepared and the student-centered learning. I think I do a good job of student-centered learning, but I still have, based on the book a long way to go to have an effective student-centered learning classroom. Student centered learning and differentiated instruction needs to continue to grow and become the norm as opposed to the exceptions in school especially if we want to continue to educate kids and have kids be excited about school and be able show mastery. If we want all these things, then our teaching styles must change to suit the style of our students.
Biblical Worldview essay help online
In the Biblical Worldview: Paper Assignment, you will convey your understanding of what is
meant by the term biblical worldview and apply principles of a biblical worldview to educational
practice. You will articulate key components of a Christian philosophy of education, citing from
the Bible and other literature on the topic of Christian philosophy of education. This assignment
advances the School of Education’s mission: to develop competent professionals with a biblical
worldview for Christian, public, and private schools.
Write a 3-4-page paper that discusses your biblical worldview and its application to education.
Page length does not include the title page nor the references page. An abstract is not required.
The paper must include:
o Present a strong, clear thesis statement regarding the value of a biblical
o What is the basis for reality based on the existence of God?
o What is the basis for truth, and is truth absolute or relative?
o What values should anchor life decisions?
Biblical Philosophy of Education
o What is the purpose of education from a biblical view?
o What educational outcomes should be achieved in the lives of students as a result
of being taught by a teacher who teaches from a biblical worldview?
Implications for Educational Practice
o What methods effectively address the basic nature of the child?
o How would you use these methods to motivate student learning in diverse student
o How would you use these methods to enhance classroom management?